• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wishing to gain, but....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JASmith

Godless heathen
Hey Folks.
Many of you may know that I enjoy stuffing myself as often as I can, but few know that I would REALLY like to gain weight....Lots of weight....
I am 5'9" tall, and somewhere in the 230-240 lb range, so I'm not a small person.
My genetics allow for me to pack on the pounds quite quickly; which is great, but not when I feel that I can't gain safely. Obesity runs in the family on both sides, but so does heart problems, as well as diabetes. My preference would be to weigh around 350, but I have no feeder, and no support from my wife. She would probably tolerate another 25-30 lbs, but then would likely draw the line. It's torture not being able to indulge the way that I wish to. I would love to role play being that large, but it's just not the same. Does anyone out there have some advice on how I can deal with this mental handicap?

Latest posts

Back