Quantcast

Worst WG Story EVER and a Question.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Emma

HA what a stupid story. You can actually tell where he got really turned on because his spelling went even more down hill.

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
admirer said:
Here goes:

Fat Pigy Blowws Up!

I meet thir gril at the sore. She all realy fat! And Im like "i like wimmen with fat asses' and she's all ' i usta be all fat'

'n im like your a fat pig

nd i put a tube in hr mouth with like cream and wait gain shake
and she get s fater bnd fattet. and she's like ooh. lets have sex with me

and I dO and then shes like 687 pounds but the tube gets stuck and she blow up lik a balon!!!

she like 800 pounds and shes like

clall me a pIG

and she gets fater, and fater

and now shes 1765 pouns and we do iT a lot

(as fellow sufferers, pleez feel free to ad detales!_)

Bythe way: How does one get to the story library from the forim page?

Thnaks!

I Hpoe you like mi storee.
tHta was hilarus! i laffed SOOO hard! u r a good suchy rider! butt maybe teh next tiem u can make her eVen fater and fater til shes like a Billiondy ponds! yeaha!

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
admirer said:
Here goes:

Fat Pigy Blowws Up!

I meet thir gril at the sore. She all realy fat! And Im like "i like wimmen with fat asses' and she's all ' i usta be all fat'

'n im like your a fat pig

nd i put a tube in hr mouth with like cream and wait gain shake
and she get s fater bnd fattet. and she's like ooh. lets have sex with me

and I dO and then shes like 687 pounds but the tube gets stuck and she blow up lik a balon!!!

she like 800 pounds and shes like

clall me a pIG

and she gets fater, and fater

and now shes 1765 pouns and we do iT a lot

(as fellow sufferers, pleez feel free to ad detales!_)

Bythe way: How does one get to the story library from the forim page?

Thnaks!

I Hpoe you like mi storee.
HAHA:D What in a blue hell is this krap...you know this thing is so bad it's good...it's really funny but in a bad way:D

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I grinned and giggled through the whole thing. Great job admirer! :D

Tina

Older and wiser now
Jay, I think you should take up writing FA fiction; that was excellent! :D

Jes

is oddly aroused
I just can't wait 'til I weigh a billiondy pounds!

sicninja911

sicninja rips his eyes out and asks to be shot to death after reading such a horrid tale.

WG Story Drone

BTB said:
This is the story mentioned above, I have to admit the meat of the feedee was only sold, not made into sausages. Memory is a tricky thing. On the bottom you can see some of the reactions the story caused.

The Fat Capture

There was . . .[snip!] . . .and I wonder why?​
Gee, that was the first time I've read this little masterwork. Another weight/gain cannibalism story: sighhhh . . .

"Gladys' Gregory" did it so much better . . .

cactopus

Baconator
Totmacher said:
I would think soylent green goes with a young nappa Pino Grigiot.

Personally I think if it was editted grammar and spelling, and the four or five pages that didn't make it into the post were re-added it wouldn't be that bad.
GAH!... this thread is hilarious. Nobody can spell here. It's so funny when people correct grammar and spelling and misspell the response.

That would be Napa Pinot Grigio and edited respectively and respectfully.

Mini

Right, not nice
Everyone can spell good, but not everyone reads from the same dictionary.

(I s'pose that's the PC way of saying that some people shouldn't be allowed online without their safety helmets.)

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
the sad thing is, i've read worse ones that were written unironically, and you wouldn't believe some of the people who actually talk like that (cough cough, chubbyblacksista). no wonder most bbws think all feeders are retarded.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
PART 2

OMG they ate even more and got even fatter and then their skinny frends showd up and also they got fatter b/c they decided they lieked bieng fat pigs and then their little sisters who were just over 18 showed up and got to fat to go to colege haha the freshman 500 and they were so fat they all did it alot (One must include the classic "alot" blunder in these badly-written stories!) and tehy got all horny from being fat and seeing their tummys grow before their very eyes and by the end of the thrid day their so fat they looked like Al's mom from Tool Time and could not fit on there special tables for fatttening and they borke all teh furnitur in the world with their big fat asses and they had to walk backwarsd bc theyr bellies dragged on the floor they were so big!!!! and they did it alot some more after getting real fat

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
I know the staff at the office must be wondering what I'm finding so humorous, but that post really got to my funny bone!

And the thing is, this board has a built in spell checker which everyone (including moi) can use if we just will remember to do it!

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
Tina said:
Jay, I think you should take up writing FA fiction; that was excellent! :D

Jes said:
I just can't wait 'til I weigh a billiondy pounds!

Thnks guys adn hottys i luv thta u luv my hot hot riting cuz im so wAntin too keep riting storees adn alot fater aNd fater omg i luv it adn so hAPy u lik it i luv ur fat beelys! wow ur so fat hot now i lik it butt i reely wan u to be a Billiondy ponds!!!! haha itss sO biggier teh fat wen i was in skoll my Fat teecher NEvr likd my riting so i dropeD uot of teh 3th grad. gess i showd hr!!!! hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, that sall frnow see u latr by by

Jay Wist Cost

Pee Es. i luv obeesedy!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeaha!!!!

Tina

Older and wiser now
Hope you get help with your spelling on those blueprints, Jay... :eek:

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
Okee dukey.

Sunce dis is now apearauntlee de Wait Bored virshun of eboniks or pidgin Unglush I Kompleemunt u on yur mastry uf dis here stil.

Dey sez that 2 rite dopy wel u have 2 frst be purty gd at dewing it rite.

If dat be da kayse y mut tri ur hand at riting a real stowry in gd Unglish?

I'se sur wood lyke 2 sea u tri!

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Years ago someone under the moniker Ginger Vytis wrote a female version of that horrid tale that loosely resembled "Silence of the Lambs." It was written from the captured woman's perspective and at one point she tries to escape her captor but can only make it up the stairs on her hands and knees with her belly dragging and getting knee pulled as she makes her way up. She got booed out of the group by the other ladies who said she was a freak but her story was really good. I was actually panting with the woman as she clawed her way up the cold stone steps. I forgot all about it till I overcame my ADD long enough to read this little debacle. Ginger's was more like weight gain horror rather than weight gain fantasy though. Has anyone ever heard of her?

Latest posts