• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

yahoo IM question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diableps

I IM some people on yahoo and get no reply, that's OK, but sometimes I might IM someone 50 times on 50 differnent days and on the 51st time we chat like we are long lost friends and then it is back to no reply for a few months and then long lost friends again. This makes me think that rather than me being intermittently hated, there is, as someone has suggested, a communication problem on yahoo where you can IM someone who is on line and they do not see it or you do not see their reply.

Latest posts

Back