• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Yer Not the Ocean - by Rabbitislove (~BHM, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
~BHM, Romance - A one night stand to help take the pain away.

Yer Not the Ocean

by Rabbitislove

[Authors note: Been working on this for a few months on and off. Please be kind.]

6 am. It was a cold day. Thunder Bay, close as it is to the Artic North, damn well should be referred to as such. Pull on an oversized knit sweater, long skirt, long boots, long underwear. Hat. Gloves. Scarve. Start the truck. Barely awake. Warm tea.

Two blocks drive and already its becoming a hassle. Christmastime and I'm battling the traffic, the shoppers and the weather to get to work. A bell rings and I try not to disturb the mistletoe hanging over the door.

It was just another day in Northern Canada, in a small health food store. I struggled to stay awake, to fight back another cold I'm trying to juice away, and to keep warm. As I was re-stocking supplements, I felt a tug at my apron. I swerved around. A round faced little boy in a reindeer sweater and tan corduroy pants looked up at me. He had chocolate brown eyes, looked like a puppy dog on him, I had only seen those eyes once, seductive and sensual in a grown man. It couldn't be.

"Hi, sweetie! Is there something I can help you find?"

"No," a familiar voice said, almost bringing me to tears "Adrian found who I came here for."

I bit my lip. "Derrick."

I looked up from Adrian. Still that shoulder length raven hair, despite his trimmed mustache and beard. Those eyes. That body. I remembered everything. I never forgot our night together. He seemed to be choking back as well.

I swallowed and regained composure. "Whats this about?"

Derrick smiled. "Adrian, why don't you go look at the chocolate bars by the register, and I'll buy you one."

"Okay daddy." He took off, short legs running down the aisle.

"We left things so abruptly. But I haven't stopped thinking about you. Not since you checked out, not since my divorce. I feel like you deserved better than I gave you. That wasn't fair, and it wasn't right. I know if I didn't find you, I would have to spend another day of my life wondering. I owe you everything."

"I didn't know. I thought I was just a fling...I mean that's always how it happ-"

"No, not at all."

My choked, and sniffled with my developing cold. "I..I..have to get back to work."

"When do you get off? He said shyly,."Work, I mean."

"Six."

"Please. Adrian is going to be staying with his cousins in town, let me take you out for dinner."

"Meet you outside the store?"

"I'll be here."

He went to meet Adrian, whom he had been keeping a close eye on. A winter wind picked up, blowing snow up against the store window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was such a lovely hotel. I walked in from the cold Ontario night onto shiny marble floors. The lobby was huge, extending down two hallways at counter ends of the room, which led to fancy shops. The kind I could never afford to shop at. I was meeting my ex boyfriend for dinner. He wanted me to meet his new fiancee. Well actually the girl he dumped me for. I planned on signing in-indicating I showed up-then ditching him and going to my hotel room.. He's such an asshole. I grew up in the Falls as a little girl. I often find myself homesick. I wasn't dressed for anything special-just to piss the prick off. I wore ratty men's jeans with several holes, braids in my hair and an old vintage t-shirt. I kept my nose ring in and wore several rings. He always hated my style and preferred his exes clean cut matronly look. She was boring. I was 21, I love fashion. I'm going to experiment.

My boots scuffed the marble as I stomped over to the counter to sign myself in. I rang the bell. A portly man came over to serve me. He had to be around 26. He had raven black hair which neatly fell down a little below his neck. He had well trimmed facial hair and warm brown eyes like a dream. He was maybe 6'2 and had to be at least 300. Somewhere in the 300s. His belly was round and extended outward nicely, giving him a spherical shape. His uniform shirt fit well, he looked very professional. It was quite the turn on. Usually when I go to these places, there's some snooty old bag of bones giving me a hard time.

"How may I help you ma'am?" He smiled warmly.

"I'm checking in, here to meet someone, Mr. Davison."

"Very good. Your room is 209. Complimentary breakfast goes from 5 am to 10 am."

"Thank you sir."

"Derrick," he smiled, pointing to his name tag.

Derrick, I smiled to myself. Beautiful as the Falls themselves. Break my heart your so good looking. I felt like Jesus, walking on tile, they were so clear I felt like I was walking on water.

Mr. Davison and I broke up about 5 months ago, and I use that term loosely, it was a lot of him dumping me. Which I can understand, people move on. However, the night he dumped me, he flat out told me he was out to find his "soulmate" (the whole concept of another soul completing you being ludicrous enough), and then got engaged within a three month period. Maybe the only reason I'm hurting so bad is that knowing me in the short amount of time, the same short amount of time he had with her somehow made him think I was a terrible person. I think deep down sometimes I thought I was.

At least the room was nice. When I slipped that slender key through, and the green light flashed (and I was reminiscing vacations where my mother and father held actual keys)I threw my bag down on the shiraz rug and plopped down on the Queen sized bed. That's the best part of dating an asshole with too much money. If they want to spite you, they'll pay the money to put you up in a hotel, while courting a girl from your hometown.

But, I couldn't go through with it. I tried. I took one peak in the restaurant across the street where they both sat. He gazed at her adoringly, and she returned the gaze. I ran back before they could see me through the glass into the refuge of the hotel bar and slammed my body down into a seat. And who did I sit next to, but Derrick.

"Tom, grab me a Molson."

"Aren't ya driving home Derrick?"

"Not tonight."

Tom shook his head solemnly. "I know you love that little boy, we all do. But ya gotta start taking care of yourself Derrick. This isn't healthy."

"We can stay together for Adrians sa-"

"I've heard that one before." Tom looked seriously at Derrick. "It's better for a child to grow up in two peaceful houses rather than one full of arguments. I'm serious. Its your life man, do as you will but I'm not going to bite my tongue."

He looked over at me, polishing his glass. "And what, is a pretty girl like you doing crying her eyes out in my bar."

"My heart's broken man."

"Everyone gets their heart broken sweetheart. That's life."

Derrick looked over at me: "What happened?"

I told him. "What happened to you?"

"Had a child with my high school sweetheart. Can't get along with her, but that child's the love of my life. Wouldn't do anything to hurt him." He took a swig of beer.

Last call and we still sat up. Niether of us drunk, but a few empty Labatt cans and tall glasses stood.

"So can you just grab a room here?"

"For half price."

"Even as the manager?"

He shrugged. "Employee discounts."

We both got up to leave, stood, our hands brushed against each other. His eyes met mine, and they exchanged a silent "Don't sleep alone". We left the hotel bar so silently that the dinging of the elevator button sounded like a church bell. Crept back to my room like teenagers on a school night. I slipped by boots off and he kicked his shoes under the bed, where he stood. I ran my fingers through his raven hair and looked deep into those eyes. I began to kiss his lips slowly, beginning by planting small soft kisses, and as I ran my hands down his back eased into a more passionate make out session. I began kissing down his neck.

"Please." I begged

"Please, what?" He looked confused

"Please tell me that you're real?"

He held me tighter, but only for a moment. "Funny. I was about to say the same about you."

His hands crept to the end of my shirt as he pulled it over my head, my hair, long and in soft honey brown curls loose. "You have beautiful hair. You wouldn't know it in all those braids" He teased.

"Hey." I chided. He lay on the bed now, my legs straddling him on both sides with my fingers playing with his nametag, unlatching the button and placing in on the table. I then began to unbutton his soft blue striped work shirt and began caressing his Buddha belly. Starting with the sides, rubbing his large lovehandles with my palms, running my fingers under his soft underbelly. He seemed puzzled at first, but his moaning assured me he was enjoying this as much as me, if not more so. I worked my palms over his soft round midsection, loving the feeling of his supple body being worked in my hands like clay.

"So, you like fat guys, eh?" he playfully remarked, jumping up and pressing his whole body against me, got on top of me. I could feel his beard brush up against my neck. He lifted my slender body up and unhooked my bra. It was liberating to be rid of the underwire. He saw where the bra had left red marks and began to rub them. They looked so tiny in his large palms but it felt good. Nobody had, or could ever touch me like that. Rubbing them in circles, kissing, sucking like a lost child. His kisses trailed down my sternum, past my stomach, and then slowly licking me, inside, like I was candy, and he was trying to get to the center. Colours and waves rushed past me as he kept going until I had gotten off.

And when we made love. Oh. I blocked it out of my mind for so long, because to remember how good to reminisce would be painful. The spotlights from the Falls and streetlights illuminated the curtain from the outside as the lampshades hinged to the walls highlighted the dark from within. He of course was afraid of hurting me if we were to go about it missionary style, but I managed to assuage his fears. He was slow and gentle, a giving lover, one I'd never had. He held me close in his arms and his lips met mine. When we climaxed, we collapsed on the bed, sweating. I kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep next to him.

When I awoke the next morning, he was gone. No note. His side of the bed was even folded. He had left no traces of himself. Feeling empty, I threw my things back together, ran past the checkout counter and grabbed the nearest bus out of southern Ontario.

Back