You all are amazing.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

logix

I've never been one to read forums... but you guys are simply amazing. The more i read the happier i get. And the ladies... wow so many beautiful, cute and down right sexy women here. *sniffles* i think i found a new home and the first forum i actually want to come back to and read everyday lol. Now all i need is to find me a new friend anyone feeling friendly? LOL :p:p:p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I've never been one to read forums...

You chose a good time to start.

Now all i need is to find me a new friend anyone feeling friendly? LOL :p:p:p
That shouldn't be too difficult. You're hot :p
Just post a bit more, share some of your info (location would help), and you'll probably chat up a cute ffa or two.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Oh don't worry you will get sick of them soon enough, especially that Melian chick :p. hehehehe No there are some amazing wonderful people here guys and girls alike. This board has changed my life and given me friends and relationships I never even dreamed of before. Welcome to the boards man, sit back and enjoy the fun.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Oh don't worry you will get sick of them soon enough, especially that Melian chick :p. hehehehe No there are some amazing wonderful people here guys and girls alike. This board has changed my life and given me friends and relationships I never even dreamed of before. Welcome to the boards man, sit back and enjoy the fun.
Yeah, totally. What a whore. :D

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Logix: Again welcome to the Dim Boards!! We are one big Fabulous Family of Fatness and Fat Admirers giving whole new meaning to the more the merrier! :happy: By all means run amok on the boards! Join us in commentary, have fun checking out pics and putting names to faces, then come out to Bashes and really get to know us!

Don't let Melian fool you. She's harmless after she puts down the whips, chains, ropes, handcuffs, spreader bars...
...oh wait that's me! :doh:Never mind! (Just kidding - maybe;))

Melian: You are hilarious woman! I almost fell out my chair laughing when I realized exactly who that cunt was in the cosplay outfit on the other board! :wubu:

Escapist: Down Boy doooown! Your keyboard can only handle but so much drool per day! lol :D

logix

thanks for the replies i'm trying to get more in to the chatting and just learning things. Maybe i'll have a few more pictures. think i even have a surprise for the silly cosplay girl that doesn't think i can beat the bunny picture.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I'm like 7-11. Im not always doing buisness, but Im always awesome.

In all seriousness, Im glad you found the forum and feel at home. I've loved this board for two years, going on three. Its my home on the internet.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Welcome!
I joined recently as well, just several months ago and it has been pretty amazing!

MamaLisa

Mama Is Extraloveable!
Logix: Again welcome to the Dim Boards!! We are one big Fabulous Family of Fatness and Fat Admirers giving whole new meaning to the more the merrier! :happy: By all means run amok on the boards! Join us in commentary, have fun checking out pics and putting names to faces, then come out to Bashes and really get to know us!

Don't let Melian fool you. She's harmless after she puts down the whips, chains, ropes, handcuffs, spreader bars...
...oh wait that's me! :doh:Never mind! (Just kidding - maybe;))

Melian: You are hilarious woman! I almost fell out my chair laughing when I realized exactly who that cunt was in the cosplay outfit on the other board! :wubu:

Escapist: Down Boy doooown! Your keyboard can only handle but so much drool per day! lol :D

LOGIX.. im a newbie as well.. and let me tell u .. Melian and onewickedangel (soooo not wicked) are 2 of the hottest and coolest chicas ull meet in a while.. i feel honoured!

:wubu:

logix

yeah like i said i've spent everyday here since i joined. Its really awesome many cool people. I thank everyone for the warm welcomes. And Rabbit you're beautiful even with arm pit hair ^.^ This site really has given me something to come home and smile about. Its nice to have something fun to go to outside of games, movies and anime. ^.^ :D

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
welcomes. And Rabbit you're beautiful even with arm pit hair ^.^
Hahaha. My notorious pit hair. I didnt know it would be stuff of Dims legend. Actually the pits are pretty shaved since I started doing yoga, and sweat a lot (I know, sexy). I stopped eating meat whenever possible for the same reason.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Hahaha. My notorious pit hair. I didnt know it would be stuff of Dims legend. Actually the pits are pretty shaved since I started doing yoga, and sweat a lot (I know, sexy). I stopped eating meat whenever possible for the same reason.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Get pit-toupées for when you go out!!