You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BbwSofiaRose

A Fast Machine
I had to add to this post, i love it!!!!

so here is my add...you know your siginficant other is truly and FA when...

He tells you he would never leave you for the skinny chicks at the gym, but its the new chubby ones you have to worry about ~ and admits the gym "ruins" them (lmao)

All his freinds at the gym still can't figure out why he likes girls with big butts, and are quick to point out the newest gym member with the biggest butt, they give him a hard time about it and he just doesnt care, and he proudly admits he checked it out and sized her up

When he has to have his way with you as soon as he gets home from the gym cause the "big" butts and "fat" asses at the gym are just not big enough

he spends 12-15 hours at the gym, is ripped and cut like a bodybuilder only to keep up with your weight gain and just so he can keep a "handle" of all your lucsious curves

He gets excited over the slightest weight gain, and wonders which part it went to, boobs butt or belly ~ and actually gets depressed if there is any weight loss

and finally you know he's an FA when.....

the only reason he wants you to go to the gym and work out with him is so he can watch all your parts jiggle:doh::eek::D

steve-aka

and finally you know he's an FA when.....

the only reason he wants you to go to the gym and work out with him is so he can watch all your parts jiggle:doh::eek::D
Oh, yes, I LOVE watching my wife's parts jiggle! Being an FA just so totally ROCKS!

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
You introduce him to a diner that serves fried Twinkies and your heart skips a beat...or 20...when he orders one....and likes it! :happy: Then refers to the diner as "fat man heaven.." :smitten:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
When one of your favorite parts of watching comedy specials on TV is when they show people in the crowd laughing.

For the non-FA, I'll explain: laughing brings out double chins!

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
Sounds like this really happened to you!
Umm....it did. Last Thursday. And umm...yeah. Am still in shock. May have actually found a happy fat man whose not a complete self hater.

He didn't quite understand the attraction. And I have tried to make him understand what an FFA is. I won't lie to him. Even told him about Dims.

Good lord, I have no idea what the hell I am doing...but I like it. Like it alot. :happy:

hela90

when people are talking bad about fat women and you end up getting aroused

rollhandler

when people are talking bad about fat women and you end up getting aroused
Be careful of your wording, this is extrememly easy to take the wrong way.
I think I understand the point you are trying to make but I know I'm an FA when people are talking BAD about fat women and I find myself angered and want to defend their position as people that deserve the minimal respect of any other person or group.
Rollhandler

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
You know you're an FA when.....

You tell the BHM that he can order whatever he wants at the drive thru....and MEAN IT.

"You mean I can order anything? Anything at all?" <---Green Giant

"Yes dear, of course...." <---Me

"All right, you stepped in it...LOL" <----Green Giant

Orders a Spicy Chicken Combo, 3 Double Stacks, 1 order of Nuggets, and a Twisted Frosty w/Oreo....I get my single combo...order for just him comes to about $15 to my $5.

And I don't mind a moment of it. :happy: Gotta keep my baby happy.:eat2: Just like he does for me.

balletguy

u know you are a FA when.....the only thing u search for on youtube is videos of BBW's

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
You know you are a FA when you look at a motorcycle and wouldn't even consider one without a plush passenger seat and sturdy rear shocks...

rollhandler

when you get a part time job at Dress barn to talk to BBW's
Or like myself, you know you are an FA when your girlfriends ban you from shopping for clothes at the specialty stores with them due to a tendency to have your attention wander a bit too much.
(not to mention the salesclerks gripe about the amount of drool on the floor)
Rollhandler

Latest posts