You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

larce

DM Supporter
When you wish you would be the guy going home with the woman in front of you at the supermarket who's cart is overflowing with sodas, bacon, pancake mix, hostess donuts, frozen pizzas and lots of other food items and who is probably tipping the scale at 400 lbs plus of wonderful feminine BEAUTY !!! And after she is gone you wish you had asked her out ..

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
When instead coming home and hugging your wife, you smack her ass from behind and she bends over just a bit for you to squeeze her love handles

Reactions: Tad

James1662

When the person just everyone says is the model for attractiveness does less than zero for you because they are so thin. When you have no physical attraction whatsoever to thin people most people would find attractive.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I've probably mentioned this before, but around the time of puberty, my older brother had this poster up in his bedroom. When I could get away with it I'd sneak into his room and stare at it. No matter how often I looked, I like the supposed "1" much more than the supposed "10." It didn't really give much room for fooling myself about what I liked.

Last edited:

Latest posts