Quantcast

You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mathfa

1. It's, really, really hard to give advice on clothing when you're an FA. On the one hand you think she looks great in something, but then you have to remind yourself it's because she looks big in it :D .

2. You know you're an FA when you compulsively have to sing along to Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" every time it comes on Spotify. My girlfriend has totally embraced it too, and randomly sends me clips of her singing the song in her car, just to brighten my day. (and yes, she has quite the impressive bottom).

3. You know you're an FA when your girl complains about her weight, and you respond with "so what?".

Shotha

DM Supporter
1. It's, really, really hard to give advice on clothing when you're an FA. On the one hand you think she looks great in something, but then you have to remind yourself it's because she looks big in it :D .

2. You know you're an FA when you compulsively have to sing along to Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" every time it comes on Spotify. My girlfriend has totally embraced it too, and randomly sends me clips of her singing the song in her car, just to brighten my day. (and yes, she has quite the impressive bottom).

3. You know you're an FA when your girl complains about her weight, and you respond with "so what?".
I'm naughty and us this as a secret weapon. If someone has been mean and nasty to me, then next time I see them, I will tell them how good they look in their new outfit or just that they're looking good. (I seem to be surrounded by fat people in my social life and that's nice.) To anyone, who overhears this, it sounds like such a nice thing to say. When I say it, it means they're looking fat, because that's what I like.

TwoSwords

When you see a lovely SSBBW type getting into their car, and feel that shiver down your back as the car rocks and bounces when they get in.
Of course, even more so if you actually get to watch them sit down. The impression that they're growing wider/thicker before your very eyes... Well, it's really something.

Latest posts