Quantcast

You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jerry Thomas

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone remember the L'il Abner comics where both a male and a female character gains loads of weight and becomes hugely fat? In the case of the female character, she is deliberately fattened by the other women because she is "too attractive" and is luring the men away. I was only a teenager, but I loved those episodes and the accompanying graphics!

RVGleason

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone remember the L'il Abner comics where both a male and a female character gains loads of weight and becomes hugely fat? In the case of the female character, she is deliberately fattened by the other women because she is "too attractive" and is luring the men away. I was only a teenager, but I loved those episodes and the accompanying graphics!
The L’il Abner stories you’re looking for are ‘The Gorging of Stupefyin’ Jones’ where the Dogpatch gals stuff her full of food because while thin she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Here’s a link to the story:

https://fyeahcartoonfatness.tumblr.com/post/23676086706/stupefyin-jones-pigs-out-too-much-so-bachelor

The other stories involve Mud Mushrooms which are highly caloric which causes those who eat them to get hugely fat quickly. Here’s a link to one of the stories:

https://fyeahcartoonfatness.tumblr.com/post/21326224259/daisy-mae-stumbles-into-a-cave-of-mud-mushrooms

Jerry Thomas

The L’il Abner stories you’re looking for are ‘The Gorging of Stupefyin’ Jones’ where the Dogpatch gals stuff her full of food because while thin she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Here’s a link to the story:
Yes! This is just as I remember it! I just found it so cool at the time (still do), though I don't recall the parts about the Mud Mushrooms, just the fattening of Stupefying Jones. Thank you very much for bringing me back to my youth as a budding FA. Amazing how you could find these online after all these years.

RVGleason

Yes! This is just as I remember it! I just found it so cool at the time (still do), though I don't recall the parts about the Mud Mushrooms, just the fattening of Stupefying Jones. Thank you very much for bringing me back to my youth as a budding FA. Amazing how you could find these online after all these years.
Happy to help! :D

FAMiller56

When as a teenager you’d hunt out weight watchers before & after photos in the newspaper and wish they were the other way round. And your favourite TV characters were always the fat ones - Doughnut in The Double Deckers & Hattie Jacques in Sykes - and your favourite comic strip was The Slimms in Cor! (Worth Googling).

op user

I am sure I haven't post this yet so is the time. The time is way back when in Junior Hight I had my first summer job in a pharmacy. When not busy I was seating on a chair next to a scale - with an elevated "clock" were the weight was displayed. I didn't bother to look when a normal weight woman / or a man stepped on the scale. However when a nice lady with the right body was turning to have a look not to discreetly. How did I realize it? At some time the second day I turned my head to check and I felt an acute pain on some overused neck muscle.

Jerry Thomas

We had scales like that in school. I used to hate "weigh-in" day because the other kids in line would all lean forward to see how much I weighed. To add to the embarrassment, the nurse would usually announce it out loud too. Maybe there were a few budding FFA/FA's among them?

FattenUpForMe

When your then bride-to-be ordered two wedding cakes: one for everybody to share at the wedding (although I slipped my slice onto her plate because I am a sneaky cake ninja) and another for the two of you to "enjoy" on the honeymoon [by which she naturally meant that she would enjoy eating cake any time she felt like it, and I would enjoy watching her eat cake. She was right]. Oh, and she made you delay the wedding after she proposed, so that she could make it over 250kg before the wedding. [She was just slightly over 234kg when she proposed, but she wanted to reach at least 250kg just to passive aggressively rub it in her parents faces - metaphorically, only I get to have that done to me literally - if they dared to show their faces at our wedding. Which we admittedly invited them to. They did show up and were appropriately snubbed by obese lesbians that make up most of our friends.] (Probably should have known before that.)

Maybe it's when your third girlfriend dumped you because you tried to comfort her by saying that her weighing too much for her bathroom scales to handle "isn't a problem" and you're still not sure what you said that was wrong. (Still, before that...)

Maybe it was because of your second girlfriend, when you started dating her because she mentioned quitting her gym membership because she never even went and stopping pretending to be on a diet because she always broke her diet anyway. (And you only broke up because she was moving to another country with her parents. But you still should have probably known before that.)

Maybe you should have figured it out when you got dumped by your first girlfriend, after she put together a collection of pictures of herself from the last five years, three of them being with you, and realised that she'd put on a 50kg in those three years, because of you. That wasn't actually the reason she was breaking up with you anyway. She just realised then that you were doing it on purpose because you were a feeder, and she got suspicious of your best friend, who was an even fatter woman than your girlfriend at this point, and had also gained a lot of weight over the last three years. She told you to choose between your best friend and her, so you kicked her out. Which, ironically was when your best friend mentioned that she basically quit her gym membership, because she never went since she was always hanging out with you instead, and that she was going to stop pretending to be on a diet, since she always ate anything you suggested to her anyway. So, you guess it was because your first girlfriend accused you of dating your best friend that she actually did end up becoming your second girlfriend. (But you still should have known before that.)

Maybe it was when you realised you had a crush on the youngest, fattest teacher in school, who told everyone to just call her Vicky and who talked about how fat her butt was getting every time you had her class, because you used to buy an extra brownie at lunch and give it to her. Maybe it was when you realised that your crush had grown and grown just like the pear-shaped Vicky's ass had over the course of your time at high school. Maybe you should have known when you first had a crush on a teacher, and it was based on her having a fairly big butt to begin with. Or, at least, when you decided to do that cheesy thing from old cartoons, where you bring the teacher an apple, but you decided that you'd rather feed her a brownie every day, and three on a friday "because I'm going to miss you on the weekend, Miss!" [Holy crap, thinking about, I can't believe what cutesy little cornball I was.] (But you still should have known before that...)

You definitely should have realised when you were just a kid and some new girl moved in next door with real strict parents who wouldn't let junk food anywhere near her, but did trust the sweet little girl next door to take her off to hang out, for some reason. You should have realised because you had a crush on her from the day you met and the very first thing you did was take her out to a fast food restaurant for the first time in her life and buy her dinner, while you didn't eat, before you eventually took her to your house for her second dinner, eating with your family who do occasionally eat pizza, or chips, or burgers, then return her to her parents without mentioning either of her meals, so that she'd eat a third dinner. You should have known you were a feeder, because you did that every day for years, before you both went to college [at which point we just switched to buying her five meals a day, all from fast food places]. Yeah, that was probably your first clue that you were a feeder.

[It actually was. I legitimately spent years, and most of my quite generous allowance, on fattening up my best friend because I had a crush on her and I was a feeder and a chubby chaser and a fat admirer, long before I knew what any of that was, and didn't know how to handle having those feelings. Especially since we'd known each other long enough to feel almost a little like sisters, which made it awkward for either of us to acknowledge that we had a crush on the other one. It took me breaking up with my very first girlfriend - not counting her - for us to see that we were obviously ready to date - I mean, it already made someone so jealous that they thought we were! Then, she had to move to another country when her mother got sick and lost a bunch of weight once she was back under their iron grip, and she realised that not only did she hate living with her parents, she actually hated being - well, not thin but less obese - so as soon as her mother was well again, she moved back here. I'd been dumped again, so we got back together, and then she proposed. She didn't actually bend down on one knee but, to be fair, she would struggle to get back up, even if I helped.]

FattenUpForMe

When you watch an episode of a TV show you don't care for just to see that one "fat episode". Like watching Shallow Hal just to see the fat woman in a bikini.
When you pay way too much for a "Complete Collection" DVD set of a tv show you don't really watch (Just Shoot Me), plus a huge import fee, despite not even having a DVD player that works for DVDs from that region, just so you feel less guilty about illegally downloading the episode about the main character realising that her single episode love interest of the week is a chubby chaser with a morbidly obese ex, and that the MC supposedly gained so much weight that she popped the button off her jeans with enough force to send it flying across the room and embed itself irretrievably in a solid wooden window frame, even though the actress doesn't even wear a fat suit for one episode. Especially when you realise that the main reason you don't watch the rest of the show is so that you can keep up your headcanon that the ending (she realises that the chubby chaser happens to be a creep, in ways that have nothing to do with the fact that he's a chubby chaser) didn't make her want to avoid chubby chasers, instead leading her to hesitantly try a feedee-feeder dating website and finding her ideal man, who also just happens to be a feeder who shows her how good it can feel to be fattened up by a kind and gentle, generous lover.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I remember my last experience with the old-fashioned pharmacy scales with the clock dial. I thought that my bathroom scales weren't giving a correct read out. (I was right about this.) So, I went down the road to the pharmacy to use their clock-dial scales. I went up to the counter and asked a pharmacist, if she could change a five-dollar note for me, so that I would have the right coins to use their scales. She explained to me that the scales had been altered so that they weighed people for free. "Come with me," she said, "and I'll show you what to do." We walked over to the scales. The pharmacist instructed me, "Now step on the scales and the pointer will indicate your weight." I stepped on the scales and the pointer went all the way round and further. Being unable to spot the pointer, she asked me where the pointer was. I told her that the pointer had gone all the way round, past 20 stone and come to rest against the metal rod, which was there to stop it from going round a second time. "Oh," she announced to everyone in the pharmacy, "that means that your too heavy to be weighed by these scales. You must be over 20 stone. You'll have to go to the doctor's surgery next door and ask them if you can use their scales." I felt embarrassment and pride simultaneously. I felt my cheeks redden at the thought that everyone present knew that I weighed over 20 stone. And yet I felt pride that I was too fat to be weighed by the pharmacy scales. Having passed the 20 stone mark, I felt that I had reached an important milestone on my way to being a fat man. The scales in the doctor's surgery told me that I weighed 137 kg, which is about 302 pounds. My identity as both a gainer and an FA was confirmed.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
When reviewing a work related document that abbreviates “functional areas” as “FAs” and reading it causes me to get distracted and think of fat girls instead of the task at hand!

😛

Latest posts