You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jerry Thomas

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone remember the L'il Abner comics where both a male and a female character gains loads of weight and becomes hugely fat? In the case of the female character, she is deliberately fattened by the other women because she is "too attractive" and is luring the men away. I was only a teenager, but I loved those episodes and the accompanying graphics!

RVGleason

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone remember the L'il Abner comics where both a male and a female character gains loads of weight and becomes hugely fat? In the case of the female character, she is deliberately fattened by the other women because she is "too attractive" and is luring the men away. I was only a teenager, but I loved those episodes and the accompanying graphics!
The L’il Abner stories you’re looking for are ‘The Gorging of Stupefyin’ Jones’ where the Dogpatch gals stuff her full of food because while thin she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Here’s a link to the story:

https://fyeahcartoonfatness.tumblr.com/post/23676086706/stupefyin-jones-pigs-out-too-much-so-bachelor

The other stories involve Mud Mushrooms which are highly caloric which causes those who eat them to get hugely fat quickly. Here’s a link to one of the stories:

https://fyeahcartoonfatness.tumblr.com/post/21326224259/daisy-mae-stumbles-into-a-cave-of-mud-mushrooms

Jerry Thomas

The L’il Abner stories you’re looking for are ‘The Gorging of Stupefyin’ Jones’ where the Dogpatch gals stuff her full of food because while thin she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Here’s a link to the story:
Yes! This is just as I remember it! I just found it so cool at the time (still do), though I don't recall the parts about the Mud Mushrooms, just the fattening of Stupefying Jones. Thank you very much for bringing me back to my youth as a budding FA. Amazing how you could find these online after all these years.

RVGleason

Yes! This is just as I remember it! I just found it so cool at the time (still do), though I don't recall the parts about the Mud Mushrooms, just the fattening of Stupefying Jones. Thank you very much for bringing me back to my youth as a budding FA. Amazing how you could find these online after all these years.
Happy to help! :D

Latest posts

Group builder