Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

onceagainer

Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
I'm around 210lbs.I did get up to 320 a few years back. I'm hoping to get back to that weight again.

BigFA

Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
I think 200 lbs. on a 5'1" frame would be lovely and a wonderful goal to strive for given your most recent gain. I would love to gain another 100 lbs. by eating my way up to 400 lbs. Just the thought turns me on. But due to knee and overall health issues, I will have to remain content being a 300 lb. BHM. Thanks for sharing.:)

Lear

Currently 387 on a 6' frame with a 70" belly
Goal: 400 for now, probably 500 once I reach that.

maxxpump

Want to gain weight
Im 6ft 1inch and weight 180Lb with a 40" waist, my target is 300Lb long way to go from here as I have a sub healthy eating plan going on at the moment, hopefully can active the gain in a couple of years! My fantasy weight is around 400Lb, but because Ive already been overweight before and with a back problem. I'm only considering going up to 300Lb as this hopefully won't do my back in too much! Hopefully I will find a partner in time which will share the same ideals as me, actually I am on feabie talking to a feeder and arranging something right now! Just need to find out if they are not just another person just full of hot air first!

Enplumpen

shadowcat

Im 5'9" , 200lbs with enough fat everywhere to grab a hand full. Due to things like health and such I cant really gain. If I could I would like to be around 230 or 250? Depending how Ill look. I dont want to be huge though, just noticeably fat with most of it going to my belly. A soft belly that rests on my lap when I sit down, which I can rest my hands on. Or even better, a belly that hangs between my thighs when I spread them out when I sit down. Iv seen some people here with the shape I want in fact.

Jay78

I’m 5’9 and been fighting the urge to gain forever. I think this year that changes. Currently I’m hovering around 200 pounds but 250 seems like a good goal. Wish me luck and don’t be shy about some encouragement!!

Thanks Jay

Reactions: Tad

Aqw

DM Supporter
I'm 210 pounds. More than a weight goal it would be a belly goal for me. When I put on weight, the fat goes to my lower belly. It is flabby and soft. But I would like to have a huge belly ball. One like it would be ready to store huge amount of food, liquid and bare soft slaps.
I found such bellies so sexy. For me it means being proud for letting the belly enter a room much before the rest of the body.
My gf is willing to help, be as I said it, her efforts aren't building the correct belly. I guess I must accept to stay as I am, but I don't like my belly.

Andiejohns

I am 160 n 5’ 6” would like to gain 20 plus need advice on how to do it without to much health problems

Jay78

I am 160 n 5’ 6” would like to gain 20 plus need advice on how to do it without to much health problems
20 pounds shouldn’t be that much stress on your body as long you are in reasonable health already. Just eat and enjoy, I hear avoiding fried food is better. Good luck!

Mr. 23

About 210 and 5'8". I definitely wouldn't mind adding 50.

Latest posts