• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your FA Friend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robukfa

My fiancé and I were joking around last night and she asked if I had three wishes for our wedding what would they be. In a silly mood I responded “a dance troupe of big beautiful girls to do some exotic/burlesque dancing.” Then, without thinking I used the second wish to bestow all the male guests with awesome FA-ness! The conversation then steered towards my friends and their actual preferences. I didn’t make a third wish.

We discussed this and I came to realise that I’ve never actually been in the presence of other FA’s and enjoyed mutual appreciation and admiration of larger girls (save for the odd online meet-up). I remember being at a rugby club event several years ago and the stage was set with four stools for gentlemen to sit on whilst young girls danced for them provocatively. Of course, the entire marquee was raucous with wolf whistles and jeering blokes, and my then colleagues decided to buy me a dance. Having no choice in the matter I proceeded to the stage and the (very pleasant to talk to) girl did her thing with all my mates cheering. However, I may as well have been elsewhere as I really wasn’t interested. I could recognise that she was attractive to most of the other men but my radar wasn’t receiving.

Thinking of this incident, there are times when I am sat outside the pub and a group of pretty but thin/average build girls go by. All of my companions heads turn and I will look too, but I can’t enjoy that mutual desire or lust they feel. They all know I like big girls, and when I got together with my fiancé early last year that helped establish to what degree.

But what dismayed me is that I’ve had no-one to share the experience of admiring big beautiful girls with, mutually appreciating them like you would if you were accompanied by similar mined folk to enjoy an art exhibition, fine foods and wines or the performance of a favourite piece of music by one of the world’s best conductors. Something that everyone in your party was passionate about.

I'm lucky that my girl loves my appreciation of her body so I get to display my feelings and desires. When she moved in last year she found my copy of “Big Big Love” and read it from cover to cover. She loved it and thankfully had had a positive upbringing on body size and had never had a problem with her size, but the book filled in the FA gaps. Therefore, we have a very solid relationship and she teases me about FA issues and big girls a lot.

So, my having an FA friend would not be a vehicle for me to meet another BBW. It would be somebody who I could relate to on FA (and BBW) issues. They might be taken or they might be still looking for their lady. But it would be interesting to discuss things with a man of similar tastes in women, like most of my friends do. It must be liberating to say, “you know what? I love that too!” I have friends that like very thin girls and some like curvy and chubby ladies, but I have none that like fat girls.

Can any of you relate to this? I know there are other FA’s out there, but I’ve not met any locally. Do you have a regular fellow FA friend? What pursuits do you enjoy as pals?

Latest posts

Back