Quantcast

Your First Internet BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
DM Supporter
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
Probably Kelligrrl... There was also a woman that I got to know from a Yahoo group unrelated to BBW named Robbiegrl. Kelly was my first "celeb" crush even though she wasn't a celebrity. I clearly wasn't alone. Way back in the day every guy in the community I knew just drooled over that woman! Other women HATED that lady with every fiber of their being. Just mentioning her name would elicit groans… I thought it was hilarious!

BadBoyB

Started out with Brooke around 20 yrs ago.. somehow stumbled across her pics and video's while simply doing a "bbw" internet search and thought to myself, wow... shes gorgeous. After following further down the bbw rabbithole I found Heatherbbw and Largenlovelybbw. At that point is when I came to the realization that I was completely enamored with ssbbw's and have been hooked for life.

D square

Give me "More to Love"
The online discovery came way later for me. My BBW discovery came in the dentist office. I was a freshman in high school saw a magazine with a weight loss story on the cover. Studying the picture, I realized I was way more taken with the before image. I took me years to understand what that meant.

Latest posts