• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

zaftique 5x dress for sale...just bought

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liz (di-va)

I gambled and lost in the sizing game with a dress from Zaftique this week. It *fits*, I can get it on, it's not too tight--quite--but the problem as you can see is that it should drape a bit from the bodice. On me, because of hippiness, it just...molds. Ruins the drape.If you squint it's okay from the front but with the back..forget it.
View attachment 56988
Anyhow, I figured I'd try to sell it. Be realistic. Heh. It's a beautiful dress, and quite well-made; there's a net lining, even. The dress was originally $98; I bought it for $30. I'd be willing to sell for $30 and pay the shipping. I've worn it twice for about half a minute each time FYI. Still brand new. PM me if you're interested.
I am sort of a 4x/5x on top and 6x+ on the bottom...their sizing in this case seems fairly true--I was just hoping about the sizing. I mean, I think it could work on somebody who's a 6x with different body shape. The bodice fits *beautifully*.

Latest posts

Back