2011 Singles thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I am done with those damn penis photos. I would enjoy it from a special guy that is my man. But not with anyone else. Why do you guys like to show it off like its a pet monkey?

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
I have sent a penis picture ONCE, and it was a Valentine's Day surprise, and she loved it. :batting:

Other than that, NO, OH GOD, WHAT THE FUCK, GUYS?

imfree

In Remembrance
I am done with those damn penis photos. I would enjoy it from a special guy that is my man. But not with anyone else. Why do you guys like to show it off like its a pet monkey?
Sadly, some guys are just d**kheads and that's all they can think about.

Aust99

It's been a while since I posted in here but I'm still on the list... Where am I supposed to meet someone folks???

Edens_heel

Been single for more than a month now and am finally able to look at things objectively and feel completely right in the decision to clear my head and reclaim a great deal of myself that I was losing grip on. It's been a while since I've felt as clear as I do now, sad though the situation still is. Sad, but definitely right.

penguin

Fnord
The booty call guy from earlier in the year has popped back up, asking if we can resume the fun. He's working far too much to handle a relationship from what I can tell, so I might go for that. Getting some will at least be good.

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
Well my status hasn't changed since I posted here last, but I thought I'd stand up, stretch my legs and say hey again.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
I am so calling it a pet monkey next time I get one in my inbox.

nite_mare

Yep.. single here too. Getting used to it... been 3 years since my divorce and the only guys that get interested in me now seem to be married guys, which is NOT cool. I'd rather stay single than get mixed up with that crap. Oh well.. maybe my prince is out there.. maybe he's not. Either way, I'm good.

PhiloGirl

is still around
Still single... still don't get out enough for that to change anytime soon. Unless the vinyl-siding guy just happens to be an FA and my soulmate. Ha!

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Being single is fun.

I'm sorry, I just became a real life cougar and I think I suddenly really don't mind not having the house-kids-partner thing right now. End of story.

Cors

Delurking
Most intense crush of my life! It has been an interesting ride and I am grateful for it. I'm learning fast, at least. I have so much growing up to do before I can even contemplate pursuing it properly, though - seems so pointless and silly otherwise! Ah well. :)

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Still single. A friend wants me to do the horizontal tango with her, but I'm just gonna say no. I wanna wait for the right girl, and I'm pretty sure it isn't her.

Pitch

Yep, still single. Anyone who likes me is at least three hundred miles away. ;-;

Is it wrong to say at this point I could do with a good seeing to? Just one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder