• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

5th and Final Secret Snowflake

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisticalMisty

Hello everyone and welcome to Secret Snowflake for 2010. This will be the last year for Secret Snowflake. It’s hard to believe that this is the 5th year.

Let’s start with a reminder that Secret Snowflake is no longer a part of Dimensions. This is a private undertaking by me. Dimensions, it's moderators and Conrad are not responsible for any issues that may arise. Please do not contact them with any questions or concerns.

Please continue reading for all the info for this year’s festivities.

Thank you!
Santa’s fat elf!

It’s that time of year again. The holidays are coming and there are so many people in need of holiday cheer. Why not brighten someone’s holiday by sending them a holiday card? Anyone can participate! You can choose to send holiday specific cards, or just send a note card to someone. Please, please PLEASE don't feel like you can't participate because you don't celebrate a certain holiday. This is holiday neutral.

Now, for the specifics!

#1. You make a list and check it twice. There’s no limit to the number of people you can send a card to this year. Just remember…YOU are responsible for buying the cards and paying for postage.

#2. You email secret_ snowflake at yahoo dot com. In your message, please tell us the SCREEN NAME of the person you wish to send a card to..also remember they have to be forum members.

#3. I will message the people on your list to see if they are willing to participate. After 4 or 5 days, you will receive a confirmation message letting you know who is willing to participate and who isn’t. You will not be able to send cards until you receive that message. It will contain instructions on how to get your cards to the appropriate handler and your 4 digit sender number!

#4. You get your cards ready. You can send cards anonymously or you are welcome to sign them. You can buy individual cards, buy them in packs, make them. It’s really up to you. Make sure they are sealed in an envelope with the postage on the envelope. Now, this is important. Once you receive your confirmation list, you will be assigned a sender number. On the back of the envelope at the top or the bottom, write the SCREENAME of the person who is receiving the card and your 4 digit sender number. This is something new we are putting in place to ensure that we know who has sent their cards when return addresses are not given.
#5. You package all the cards together and send them to the address that will provided to you in your confirmation message.

If you receive a message stating that someone wants to send you a card and you wish to participate, reply to that pm or send an email secret_snowflake at yahoo dot com with your SNAIL MAIL address. Remember this isn’t an e-card exchange. You will be receiving actual cards in the mail. I will be the ONLY ONE who will have your address. Once I receive the card from the sender, I will address it and get it in the mail. Then, all you have to do is wait for your card(s).

ALL LISTS MUST BE SENT NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 4TH. ALL CARDS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY DECEMBER 15th , OR THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER.
Please, please, please, PLEASE do NOT choose to participate if you aren’t going to follow thru. There is nothing worse than expecting a card and it not arriving.
If you do not live in the U.S., take heart, you can participate. Send your list. I will calculate the cost of postage and then you can pay pal me the cost of U.S. Postage. You must have pay pal in order to participate. Also be mindful that it takes 2-3 weeks to get your cards to me when you live outside of the U.S. Get your list to me as soon as possible.

***Postage costs are as follows****

Domestic postage is 44 cents
International postage:
Airmail stamps can be purchased at your local post office, or you can use stamps for the following amounts:

Canada- $.75
Australia-$.98
Great Britan-$.98
Denmark-$.94
Germany-$.98
New Zealand-$.94
Those are just a few..if someone is from a different country not listed, I will let you know.

Feel free to email secret_snowflake at yahoo dot com with any questions!

Please make sure you can receive PMs and/or emails to participate

I have one last small request. I request a read receipt. If you read and decide not to participate, please let me know. The senders want to get their cards out as quickly as possible and when you just ignore the message, it slows the entire process down.

Also, if anyone would be willing to donate printable mailing labels, please let me know!

Let the FESTIVITIES begin

Latest posts

Back