• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A curious but good thing...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimbo

Now here's a thing.....I have been here for a few months now and have read(mainly, posted(a little) and generally soaked up the feel of this site.
I have never been the kinda guy who hates the way I look and mope around feeling sorry for myself..... but neither have I considered myself to be 'attractive' as in what the media (bullshit) would have us believe is the acceptable stereotype of masucline beauty. I guess, in retrospect, that's why when I found this site I was amazed, shocked, grateful and ultimately intrigued. I guess the fact that someone could find me physically attractive because of my size and not despite my size had never really sunk in before and was more of a myth than a reality in my mind. And then I found this board!
At first I found myself thinking of myself as attractive when using this board and getting to know some great people........ but then a strange thing happened. This 'vague' sense of attractiveness started to spill over into my life away from this board . I have always been confident (of sorts) but have now found I have a general and new found confidence in my sexual attractiveness and this has made me walk taller (ok, maybe in my mind) and be quicker to smile at women and generally enter into the kinda mild flirtations that I never used to. And it is GREAT.
I guess this is a comment on two things.....firstly how negative stereotypes of attractiveness, mainly media perpetuated in my humble opinion, seep into us unconsciously and can effect us at the very core of our being and this has ramifications throughout our lives. And secondly........ thank F**K for you wonderful women out there on this site who have the balls (figuratively speaking) to go against the grain and say what THEY find sexy and not what they should find sexy. So thanks........ I shall now get off my soapbox hehe.
I am curious though, have any other BHM's out there found themselves affected in the way I have been?
Oh, and also What do you women think of this effect....... cause i have read on quite a few posts how some of you have had your advances to BHM's rebuffed because the guy just couldn't get their head round the fact you found them sexy?
Lastly....... thanks x

Latest posts

Back