• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Fun Little Experiment

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

I'll start this post off by mentioning that I am not a BHM by any meaning of the term. I'm actually somewhat underweight, between 185 and 190 @ 6' 3".

Though in practice I have no interest in gaining weight (such as would be necessary to breach into the BHM category), I do occasionally have stuffing/belly expansion fantasies. So I figured this post would appeal most to the people on this sub-forum.

The other day, I sat down in my car in a pair of 36" waist jeans which are decently loose on me, and my belly, which is on the soft side but is flush with my waist when standing, rolled out and totally covered the button of my jeans. Like, cold metal on flesh covered. This put me in the mood for one of those occasional fantasies.

So I thought I'd have some fun and challenge myself, try some liquid stuffing just to see what I could manage to get (and keep!) down.

I brewed a fresh pitcher of tea (~1.5 gallons), sweetened and cooled (but not chilled) it, and sat down in the aforementioned pair of jeans to drink. I got down about 3 quarts and paused, because the back of my jaw had started to ache and I felt a bit like I may have overdone it. But it turned out to just be a gas buildup, and in a few minutes I felt stable enough to keep going. Less than good idea.

I sucked down another pint, after which I spent a tense couple minutes fighting a strong will to get rid of everything I'd just drank. I won, but I'm not entirely sure that was a good thing. Apparently I cooled the tea down too much; it was easier to drink than it would have been hot, but I think I dropped my core temperature a bit, 'cause I'm shivering and it's not that cold here in the basement.

So... ~3q 1p before reaching critical, on a random, one off attempt. How's that stack up to the rest of you guys?

Latest posts

Back