• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A great example of excessive welfare

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double
As millions of decent families face benefits cuts, one woman who's never worked in her life is investing hers... in a £4,500 boob job

Kelly Marshall, 32, who has five children by four different fathers, receives monthly payments of £870 in housing benefit, £975 in child tax credit, and £303 in child benefit, giving her an income equivalent to a pre-tax salary of £39,000. She explained: 'I have wanted a boob job since I was a teen. But it wasn't until I had five children that I could afford it - with all the extra benefits I get. Now I hope to have liposuction, a tummy tuck and regular Botox.' ...read
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cuts-Kelly-Marshall-spent-4-500-BOOB-JOB.html
These sorts of people annoy the fuck of me.

Actually, since I hold a British passport, although not a resident, and since any johnny sod who turns up seems to get benefits, I think it would be worth by time and live in the UK. Shame now that the government is being reasonable and cracking down on it..

Then again, if I did live in the UK and the system was this easy to play to this extent, then I suppose I would do it to, which is probably a sad state of affairs.

Latest posts

Back