BBW A Hefty Heist - by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Jul 20, 2018 #41

Ulvrik

Ulvrik

Ulvrik

Sorry for my long delay to answer you polarisdreamerr, what i really like with the story is first and formost the transformation description you have done, i love how you explain how Ellie change after each date.
    second is how the story starts with her just doing this as a job, but then change to a love intrest. i allso like how you include the other members but have most foukus on ellie :D

2. Nov 8, 2018 #42

Omni

Omni

Omni

This story is very good and I've been anticipating an ending but it hasn't been updated in many months. And the author hasn't signed in since June. Is it dead?

3. Nov 8, 2018 #43

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

4. Jan 9, 2019 #44

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 8- December 26th

Time was moving slowly while Ellie lay beached in bed. Her globular belly anchored her flat on her back, still filled to capacity from the mammoth meal Wallis had fed her earlier that morning. She couldn’t move. She attempted to prop herself upward with her arms, but she was too heavy. She tried to roll to her side, but her hips had grown far too wide. Her muscles remained exhausted from Christmas and the heist. It had finally happened. Wallis had finally fattened her up to the point she couldn’t leave his bed. It was startling just how helpless she’d become and yet, intoxicatingly arousing. She needed Wallis’ love to nourish her, fulfill her, satisfy her. She NEEDED him. She couldn’t physically do it herself anymore.

There was a chance that after she rested and digested she would regain some semblance of mobility, but in her current ultra-obese state it was almost hard for Ellie to imagine. She was going to have two more meals even bigger than her breakfast later in the day. How would she move after that? Wallis swore to her that he would tone down the feeding once she reached 500lbs, but if she couldn’t stand up to get on the scale, how would he ever know? What if he didn’t stop after she got to 500lbs? She’d be powerless to stop him. What if she was already over 500lbs? Wallis could easily have lied to her. Her belly was far too gargantuan for her to read the number on the scale herself.

The thought gave Ellie a twinge of sexual arousal. This was the result of Wallis’s desires coming true. He’d conditioned her to respond to this scenario in exactly this way. Ellie was horny just thinking about it. She’d felt her body expanding from the very first meal she ever shared with him. It started so innocently with the thrill of being submissive to a dominant feeder.. Then the sensation of watching her boobs, butt and belly growing, pushing, expanding outward.. Feeling the rolls of fat, she’d grown begin to cascade over her monstrously inflated thighs.. Becoming a truly huge fat piggy.. Ellie could feel the weight of her flesh as she tried to lift up her arm and squeeze her delightfully soft form. She closed her eyes and imagined her bloated body filling the entire bed, no.. the entire room! She had faith Wallis could make it happen.

Opening her eyes, Ellie’s thoughts focused for a moment. What was she thinking? She didn’t want this. She didn’t want to get any bigger. 500 pounds and then that would be it. She’d already been fattened up to the point of immobility, at least until her legs had rested enough. She was a prisoner in her own bed. She couldn’t even reach the nearest phone that lay on the dresser. She couldn’t even call for someone to help her move. She couldn’t even turn herself around to look out of the large body-length windows which adorned the back of the room. It was a shame too because the view was breathtaking. The penthouse of the Luxury Life Hotel rested on the 61st floor, you could see the entire central part of the city.. She’d need Wallis to adjust the bed so she could look out the windows now.. She could feel the brief feeling of panic in the back of her mind. Wallis loved this moment… the look of panic on her face as she got bigger and bigger. She was at a total loss of control, her huge blubbery body kept expanding and there was nothing she could do about it. She was scared, but so enthralled..

Could it be that Wallis had changed her somehow? Made his desires somehow manifest as her own too? Or was this always what she wanted? To fill the gap in her heart, left by the vile mother that had abandoned her to an orphanage, with an endless amount of fatty foods. She never had a real family.. Did she somehow find it in Wallis? If he truly desired he could feed Ellie until she exploded, there would be nothing she could do about it anymore.. Did she trust him that much? Ellie nervously looked at the clock.

11:55AM

Only five more minutes to make her choice. Be rescued from this dream or be left to her own devises. Taylor had accused her of having Stockholm syndrome, but it wasn’t true. Ellie wasn’t a captive. She may have sought out Wallis because of the heist, but if she chose to stay.. It would be exactly that. Her choice. And now she had five minutes left to make that choice.. How cruel a twist of fate to have so little time to decide the path she would follow for the rest of her life. Did she listen to her heart or her brain??

It didn’t matter..

Both were telling her the same thing.

Stay with Wallis.

As the clocked ticked down, Ellie relaxed. She’d made her choice. She’d made her bed and she wasn’t leaving it. Haha, she was way too fat for that anyway. Soon Dana would arrive get the pearls and then Ellie would spend the rest of her life the wife of Wallis Scineque. Just as Ellie was wondering how she would ever be able to walk down the wedding aisle, a voice from the door surprised her, “It’s good to see you.”

Ulvrik likes this.
  5. Jan 9, 2019 #45

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 8- December 26th Continued

“Katie?” Ellie asked, while she tilted her head forward on her pillow as much as her puffy double chin would let her. However, she still couldn’t see above her massive jugs and dome of a stuffed belly. Her effort felt constricted by her tight, satin tank top that effectively only acted as an additional bra since Ellie’s boobs and belly had swelled it into a profoundly tight position.

“The one and only.” Katie cautiously smiled, as she walked into Ellie’s view and lingered toward the side of the bedroom.

“Where is Dana? I thought she was coming up to get me.” Ellie curiously asked, as Katie shrugged.

“Dana’s waiting outside. She was too lazy to make the whole journey herself, haha.” Katie warmly smiled, as Ellie relaxed. That sounded like Dana all right. Although, Dana also hated just sitting around waiting..

“Oh, well. How did everything go?” Ellie inquired with high spirits, as Katie approached Ellie’s side of the bed.

“Everything went to plan. Everyone played their part well. Especially you.” Katie emphasized with a slow poke to Ellie’s protruding stomach. It jiggled with her touch. “I’m sorry Wallis made you so fat. It’s hard seeing you like this.”

“Don’t be. I chose this.” Ellie muttered, as she tried to muffle a burp that Katie had roused with her touch. Now that Katie was fully in Ellie’s view it was apparent that the stress of the heist had taken a toll on her. Katie was wearing a casual pair of jeans and a stylish halter top, but Ellie could detect a hint of softness to Katie’s face and legs that hadn’t been there before. The formerly 120lbs beauty seemed to have gained ten-ish pounds since the last time Ellie had seen her fully. Despite the stunning makeup on Katie’s face, she had slight bags under her eyes. She looked tired. Even her normal upright posture seemed slumped today. Katie normally liked to strut her five-foot-seven frame, but it didn’t seem to be the case today.

“What do you mean?” Katie asked looking a little grossed out.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about this..” Ellie began, as Katie looked around the room.

“Can this wait until after I grab the pearls?” Katie asked, as she focused again on Ellie’s fat face.

“Why? Are you in a rush? Fernanda doesn’t get here until 1PM, we have an hour.” Ellie reminded Katie.

“I’m not in a rush, I just have priorities Ellie. You know that.” Katie countered, as she looked toward the bathroom.

“No. This has to be said right now..” Ellie burst, as she regained Katie’s full attention. “I love him..”

“Oh no.. Ellie.. It’s not love. Whatever you feel for this guy it is all manufactured.” Katie replied, as she shook her head. Her facial expression certainly resembled disappointment.

“It’s not.” Ellie argued, “I don’t want your pity. I don’t want my money. I want to stay with him.”

“You’re making a mistake!” Katie growled. Clearly her patience was wearing thin. “He’ll kill you with this sick fetish!”

“It’s not sick.. He knows how far we’ve gone and he understands that it’s too much.” Ellie voiced in dispute.

“Listen to yourself. What if he changes his mind? Then you’re stuck here forever!” Katie reminded her, as Ellie seemed obstinate.

“This only happened because I wasn’t honest with him about how I felt.. I went along with every fantasy, every desire he ever had.. He couldn’t resist.. From the beginning I knew everything I needed to make him fall for me.. It’s not his fault that I’m this big.. It’s mine.” Ellie heartfully explained, “I’ve never had a family.. I think I’ve found one..”

“I don’t agree with your choice.. If you really love him how come this is the first time I am hearing about this??” Katie growled in a frustrated manner, she even flipped her long, curly black hair over her shoulder for emphasis.

“Didn’t Taylor mention this to you? We talked about it in the bathroom during the heist.” Ellie reminded Katie, as she struggled to reason why Katie was getting so upset. And Taylor would have told her about this before. Why was Katie playing dumb? Was this some elaborate attempt to convince her to leave Wallis?

“Well of course she told me about that.. But I didn’t think for a second it was actually how you felt.” Katie recovered, “You’ve lost it. Haven’t you?”

“I have not lost it! For the first time in my life I know what I want!” Ellie burst with feeling.

“What are you saying? Are you saying that you are not going through with the heist? Are the pearls even here?!” Katie loudly voiced, as she leaned her hand on Ellie’s round belly. Katie had actually thought Ellie’s lower body had been completely naked, but from her new position, she could see that Ellie was in fact wearing some tight ass panties. Her fat floppy body was just totally consuming all the fabric. Trying not to be distracted, Katie pressed against Ellie’s belly a bit harder. Ellie could feel the pressure. She felt like she might explode.

“Of course, the pearls are here!” Ellie grunted, as Katie leaned off of her. “They are in the bathroom. Where else would I put them?”

“It’s not where else you put them, it’s who else you told about them.” Katie snarled, as she rushed over to the bathroom.

“I didn’t tell anyone about them.” Ellie protested, while she heard Katie rummaging through the bathroom.

“Where are they?” Katie called out to her.

“Under the sink.” Ellie muttered, as she heard a distinct pause. “Find them?”

“Yes. You won’t mind if I check to make sure they are all here, would you?” Katie inquired, as she set the bag of pearls on the bed next to Ellie.

“Of course not.” Ellie agreed, as Katie got busy counting.

“One, two…twenty…thirty-three…” Katie mumbled, as she counted the ‘goods’ out loud. She seemed to pause for a moment to inspect one particular pearl, before continuing her count. “forty-six…fifty-one…fifty-two…fifty-three?”

“What?” Ellie asked, as Katie seemed to have a grave look on her face.

“My god..” Katie shook her head, as she closed her eyes.

“What??” Ellie asked with more urgency. Katie was scaring her.

“Nothing. They are all here.” Katie smiled, as she opened her eyes. Her voice now returned to the calm professional voice Ellie knew well. “Goodbye Ellie. Good luck.”

“Wait, you’re hunky dory with my decision now? Katie, what’s going on?” Ellie asked suddenly very confused by Katie’s behavior.

“I don’t agree with your decision, but I respect your authority to make it. It’s your life.” Katie declared, as Ellie studied her face.

“Thanks for understanding.” Ellie politely replied, while she looked at Katie’s eyes. They were cold.

“You’re welcome.” Katie replied without breaking eye contact. Something was up. Something was wrong.

“Katie?” Ellie asked.

“Yes?” Katie replied.

“Could you do me one last huge favor?” Ellie inquired, as Katie got a quizzical look on her face.

“What is it?” Katie sighed seemingly resigned to help her.

“I can’t move.” Ellie emphasized, as she wiggled her chunky body as best she could.

“I can see that.” Katie muttered in disgust.

“Could you get me a chocolate cake that should be in the fridge on the lower shelf?” Ellie politely asked.

Ulvrik likes this.
  6. Jan 9, 2019 #46

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“You want cake?” Katie tilted her head in curiosity. When had Ellie succumbed to the temptations of a fetishistic madman? Her pity for Ellie was only dwarfed by her disappointment in her.

“What? I’m hungry and.. It’s a $10,000 cake.” Ellie slyly emphasized, as she smiled widely at Katie, “It freaking rocks.”

“Well what kinda friend would I be if I didn’t help you have your cake and eat it too?” Katie rhetorically sighed, as she walked to the fridge and did as Ellie said. The cake didn’t really look like anything special. It was hard to believe it was $10,000, but then again Wallis was crazy rich. There had to be something to the cake that made it special. Katie was almost annoyed by how common it looked. Maybe the icing was super expensive? Katie couldn’t help but run her pointer finger through the side of the cake and scoop out a small sliver for a taste. Once it hit her tongue she understood what all the fuss was about, “Wow, this is really good!”

“I told you so!” Ellie called from the other room. It only took another moment or so, and another tasty morsel of cake, for Katie to reenter the bedroom.

“Here you go. Enjoy.” Katie announced, as she left the cake on the bed next to Ellie. Part of her desperately wanted to grab a slice for the road, but she felt she had overstayed her welcome. She licked the remnant of the tasty icing from her finger as she headed for the door, but Ellie’s next words stopped her.

“Wait, Katie.” Ellie begged, as Katie turned around to look at the walrus her former colleague had ballooned into.

“What?” Katie asked. Her patience had officially burned out.

“Just out of curiosity. How were you planning of getting me out of here?” Ellie tactfully inquired, while Katie seemed to fidget in place.

“You can’t walk right?” Katie quickly responded, while she shuffled in place. The icing from that cake was totally giving her a sugar rush. She could really feel it coming on. But she didn’t eat that much? How much sugar was in that stupid cake?

“Not after eating..” Ellie replied, as she could see a bead of sweat begin to fall from Katie’s forehead. Any moment now..

“Then the plan was to wheel you.. ouut..” Katie stumbled in place and nearly collapsed against the dresser. “then.. *burp* Uuh.. I.. my head feeelsss funnyyy..”

“Just relax. You might want to lay down.” Ellie suggested, as Katie nearly doubled over on the floor.

“Thaatt’ss sooo muchh betterrr..” Katie exclaimed, as she began to really slur her words. Ellie couldn’t see Katie anymore, but she figured she was helplessly strung out on the floor by now.

“Now tell me. Where are they?” Ellie demanded in a serious tone.

“Ellieee.. What’ss in that cakkee? I.. I.. feel greaatt.. HAhahaaa..” Katie laughed in a delirious delight.

“The drug baked into the cake was first developed as a truth serum. At least that’s what I have been told. And it is exactly the purpose I intend to use it for. Where are Taylor and Dana?! Tell me the truth!” Ellie demanded, as Katie froze. It had been a gamble that Katie would take the bait and consume even a sliver of Wallis’s special cake, however, Katie had seemed tired and stressed. Ellie was correct in assuming her guard was down. Ellie’s little embellishment about the cake being so expensive was all the extra push that Katie had needed. Ellie knew Katie. She’d known her for a long time. She knew her enough to know something was wrong. And now she was going to get the truth.

Feeling the effects of the cake take hold, Katie realized she had underestimated her. Apparently, Ellie wasn’t as helpless as she appeared. Katie tried to fight it, but as Ellie’s words rang in her ears, there was not a trace of hesitation, not a grain of resistance left within her. It was like her filter had been completely removed. As she spoke, the consummate professional buried within her subconscious screamed for her to stop.

“I.. don’t knoww.. Theyyy were captured at the heist..” Katie slurred, as Ellie felt a pang of fear and surprise flutter up her spine.

“What?? What happened?!” Ellie burst with concern. She struggled to wiggle herself upward, she needed to look at Katie, but her breasts and belly were just too fat.

Ulvrik likes this.
  7. Jan 9, 2019 #47

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Museum of Arts and Sciences
    Gala Ballroom, Women’s bathroom
    December 25th
    6:08PM

Ellie was running late, time was growing short. Taylor’s stomach was rumbling with hunger, as she cursed Ellie’s tardiness. She had not melted herself down to 116lbs to have this mission fail! Taylor was fighting a nagging worry in the pit of her stomach until she saw Ellie hurry her humorously obese body inside the bathroom and make her way to the stall closest to the air vent that Taylor was currently scrunched into. Taylor watched as Ellie opened the stall door and turned to her side to allow her inflated hips through the opening. Oh, how the tables had turned. Ellie had once teased her for being a fatty and yet here she was, so fat that her globular and descended gut pressed against the stall’s door frame. It was poetic justice.

“Holy shit you’re late.” Taylor mumbled from the air vent. Ellie looked up and could hear Taylor unscrewing the hinges. “We are on a tight schedule!”

“Sorry, I ran into a drunken Lily.” Ellie explained, as she closed the top toilet lid and rested her massive rear upon it. Her legs were happy for the rest. The toilet seat felt a little low to the ground.

“We don’t have time for pleasantries; I’m supposed to be on my way back to Dana by now. Here, put this tube in your mouth.” Taylor ordered, as Ellie looked up and saw Taylor open the vent and slowly lower a large plastic tube. Ellie grabbed it in her hands and brought it to her face.

“Now what?” Ellie asked, as she heard noise from the air vent.

“Put it in your mouth, I’m going to pour the pearls down it with a special chocolate pudding mixture. Swallow everything. We don’t have time for breaks okay?” Taylor explained, as Ellie saw the pudding beginning to flow down the tube.

“Umm-hmm!” Ellie hummed, as she wrapped her mouth around the feeding tube and began swallowing the chocolaty mixture. It wasn’t long before she began feeling individual pearls go down her throat as she sucked more and more of the mixture into her gut. Taylor began counting.

“Three, four… fourteen, fifteen… twenty-five, twenty-six.. you’re doing good, keep it up.” Taylor encouraged Ellie as she worried if Ellie could handle this much consecutive volume of food. For everything to work out, Ellie needed to consume every pearl.. every single one.. To Taylor’s surprise, Ellie managed her breathing well and seemed to have no problem with the process at all. Taylor wanted to poke her head out and look at just how fat Ellie had become after another month alone with Wallis, but she had to focus on her job. “Thirty six, Thirty seven… forty one..”

Ellie winced at that number, even with all the stuffing training she’d gone through with Wallis she’d never done this much consecutive without a break. Not only was her belly feeling uncomfortably full, it was bloating something fierce; it was really straining her dress with each new gulp. But Ellie knew she had to keep going.

“Forty-six, Forty-seven... Fifty-one, fifty-two, fifty-three.. That’s it! That’s all of them!” Taylor muttered, as she looked at her watch. It read 6:13 PM. She really had to leave. “Great job, fat ass! I’d love to talk, but I’ve only got a few minutes to get out of here.”

“Wait, you should know. I’ve decided to stay with Wallis. Just tell Katie and Dana okay? Katie will understand, you can pick up the pearls tomorrow just like we planned.” Ellie whispered up to Taylor.

“Whatever, I don’t have time to argue. I’ll tell them.” Taylor muttered. This wasn’t good. But they could deal with Ellie’s Stockholm syndrome tomorrow.

As Taylor crawled her thin body back through the air vent, she heard a loud buzzing in her ear. She winced for a moment before realizing it was the emergency frequency on her earpiece. She quickly snapped her earpiece back on and continued trotting backward into the dark vent.

“What is taking you so long? We have a schedule to keep.” Dana droned, as Taylor didn’t like the superior tone of voice Dana was taking with her.

“Calm your tits, I’ll be there in a minute. It’s not my fault Ellie’s fatass was running late.” Taylor countered in a frustrated tone.

“How did everything go?” Dana inquired, as Taylor hurried toward an intersection in the vent. She was finally able to maneuver her body backward, so she could army crawl the rest of the way forward rather than backwards.

“Ellie ate all fifty-three pearls without a hitch, although she told me she decided to stay with Wallis after we pick up the pearls tomorrow.” Taylor revealed to Dana rather calmly.

“What???” Dana’s high-pitched voice echoed through Taylor’s earpiece.

“Calm down, we can figure it out tomorrow.” Taylor assured her, as she continued her crawl.

“Did you say fifty-three?” Dana’s voice asked with worry.

“Yeah, that’s how many I countered she ate.” Taylor responded sounding annoyed that Dana would question her counting abilities.

“There are only fifty-two pearls in the collection! Are you sure there were fifty-three pearls?? Or did you miscount!” Dana seriously questioned. This was urgent. She didn’t have time for any of Taylor’s bullshit.

“I counted fifty-three.. I’m positive..” Taylor stammered, as she reflected on the feeding session. She had been focused the whole time. It’s not like she zoned out when she was feeding Ellie.

“Holy shit.. This is bad..” Dana muttered. She was clearly starting to panic. “We have to warn Ellie!”

“How do you propose we do that??” Taylor rapidly responded into her earpiece.

“Taylor, there is an extra pearl in Ellie’s stomach. It could be some kind of tracker for all we know! We could walk into a trap tomorrow trying to collect them! But even worse, Ellie could get compromised!” Dana blurted, as her intelligent imagination assumed the worst.

“Fuck-fuck-FUCK!” Taylor spat, as she looked ahead in the air vent.

“I know!” Dana burst with worry.

“No not that! I thought you said the laser tripwires were disabled!” Taylor barked, as Dana flung her eyes toward her computer screen.

“They are!” Dana replied, as she saw that she had clearly hacked into the system and disabled them.

“They are not! I can see the red lights! I can’t get back to the security room without tripping them! I have to find another way out!” Taylor roared with a serious urgency in her voice.

“Shiiitttt… Okay, head toward the west wing, you can exit by the rear entrance.” Dana muttered, as she quickly regrouped. Was it possible there was a backup security system that was kept off the books of the museum? It was the only way she wouldn’t have had access to all systems.

“Dana meet me there. Get out of the control room, I have a bad feeling about this.” Taylor urged Dana, as Dana quickly grabbed her equipment.

“What about Katie?” Dana called back, as she closed her suitcase and began leaving the control room.

“Just go, we will be caught for sure if we try to get to her..” Taylor acknowledged with some sadness in her voice. Dana could tell that Taylor wasn’t a fan of leaving Katie behind, but she was right.

“Fuck.. Good luck!” Dana wished Taylor, as she disconnected her communicator and hurried out of the control room and down the intersecting hallway. Dana was quick to scurry outside of the museum to the side exit. She was fiercely out of breath. Her time spent lunching with Ellie and snacking out of boredom had caused her short stature to inflate sideways over the past few months. She was only 140lbs, but the extra weight slowed her down considerably thanks to her miniscule height of 5’1. Once she was finally able to feel her lungs again she got a glimpse of something terrible.. Guards.

“You are not supposed to be here.. Security doesn’t patrol here..” Dana mumbled, as the two guards in the outside alleyway slowly boxed her in toward the wall.

“Agent Snow? We got one.” One of the security personnel mumbled into his radio. He had curly blonde hair and looked like a bodybuilder.

“Come here you little fat bitch!” The other security guard yelled, as he lunged forward and grabbed Dana’s wrist painfully hard. This one looked like an overweight linebacker. Actually, he looked a lot like Shrek..

“Let me go!!” Dana shrieked, as her efforts to resist Shrek were met with a sharp yank of her arm.

“Not a chance butterball. You’re coming with us.” Shrek meanly countered, as he looked to his coworker. “Orders?”

“Snow wants us to take the captive to the safehouse. We gotta get this one off the grid until things are take’in care of tomorrow. That means radio silence.” The hot guard explained to his giant friend. Dana decided to think of the pretty one as Goldilocks since she didn’t know his name.

“Roger that. What about the others?” Shrek muttered to Goldilocks.

“We have enforcers surrounding the building. They ain’t going anywhere unless we want’em to.” Goldilocks finished explaining, as Shrek lifted Dana over his shoulder and carried her toward a truck.

“Wait, can you guys let me go?” Dana asked in her normal hopeful tone.

“No.” Shrek responded resolutely.

“Just thought I’d ask..” Dana pouted in despair, as Goldilocks opened the back of the truck and Shrek tossed her inside..

Ulvrik likes this.
  8. Jan 9, 2019 #48

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Luxury Life Hotel
    Wallis’ Penthouse Suit
    December 26th
    12:15PM

“The drug baked into the cake was first developed as a truth serum. At least that’s what I have been told. And it is exactly the purpose I intend to use it for. Where are Taylor and Dana?! Tell me the truth!” Ellie demanded, as Katie froze. There was not a trace of hesitation, not a grain of resistance left within her. It was like her filter had been completely removed. As she spoke, the consummate professional buried within her subconscious screamed for her to stop.

“I.. don’t knoww.. Theyyy were captured at the heist..” Katie slurred, as Ellie felt a pang of fear and surprise flutter up her spine.

“What?? What happened?” Ellie burst with concern.

“Vertex.. Theyy knew about our plann.. Someone sold us out.. It was you!” Katie exclaimed, as she pointed her wobblily arm at Ellie’s fat body.

“Katie, I did no such thing! I never uttered even a word to Wallis about the heist!” Ellie urged hoping her friend would believe the truth.

“Liar.. Fat fatty liar!” Katie childishly pouted in her near drunken state. She still couldn’t muster the strength to balance herself and stand up. “And now you’ve drugged mee.. I thought I could save them..”

“Katie you have to believe me! I didn’t sell you guys out! I’m not a traitor!” Ellie declared, as Katie’s face took a fierce expression.

“Then whyy were their fifty-three pearlss in the goddamn bag?? There was onlyy fifty-two at the museum! I counted them personally!! Youuu added another pearl to the group, a fake pearl! To track mee to the benefactor’s location!!” Katie declared, as she took the tracker pearl out of her pocket and chucked it at Ellie. It harmlessly bounced off Ellie’s soft gut and dropped onto the bed next to her. “It’s probably why I was able to escapee.. They wanted me to escape and get the pearls.. They wanted me to lead them to our benefactors location..”

“Vertex is after the benefactor? Katie, was this some kind of mole hunt?? I thought this job wasn’t personal!” Ellie exclaimed, as Katie’s secrets were about to be hers.

“I didn’t know it was a mole hunt until I spoke to the benefactor after Halloween. I needed more information because things were not adding up. Our benefactor is a mole within the Vertex security network. I was going to pull us out of the job until he told me what Vertex was doing.” Katie boisterously roared, as she continued, “Then I knew helping him was the right thing to do.”

“I don’t understand.” Ellie mumbled to herself. Katie was telling the truth, she’d taken the truth serum, why was nothing she said making sense?

“Idiot! Our benefactor infiltrated Vertex legitimately as a business partner! Vertex put the pearls in a vulnerable position to draw him out! They wanted to plug their leak. The mole wanted to do damage, so he hired us. Our benefactor was counting on us and YOU sold us out!” Katie seethed, as she connected the dots for Ellie.

“I did not!” Ellie protected.

“It had to be you! There is nobody else!” Katie countered.

“I serious didn’t sell us out!” Ellie insisted.

“Well then maybe Wallis drugged you and you don’t remember spilling the beans.” Katie spat, as Ellie took offense to that.

“Ugh! He would not do that!” Ellie argued, as a more important question popped into her head, “So, who is the benefactor?”

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Katie grunted, as she tried to resist blurting out his name.

“Tell me.” Ellie ordered, as Katie was rolling to her side.

“Noooooo!” Katie yelled, as she resisted Ellie’s command. “Traitor! When this drug wears off.. You’ll get what’s coming to you..”

“I’m not a traitor!” Ellie professed for the last time before they both heard the door to the apartment slam shut.

There was silence for a moment. Then footsteps. Someone was here..

Ulvrik likes this.
  9. Jan 9, 2019 #49

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“She’s not the traitor Katie.” A voice lurked from outside the bedroom door, “I am. I planted the tracker with the pearls when I fed them to Ellie.”

“Taylor??!!” Ellie and Katie exclaimed nearly in unison. Katie’s speech was still a little slow compared to Ellie’s.

True to form, Taylor walked into the room slowly, her short curly brown hair bounced with every step. She had a smug smile on her evil little face, “Fernanda! I think Katie wants some more of that cake. Then she might be willing to tell us where Mr. Mole is hiding.”

“With pleasure Miss Taylor.” Fernanda chirped with her Brazilian accent, as she followed Taylor into the room much less gracefully. Where Taylor’s thin body carried around 115lbs of lean muscle, Fernanda’s meaty hourglass shape had to carry at least 260lbs.

“Fernanda?? What are you doing!? You need to call Wallis! We need help!” Ellie urged, as Fernanda simply looked at the blob of a mistress Wallis had procured.

“No can-do Mrs. Ellie. I’m not just Wallis’s maid. I’m his private bodyguard.” Fernanda echoed while pretending to flex her nonexistent arm muscle.

“And if you haven’t guessed. She’s Vertex as well.” Taylor added, as Ellie’s eyes widened with worry.

“Does Wallis know that?” Ellie tentatively asked, as she wondered, with fear, if Wallis had been involved with this whole conspiracy.

“Not a clue.” Taylor assured Ellie, as she looked at Katie on the floor and continued, “I only just found out about Fernanda a few days ago myself. Vertex only tells you what you need to know for the mission.”

“Taylor.. You sold us out! Why?” Katie seethed, as she tried to regain enough strength to smack that little bitch in the face.

“I play for the winning team. I like living the good life, and Vertex is in the business of giving me exactly what I want. After this mission is over I’m going to lay on a beach in Hawaii fattening up like a hog until they call me for my next assignment.” Taylor taunted, as Katie shot her a harsh glare. It was about all Katie’s anger could muster in her drugged state.

“But we are friends!” Ellie protested, as Taylor rolled her eyes toward Ellie and cruelly slinked right up next to her.

“Don’t kid yourself.” Taylor teased Ellie, as her hand slowly grasped a mound of Ellie’s belly fat. Her eye’s locked with Ellie’s, “It’s a shame what Wallis has done to you. You were so hot.”

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Ellie muttered feeling nervous. There was lust in Taylor’s eyes.

“I may have had a bit of a crush on you when we first met.” Taylor coyly mentioned, as her hand slowly released Ellie’s mound of belly fat and skated down her drum of a belly to her tight underwear.

“You.. you did?” Ellie twitched, as Taylor’s hand was faintly tickling her in places reserved for Wallis.

“If I wanted you right now, you’d be helpless to resist me.” Taylor bit her lip, as she looked away from Ellie’s face and took in the size of her. Her fat body could probably rival that of a hippo.

“What are you doing?” Ellie asked with fear dripping from her voice.

“Nothing. Unfortunately for you.. Taylor responded, as her hand went back up to Ellie’s belly and forcefully gave her stomach a push, “I don’t date fat chicks!”

“*Buuuurp!*” Ellie belched, as Taylor agitated some of the air in Ellie’s full stomach.

“Spoken like a true fatty, hahaha! Settle down piglet!” Taylor patted Ellie’s stomach, while Ellie’s face blushed red.

“Wait.. On Halloween, you were that Vertex agent Marc was after??” Katie asked, as Fernanda now restrained the drugged ringleader.

“Bingo. I was lucky I had backup then. Otherwise he might have blown my cover. A rogue agent like that is bad for business.” Taylor explained, as she motioned for Fernanda to feed Katie more of the cake.

“What happened to him?” Katie growled, as she weakly resisted Fernanda’s hold.

“He was roughed up by some of our enforcers, but managed to escape. He’ll remain MIA if he knows what is good for him.” Taylor threatened, as she turned back toward Ellie.

“…” Ellie was speechless.

“Alright Ellie, enough beating around the bush. I am sure you are wondering what this all means for you.” Taylor calmly spoke with a certain poise to her words.

“…” Ellie gulped in anticipation.

“Here is the deal. Wallis has no idea about any of this. We are prepared to allow you to continue to be with Wallis without any interference.” Taylor explained, as Ellie felt a wave of relief come over her. But wait, could she trust Taylor?

“And what do you want from me?” Ellie questioned. There had to be something more to this deal.

“Just keep your fat mouth shut about all of this.” Taylor growled, “It’s a win win. You get to stay with the man you love. And all you have to do is bury the secret that would destroy your relationship. I think we understand each other.”

“Ellie.. Don’t do it.. Vertex.. They are evil.. A security company founded to cover up and protect the sensitive information of their client companies. Their pharmaceutical branches have been engaging in eugenics! How do you think it is possible that you gained nearly 400 pounds in such a short time!? Those drugs Wallis gives you to ‘keep you healthy’ are also fattening you up like a hippo!” Katie drunkenly burst, as she shook Fernanda’s fat hands away from her mouth for another moment more, “You are a guinea pig for them! Wallis is testing drugs on you. To make you more submissive, fatten you up, make you defenseless! I thought they compromised you but I was wrong! Otherwise I would have told you sooner!”

“Katie doesn’t know what she is saying. A minute ago she thought you betrayed her!” Taylor countered Katie’s claims, as Fernanda succeeded in lumping a large chunk of Wallis’s special chocolate cake into Katie’s mouth. Seeing that Fernanda had things handled, Taylor tilted her head back toward the bed, “Ellie, do we have a deal?”

“What happens to Katie and Dana?” Ellie asked, while she considered the consequences of just accepting Taylor’s offer.

“Katie is going to get what she wants. She’s going to be reunited with her parents. In prison.” Taylor spat, as she continued, “Dana, well. A hacker like her is quite valuable. She’ll accept a job working for Vertex.”

“And if she doesn’t accept?” Ellie wondered.

“She’ll accept.” Taylor assured her.

“…” Ellie couldn’t respond. She felt light headed. This couldn’t be happening.

“You love Wallis, right?” Taylor barked, as she lurched her hand forward and aggressively pinched Ellie’s cheeks together with one hand.

“I do.” Ellie murmured defenseless.

“Then that’s your answer.” Taylor concluded, as she let Ellie go and turned around. “Now, Katie. You were saying something about the mole’s identity?”

“I wassss..” Katie slurred. Ellie didn’t know how much cake Fernanda had shoved down Katie’s throat, but it must have been a lot because it looked like Katie was ready to pass out.

“Give me the name of the benefactor you are working for. Now!” Taylor demanded, as Katie couldn’t resist any longer. She’d failed.. She’d failed her parents, the benefactor, her teammates Ellie and Dana.. Her filter was gone. She couldn’t stop herself from what she was about to say next..

Ulvrik likes this.
  10. Jan 9, 2019 #50

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Undisclosed Vertex Safehouse
    Basement Loading Dock of Preston Pharmaceuticals Corporate Headquarters
    December 26th
    11:32AM

“Seriously? I don’t get another bathroom break until noon?!” Dana pouted, as her arms remained cuffed and she lay on her side in the floor of the truck she’d been thrown into.

“Alright, I’ll make you a deal. Shut up for ten minutes and I’ll let you go.” Shrek offered, as Dana wasn’t having any of this portly security guard’s bullshit.

“I think you are being less than sincere with me, Shrek.” Dana called out to him, as she kicked the side of the truck for emphasis.

“Why don’t you shut your trap for ten minutes and find out?” Goldilocks yelled into the back of the truck.

“Please! Pretty please! Pretty please with sugar on top!” Dana pleaded, as her efforts to annoy her captors were clearly succeeding. She hadn’t thought of a step two for this escape plan, but step one was working. Maybe step two should be escape the back of the truck, or her handcuffs.. Handcuffs, then truck.. Maybe that should be step two and then step three..

“That’s it! I’m kicking her teeth in!” Shrek grunted to his coworker, as he opened the back door of the truck in frustration. Dana flinched at the sight of him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” A soothing voice muttered from the darkness of the underground docking garage.

“Who’s there?” Goldilocks called out. The place looked dark and empty. Nobody was scheduled to relieve them today. Nobody was even supposed to know that they were even here.

“I’m afraid my name is the one thing I can’t give you. But I can give you both plenty of money if you just walk away. I’ll double whatever Vertex is paying you. I have the cash with me.” The voice bargained, as the two guards looked at each other for a moment before scanning the darkness for the voice.

“Fat chance, sir.” Shrek called out, as the two guards crept closer to where they heard the voice. The voice was coming from behind a pillar. There was no light on the other side of it, but there was enough on the front side for them to take effective surrounding positions.

“Fine. Have it your way. I wanted to do this peacefully.” The Voice called out, as a well-dressed man who looked to be in his early fifties stepped out from the shadows in front of the guards. “You shouldn’t have threatened to kick the girl’s teeth in.”

“Hahaha, you wanna fight old man?” Shrek laughed, as Goldilocks stood more calmly at his side.

“Oh my god! You’re the benefactor! Aren’t you!” Dana called out from the back of the truck, as she could roughly see what the guy looked like.

“Hardly an appropriate introduction Dana, wouldn’t you say?” The benefactor’s voice muttered in an annoyed tone. Dana could see that she’d made him upset.

“Sorry! I was just excited that you were trying to rescue me.” Dana muttered, as she realized she may have just made things worse for the bargaining middle-aged man.

“Well this is just too good to be true.” Goldilocks smiled, as he cracked his knuckles. “We’ve gone through a lot of trouble looking for you.”

“You might not like what you find.” The benefactor cautioned, as he remained very relaxed.

“You don’t scare me old man. I could take you with two arms tied behind my back.” Shrek roared, as he lurched toward the benefactor and threw a roundhouse punch toward his face. His fist was stopped mere inches from the face of the snobby businessman by a dark hand which crept out of the shadows. He hadn’t noticed it before, the large silhouette behind the old man. It had looked just like a shadow.. A trick of the dim lights..

“I wasn’t referring to me.” The benefactor smiled, as he stepped to the side and let Shrek see the dark figure restraining his fist. “Marc, I believe it is time for you to hold up your end of the bargain.”

“Agent Rex?” Shrek stammered, as a figure, clothed in a dark combat suit, emerged from the shadows. Marc pulled Shrek closer before pivoting his hips into a firm knee to the man’s stomach. Shrek’s air vacated his lungs in that sudden moment and he fell to the ground.

“By the sweat of your brow, you will eat your food, until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken;” Marc began, as Shrek lay breathless on the floor.

“You’re supposed to be dead!” Goldilocks mumbled, as he took a hesitant step backward.

“For dust you are..” Marc continued, as he cracked his knuckles menacingly, “And to dust you will return..”

Ulvrik likes this.
  11. Jan 9, 2019 #51

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Luxury Life Hotel
    Wallis’ Penthouse Suit
    December 26th
    12:21PM

“…” Ellie couldn’t respond. She felt light headed. This couldn’t be happening.

“You love Wallis, right?” Taylor barked, as she lurched her hand forward and aggressively pinched Ellie’s cheeks together with one hand.

“I do.” Ellie murmured defenseless.

“Then that’s your answer.” Taylor concluded, as she let Ellie go and turned around. “Now, Katie. You were saying something about the mole’s identity?”

“I wassss..” Katie slurred. Ellie didn’t know how much cake Fernanda had shoved down Katie’s throat, but it must have been a lot because it looked like Katie was ready to pass out.

“Give me the name of the benefactor you are working for. Now!” Taylor demanded, as Katie couldn’t resist any longer. She’d failed.. She’d failed her parents, the benefactor, her teammates Ellie and Dana.. Her filter was gone. She couldn’t stop herself from what she was about to say next..

“The name is..” Katie slurred, as she suddenly tilted her gaze toward the window in confusion. Taylor tilted her head just in time to catch a glimpse, before everyone was shook by the loud..

*Crash*

Ellie watched as a figure shrouded in a dark looking combat suit burst through the window in dramatic fashion. It was like something out of a movie! In a second the manly figure unhooked his parachute and hurdled toward Taylor.

“Fernanda! Call for..” Taylor tried to command, as she revived a swift kick to the jaw from this masked figure and fell limp onto the floor next to Katie.

“Kiii Aii!” Fernanda yelled, as she flung her hulking weight onto the strange hero’s back and got him in a choke hold!

“Ugh!” Ellie grunted, as she tried in vain to roll herself upward. She didn’t know who this person was, but if she knew anything, she knew that an enemy of Taylor and Fernanda had to be a friend of hers.

“Get off!” The man grunted, as he flipped Fernanda off of him. She hurdled into the side of the bed, before struggling to get up. Acting fast, Ellie forced herself to roll to the side of the bed, but she didn’t stop! She let her momentum completely carry her off the edge of the bed in order to land on Fernanda and squash her with impressive force.

“Ahh!” Ellie grunted, as Fernanda struggled to free herself from Ellie’s great weight. However, after a little struggle, Fernanda’s resistance waned. Ellie realized she must have completely smothered Fernanda’s face with her fat tits.

“Thank you.” The man said, as he helped Ellie to her feet. She promptly rested her ass against the side of the bed, while she caught her breath from the excitement. Both Fernanda and Taylor lay passed out on the floor.

“Who *pant* are you?” Ellie asked. The guy hadn’t remove his under-armor ski mask.

“We gotta get these parachute on and get out of here before the enforcers swarm us.” The stranger explained, as he lifted up the used parachute that lay on the floor and revealed two unused ones.

“Mhh.. Marc?” Katie dizzily mumbled, as she looked at the figure with confusion.

“I’ll hook her to mine. Here, hook yourself up.” Marc ordered, as he threw Ellie a parachute.

“What is the weight limit on these things?” Ellie hesitantly asked fearing it might not be made for people her.. size.

“They can hold up to 500 pounds.” Marc responded, as he hooked up his parachute and picked up Katie from the floor. Ellie was frozen in place. She looked petrified. Wondering what the delay was for, Marc abruptly asked, “What?”

“I am not sure if it can hold me..” Ellie gulped, as she fastened the parachute around her meaty arms and struggled to wiggle the harness over her shoulders.

“You weigh 500 pounds?? Jesus christ.” Marc spat, as he tried to think of any other way to get her out of the penthouse.

“I might be.. I don’t know.. It’s close..” Ellie muttered, as the excess adrenaline still pumping in her bloodstream caused her hands to shake.

“Your call. I can’t wait here till you make up your mind.” Marc explained, as he wrapped an elastic rope around Katie’s waist and hooked it to his combat vest. “If you are with us. Follow my parachute.”

“Oh my god..” Ellie breathed in heavily. This was not happening.. Was it?

“Caio!” Marc waved, as he jumped out of the window with Katie and pulled his chute. Ellie watched as they barreled away from the building. Ellie’s eyes nervously scanned her surroundings. Would she be safe if she jumped?? She glanced at Taylor and then Fernanda, they were not moving. Then Ellie’s eyes caught a glimpse of something.. the bag of pearls! It was just lying on the ground!

“Wait! You left the pearls!” Ellie yelled fruitlessly in the direction of the broken window. Marc and Katie couldn’t come back to get her or the pearls.. Everything was up to her now..

Ellie’s legs hurt, but she wobbled slowly over to bag of pearls anyway. Bending downward to pick them up was a difficult test. Her back nearly gave out trying to heave her massive breasts back upright. Feeling her strength zapped from the exertion, Ellie hobbled over to the window and saw Katie’s parachute touchdown on a distant parking garage. Her mind was in a panic, “Shit, shit, shit.. What do I do?”

“Ellie..” Taylor’s voice bellowed from the floor, she was awake and struggling to her feet! She was holding her jaw with one of her hands and using her other one to prop herself up against the bed. “Think of Wallis. Don’t jump out that window with those pearls. You don’t know what Vertex will do to me if I fail.”

“I..” Ellie muttered, as she was so mixed up inside. Jumping out the window would mean losing Wallis forever. She could do that! She loved him! However, as Ellie looked out of the window toward where Katie and Marc had touched down, she knew that something terribly wrong was going on within Scineque Industries and Vertex. She couldn’t just do nothing about it..

“Don’t do it!!” Taylor yelled, as Ellie shuffled closer to the edge.

“…” Ellie breathed in with fear, as she looked downward out the window. She couldn’t believe how far up she was from the ground. She couldn’t do this! She didn’t even know if her parachute would carry her fat ass! Tilting herself further forward to gawk at the distance below her, Ellie’s heart was in a panic. She didn’t want to jump.. She didn’t want to leave Wallis! Even if something was going on.. It didn’t matter! All that mattered was him! Her heart belonged to him, as did her ever-fattening body! He would take care of her.. He would make all of this craziness go away!

Ellie tried to lean herself upward and out from the window, but her back had reached its point of exhaustion. She’d leaned too far forward!! Her own mass was now pulling her downward! Ellie tried desperately to balance herself back into the room, but she was far too weak! In a moment that seemed to stretch for a lifetime, Ellie crossed the tipping point..

Letting out a blood curdling scream, Ellie ungracefully tumbled out of the penthouse window and began a perilous freefall. She quickly rotated her legs downward, and without a passing thought about if the chute would carry her weight, pulled the cord. After a moment, the chute deployed, and Ellie felt the wind knocked out of her sternum! Her arms struggled to guide her chute toward the parking garage, but she did her best to get herself in that direction.

Ulvrik likes this.
  12. Jan 9, 2019 #52

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Wallis.. I’m soo sorry.. It was an accident..” Ellie tearfully mumbled to herself, as she saw the touchdown target by a large white truck. She was still unclear on a lot of what was going on, but she had a terrible feeling in her heart that she might never see her Wallis ever again..

Crashing onto the soft target that had been laid out for her beside the truck, Ellie gasped for air. She couldn’t even muster the energy to roll herself onto her back. It wasn’t until someone literally rolled her fat body over that she could see her rescue party. She was happy to recognize the face of the shorty who helped roll her over, but there were people farther back toward the truck she didn’t quite recognize. Before her brain could process everything, an annoying voice filled her senses.

“I’ve never seen a pig fly until today.” Dana cheerfully smiled, as she gave Ellie an enthusiastic hug. “I’m so glad you’re safe!”

“Dana!!” Ellie burst, as she’d feared the worst for her dorky friend. She dried her tears for Wallis and responded, “What are you doing here?!”

“Who do you think planned your rescue?? I even thought of the perfect name for this little operation. I called it ‘The Hefty Heist!’” Dana explained, as Ellie rolled her eyes. “Give me a break, I thought of it in the truck ride over here.”

“I don’t care about the stupid name of the operation! I thought you were captured!” Ellie vented, as Dana nodded.

“I was. It’s a good thing I totally didn’t follow protocol and ‘shared’ our plans with my boyfriend.” Dana sheepishly admitted, as Ellie looked puzzled.

“Hack3rman19?” Ellie asked, as the darkly dressed figure who had just stomped Fernanda and Taylor stepped forward.

“In the flesh.” The man answered, as he removed his mask. Ellie recognized that face from the memo Katie had shared with her!

“You?!! You are Dana’s hacker boyfriend??” Ellie gasped, as he nodded sincerely. He was way too cute to be a hacker.

“I’ve gone by many names. My friends call me Marc, my girlfriend calls me Hack3rman19, Vertex called me Agent Rex when I worked for them as an enforcer.” Marc explained, as Ellie couldn’t believe it.

“You were one of them?” Ellie pondered, as this whole shady organization had her curiously interested.

“Until they tried to terminate me after I learned too much about their business.” Marc added, as Ellie heard someone walking up from behind her.

“Marc. The pearls.” A new voice asked.

“Oh shit.” Marc muttered, as his mind raced to where he’d last seen them. He’d been so worried about Katie that he’d completely forgotten about them.

“I have them.” Ellie muttered, as she pointed between her cleavage. Dana did her best to tug the bag free from Ellie’s mammoth bosoms, but all she succeeded in was jiggling Ellie’s breasts. It took Marc’s help to wrestle them out from Ellie’s inflated chest.

“And you are?” The voice from behind her asked, as Ellie tried to turn her head to see who was talking to her.

“Ellie Mitchel..” Ellie said with a bit of reserve.

“Not anymore you’re not. They are going to be looking for you and a girl your size is too easy to spot.” The voice explained.

“I’m sorry, who are you?” Ellie questioned, as she really wished either someone would help her turn around to see this guy, or he would walk around so she could talk to him face to face.

“The benefactor of your little operation.” The voice explained, as he took the bag of pearls from Dana and took one in his hand.

“What are you doing?” Dana asked, as the benefactor seemed to unscrew the pearl into two halves.

“The pearls are just a red herring. They are expensive shells carrying an experimental drug that is in short supply.” The benefactor explained, as he held up a bag of what looked like.. beans?? “It’s quite valuable to Vertex since their last shipment was stolen over the summer. They needed to transport them off the books.”

“What’s next?” Marc obediently asked, as he was eager to hear if his new friend had a plan.

“Vertex, and the conglomerate of companies they protect are waging a war. The secret eugenics divisions within their pharmaceutical branches are their biggest weapons.” The benefactor shrewdly explained, “I plan to hit them where it hurts, but to do that I’m going to need all the help I can get.”

“Count me in.” Dana chirped with enthusiasm.

“Me too.” Marc nodded in solidarity, as he wrapped his arm around Dana.

“Ellie?” Dana asked, as she nudged her fat friend.

“This is a lot to take in.” Ellie sighed, “What about Katie?”

“She’s in. She won’t be happy we used her to trigger Taylor’s trap, but she’ll be on board. She’s sleeping off that drug in the truck.” Marc responded.

“The choice is yours, but if you want to help, you need to shape up and trim the fat. You’ll have all the resources you’ll need at your disposal.” The benefactor assured her, “But you’ll have to leave your identity as Ellie behind. Start over.”

“Is that because Wallis will find me?” Ellie asked.

“That man is the son of a monster. I can’t have him getting wind of my plan.” The benefactor answered.

“If I help you, will I see him again?” Ellie asked more sincerely.

“Most certainly. But you won’t see him again until you can contribute to my operation. Now you can’t do that in your condition or as Ellie Mitchel. Your identity has been compromised.” The benefactor explained, as Ellie nodded.

“The only other name I’ve ever known is the name my mother gave me.” Ellie sighed, as she watched the benefactor finally step into her view. He was a well-dressed handsome man in his late forties or early fifties. And he had the most piercing almond-brown eyes Ellie had ever seen.

“Well, it’s a start. I’m sure Katie can help you with the details.” The benefactor emphasized, as he looked upon the massively obese women that lay helplessly before him. It was a risk to trust her. However, she had honest eyes. They reminded him of his own daughter’s eyes.. Ellie had already seen his face anyway. Without risk, he wouldn’t accomplish anything. Taking a confident posture, the benefactor spoke carefully, “it’s a pleasure to formally meet you. I’m Michael Preston. President and CEO of Preston Pharmaceuticals.”

Ulvrik likes this.
  13. Jan 9, 2019 #53

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

That's the end of this story for the moment, I do have a sequel planned, but I have some other stories that I want to finish first. Sorry it took so long to post on here, first I forgot my password, then I forgot the password to the e-mail account I use for this cite, to make a long story short, sorry about the wait. Thanks for reading along, if you liked it and would want to see more let me know. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

loopytheone likes this.