• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A huge christmas stuffing ;)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampirekitten

:eat1:Just wanted to see what everyone had for christmas dinner and if everyone stuffed themselves full or holiday goodies or just skimmed throughout the day? :smitten:

I'll go first :eat1: I started in the morning with my families wonderful huge homemade maple rolls we got a dozen and i had 5 while opening presents. A little while later I had 5 more and 2 glasses of milk. I was still hungry so I had a 6inch hoagie half a bag of chips and about 6 cookies. I was getting hungry again but we were on our way to my aunts for dinner. I'm not what everyone makes but we had mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, gravy, rolls, baked pineapple and corn. Which I had 2 heaping portions of :eat2: I also had 3 large glasses of eggnog (just for you appresheate:bow:) I felt pretty stuffed and my fat belly was sticking out pretty far at that point. I had to lay down for a few before I could eat dessert. :eat1: My grandfather dared me that I couldn't eat more pie than him and I did :blush: That made my already bulging stomach almost pop the button on my jeans (which were quickly unbuttoned :wubu:) I got home and before bed was hungry again when I had another large glass of eggnog and a big bowl of cereal :eat2: All in all I think it was a great day and I feel I gained about 3-4 pounds!! :wubu:

Back