• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A new way to prepare an egg

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Adventures in cooking

I occasionally like to try new ways of cooking and new recipes.

Today for breakfast I took a 1 cup plastic measuring cup and, without breaking the yoke, put an egg into the cup. On top of that I sprinkled about a heaping tablespoon of cooked ground beef. On top of that I took a square of cheese, divided it into fourths, piled the fourths on top of each other, and put those four fourths on top of the hamburger.

I then placed the cup into the microwave oven and turned it on for 15 seconds. I inspected what was happening. I did this three more times.

I took the cup out of the microwave, used a small knife to separate the egg from the sides of the cup, turn the cup upside down and there was my egg on top of the ground beef on top of the cheese on top of a plate.

I used a knife to cut little slices off and each slice contains some egg, some ground beef, and some cheese. An excellent variation on having an egg with bacon for breakfast.

Latest posts

Back