• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question of opinion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

Hi there, sticking my head in to ask something.

While doing some idle writing last night, I thought of something I don't know how to answer, because my experiences don't/can't allow for the knowledge needed to do so. First, for those of you unaware, I have a tendency to write/roleplay lesbians and lesbian relationships. Gods know why I have this fixation of sorts, but suffice to say I'm a straight guy and have no intent on changing that. Either way...

I'm curious if there might be some sort of "purist"/"non-purist" division within the lesbian community as a whole on the subject of dildos and/or strap-ons. To elaborate on the logic that led me to this idea: the root concept of lesbianism is that you (lesbians in general) are not attracted to or interested in men, having sex with men, etc. So I got to wondering, in the purist/non-purist vein, if there's any sort of schism over the use of dildos and/or strap-ons for sexual stimulation purposes, given that these devices are both designed/intended to simulate a certain male organ, which the root concept of lesbianism would hold that you (I use that in the Royal sense again) have no direct interest in.

Latest posts

Back