• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question of prying.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

I've opened up in the past few weeks. I've been more than open about my drinking problem. I'm NOT asking for attention. Fck me, I can get more than enough attention from the 'online' lot without trying, never mind having to beg for it.

Though over the last month or two, any 'attention' I get from any men will result in a PM. No matter if it's a quick hello, or if it's someone faux-flirting online or whatever. If I do go into a full blown 'flirt' with them it will result in a hell of a lot of PM's for me from a certain woman, and for the person who has 'flirted' with me, and if it's NOT me they're flirting with *I'LL* get PM's asking how I feel about the matter, the guy will get PM's asking why he's doing it, and the really really innocent girl will get PM's 'warning' her that he's a 'player' and that he's 'with' ME! even if it's not my guy. I mean I would tell them myself if I had a problem.

The only reason I've brough this to light is because the woman is basically saying I'm 'crying wolf' again and that I'm with a certain guy.

I'm not going to name names, but you know. Don't believe anything said about me unless it comes from my mouth. And balloons don't tell full stories so keep your mouth SHUT..

Latest posts

Back