A serious question for the ladies about huge breasts

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by gedjt1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Apr 5, 2019 #21

gedjt1

gedjt1

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk

Lol its not a fantasy, its a genuine search for a serious relationship, yep I still believe in love and want to find a woman who im genuinely compatible with, sex is easy to find, but love and a real soulmate , thats the hardest commodity to find

2. Apr 5, 2019 #22

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

You got that right! I wish you the very best!

DragonFly likes this.
  3. Oct 19, 2019 #23

gedjt1

gedjt1

gedjt1

Well to continue with my post, ive just starting dating a mature ssbbw, shes 54 over 300lbs and has an enormous 50L Cup chest. Before we met I told her of my passion for enormous breasts and she was ok with that, what I would like to know from the women on here, is it best to be totally open and honest about your desires. She had been constantly told by her ex husband that she was fat and ugly and no one would want her, she was quite surprised about how much I loved her size and weight and couldn't understand why any man would want her huge saggy breasts so much, I loved telling her why and hope that is acceptable to most woman

4. Oct 19, 2019 #24

Blockierer

Blockierer

Blockierer

FAntastic

Why not dating a very large-breasted woman ? A lot man fantasize of this type of women.

5. Oct 19, 2019 #25

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Your attraction to big and mature women is more common than you think. It happened to me too.

When I was in senior high school, I was attracted to the same kind of women but I kept my preference in silence because I was victim of bullying because the size and shape of my body. Even to my then friends, I hid it as a "dirty little secret."

I just remember when we were together at the schoolyard. While they made comments about the beautifulness of young pop music stars and ballet performers, I was thinking on the beautifulness of some fat teachers and opera singers who are mature and busty ladies. I used to think it was an anomaly and kept it in secret for years.

All my doubts were washed away when I saw an classic Italian 1974 film titled Amarcord from famous director Federico Fellini.

In that movie, the main character, a young guy named Titta was attracted to the owner of a tobbaco shop, a mature lady with "prodigious breasts." It helped me to understand that it was a natural and very common attraction than I used to think and wiped away any feeling of weirdness.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    LifelongFA and Blockierer like this.
  6. Oct 20, 2019 #26

bustybbwlover

bustybbwlover

bustybbwlover

@gedjt1

you're not the only one to love and prefer bbw/ssbbw's with enormous breasts!
    I do too....but it's very hard to find here in France!

7. Oct 20, 2019 #27

nitewriter

nitewriter

nitewriter

I was married to a ssbbw. One night when we were playing around she dropped one of her double J's on my face. I saw stars and started dripping blood from both my nostrils. In the morning I had the biggest black eye ever and my nose was turned severely to the left. When I got to work my boss took me to the hospital where they reset my broken nose and treated my black eye. When my boss asked me what happened. I told him.He couldn't stop laughing....neither did the Doctor and his Nurses.

8. Oct 21, 2019 #28

gedjt1

gedjt1

gedjt1

Well thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated, just a couple of points id like to make clear, ive never hidden my preference for very large women, in fact the opposite is true, I want a potential partner to know what I like, no secrets or lies, I loved telling my current girlfriend how much I craved her enormous breasts and how I had always had a passion for massive boobs, We actually met on a bbw dating site and met after chatting for a couple of weeks, I believe honesty will always get you further

Blockierer and Colonial Warrior like this.
  9. Oct 21, 2019 #29

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

I'm very happy for you! My best intention of telling my story is that it can help some other guys out there who have the same preference as you but are very shy or afraid to tell anyone about it.

Sincerity is the key for a long lasting relationship. My best wishes for you and your and your partner!

10. Oct 25, 2019 #30

gedjt1

gedjt1

gedjt1

Well thanks for all the encouraging messages, Im a mature man with strong passions and desires and Im not afraid to show them, we all attracted to different things and ive never been shy about what I love, a mature ssbbw woman who understands how much a man like me desires huge breasts is hard to find, but when we meet its a match made in heaven

LifelongFA and Colonial Warrior like this.
  11. Oct 25, 2019 #31

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Lucky man, indeed!

LifelongFA likes this.
  12. Oct 30, 2019 #32

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

Do these pants make me look too skinny?

What site if I may ask? I’ve been looking around for a decent sized one.

Edit- I swear I didn’t mean to make a joke.

13. Nov 1, 2019 #33

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

big breasts are always a pro in a woman, really huge breats are difficult to find and they are also difficult to keep your eyes up, and funny enough that makes it difficult to date this girls because well you just can´t concentrate and well they eventually notice it. for a guy who is really after big hips, breasts are always a welcome plus, mmm a possible problem is that... they do not age well, usually it can be a bit tricky dealing with them over time