A serious question for the ladies about huge breasts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Lol its not a fantasy, its a genuine search for a serious relationship, yep I still believe in love and want to find a woman who im genuinely compatible with, sex is easy to find, but love and a real soulmate , thats the hardest commodity to find
You got that right! I wish you the very best!

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk
Well to continue with my post, ive just starting dating a mature ssbbw, shes 54 over 300lbs and has an enormous 50L Cup chest. Before we met I told her of my passion for enormous breasts and she was ok with that, what I would like to know from the women on here, is it best to be totally open and honest about your desires. She had been constantly told by her ex husband that she was fat and ugly and no one would want her, she was quite surprised about how much I loved her size and weight and couldn't understand why any man would want her huge saggy breasts so much, I loved telling her why and hope that is acceptable to most woman

Blockierer

FAntastic
Why not dating a very large-breasted woman ? A lot man fantasize of this type of women.

Colonial Warrior

Your attraction to big and mature women is more common than you think. It happened to me too.

When I was in senior high school, I was attracted to the same kind of women but I kept my preference in silence because I was victim of bullying because the size and shape of my body. Even to my then friends, I hid it as a "dirty little secret."

I just remember when we were together at the schoolyard. While they made comments about the beautifulness of young pop music stars and ballet performers, I was thinking on the beautifulness of some fat teachers and opera singers who are mature and busty ladies. I used to think it was an anomaly and kept it in secret for years.

All my doubts were washed away when I saw an classic Italian 1974 film titled Amarcord from famous director Federico Fellini.

In that movie, the main character, a young guy named Titta was attracted to the owner of a tobbaco shop, a mature lady with "prodigious breasts." It helped me to understand that it was a natural and very common attraction than I used to think and wiped away any feeling of weirdness.

Last edited:

bustybbwlover

@gedjt1

you're not the only one to love and prefer bbw/ssbbw's with enormous breasts!
I do too....but it's very hard to find here in France!

nitewriter

I was married to a ssbbw. One night when we were playing around she dropped one of her double J's on my face. I saw stars and started dripping blood from both my nostrils. In the morning I had the biggest black eye ever and my nose was turned severely to the left. When I got to work my boss took me to the hospital where they reset my broken nose and treated my black eye. When my boss asked me what happened. I told him.He couldn't stop laughing....neither did the Doctor and his Nurses.

gedjt1

Well thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated, just a couple of points id like to make clear, ive never hidden my preference for very large women, in fact the opposite is true, I want a potential partner to know what I like, no secrets or lies, I loved telling my current girlfriend how much I craved her enormous breasts and how I had always had a passion for massive boobs, We actually met on a bbw dating site and met after chatting for a couple of weeks, I believe honesty will always get you further

Colonial Warrior

Well thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated, just a couple of points id like to make clear, ive never hidden my preference for very large women, in fact the opposite is true, I want a potential partner to know what I like, no secrets or lies, I loved telling my current girlfriend how much I craved her enormous breasts and how I had always had a passion for massive boobs, We actually met on a bbw dating site and met after chatting for a couple of weeks, I believe honesty will always get you further
I'm very happy for you! My best intention of telling my story is that it can help some other guys out there who have the same preference as you but are very shy or afraid to tell anyone about it.

Sincerity is the key for a long lasting relationship. My best wishes for you and your and your partner!

gedjt1

Well thanks for all the encouraging messages, Im a mature man with strong passions and desires and Im not afraid to show them, we all attracted to different things and ive never been shy about what I love, a mature ssbbw woman who understands how much a man like me desires huge breasts is hard to find, but when we meet its a match made in heaven

Colonial Warrior

Well thanks for all the encouraging messages, Im a mature man with strong passions and desires and Im not afraid to show them, we all attracted to different things and ive never been shy about what I love, a mature ssbbw woman who understands how much a man like me desires huge breasts is hard to find, but when we meet its a match made in heaven
Lucky man, indeed!

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
What site if I may ask? I’ve been looking around for a decent sized one.

Edit- I swear I didn’t mean to make a joke.

extra_m13

big breasts are always a pro in a woman, really huge breats are difficult to find and they are also difficult to keep your eyes up, and funny enough that makes it difficult to date this girls because well you just can´t concentrate and well they eventually notice it. for a guy who is really after big hips, breasts are always a welcome plus, mmm a possible problem is that... they do not age well, usually it can be a bit tricky dealing with them over time

gedjt1

Haha well you are definitely right about that, huge breasts do make a man loose focus and stare, my remedy has always been to be totally open and honest and tell a potential partner that you are a ssbbw loving man who loves enormous breasts, youd be surprised about how many women understand that, In terms of ageing well, ive got to tell you that older women are so much more sexier to me than a young girls and if they have huge saggy boobs, even better hahaha, To me there is nothing more beautiful and sexy than a mature bbw in a big nylon bra.

Razzmatazz

my ex in school had 34GG boobs at the age of 14, she recently had them reduced to a C cup, then messaged me hinting about meeting up, I don't want to be shallow but now I'm not attracted to her at all, such a damn shame lol

TwoSwords

Was there nothing about her personality you liked?
In my experience, personality tends to be pretty far down the list, unless you mean "personality" to include "values" and "interests," which matter a lot more to guys. An honest person with good values is much-liked, since they'll be considerably less likely to stab you in the back, and someone who shares your interests and passions is always a plus, since there tends to actually be something there to discuss. However, personality, by itself, is usually just a series of behavior patterns, that a good actor can change if they want to.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
gedjt1.... I feel the same way you do...but l have no luck finding big breasted women in my area. What is the " go to" dating site where l can look?

LuvsBustyBBW

I agree with your preference. We're looking for a unicorn and unfortunately most BBW dating sites are scams filled with fake profiles and don't allow a search by measurements. I share your love of mature ad super busty women. I find them extremely attractive and desirable. Good luck with your search.

Group builder