A serious question for the ladies about huge breasts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk
So what is it about huge heavy breasts that turns me on so much ive been asked many times by women, ive always had a preference for big women and someone told me many years ago that men either like hard bodies, skinnny athletic women or soft bodies boobs ass and bellies, from an early age I knew which camp I was in hahah. all my relationships have been with very big women, to me the personification of femininity and lust has been the softness and nurturing warmth of a big woman, and a mature woman with huge heavy breasts and an understanding of that passion is perfect, so now you know hahaha

gedjt1

Haha well I know most guys like big boobs, I get that, but Im not sure most guys love enormous heavy to the waist boobs lol, and a ssbbw who has them, maybe Im wrong

gedjt1

I know that physical appearance is superficial and compatibility has to be deeper on an emotional, intellectual, and even spiritual level, but for me there has to be that initial physical attraction, and only a big woman does that for me, so there hahaha

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
l am attracted to women with very large breasts. But to find a woman like that is near impossible. They are very far and few in between. And almost all are already involved with someone. -sigh-

gedjt1

Well they are out there Ive dated some, my ex wife was a 58JJ cup hahah, Ive got to say that Im in to older mature woman, so if you are attracted to younger women its probably harder, and dont forget its about that spark

D square

Give me "More to Love"
Yes I agree, the physical is only part of the equation. Given the realization of personnel preference, being honest about what you perfer speaks volumes to your security in yourself. That being said all aboundance welcome. The more the merrier.

Latest posts