• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

acceptence

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaidenSinead

I am wondering how everyones coworkers, friends and family dealt with our desires to get bigger. I am dealing with it right now from some of my coworkers and some family right now. I am starting to show my gain of 40 or so lbs right now and the reactions are mixed, my family is cool with my gain, they are like" hey if it is what you want fine" yet my coworkers just stare at my belly and my backside, I just started this 4 months ago and was 140 and now is 182. I love the way my fat on my belly feels resting on my thighs and the sway of my hips. My husband can not get enough of my new beginner bbw shape. How do you get the coworkers to stop staring and even going as far as asking when you are due? ARGGHHHH I AM FAT, PROUD AND WANTING TO SEE 230 LBS NOW!!!! :eat2::eat1:

Latest posts

Back