• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Adjusting to the new pounds

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaxMachine1234

you know it
So, mostly due to intentional over-snacking (it hasn't been really organized to call it "gaining"), I've hit around the low 220 lbs, which is highest I've been in recent memory and about two dozen lbs. heavier than when I came back to school after winter break. I've put on 50 pounds relatively gradually over the last two years, but I've only really felt different in recent months. It's fun to have the extra rolls and...um, wideness, but I've become way more self-conscious of them when I'm around people (though to a lesser extent when there's another bigger person in the room), and it seems like all of my clothes are either humongously baggy or hug every roll, neither of which I want. I'm thinking about gaining more, but these issues have really been irking me.

Now I realize the board has a *lot* of members who are heavier than me, and my post isn't a "complaint" about my extra weight (it was pretty much on purpose anyway), and I've been blessed to not really have it pointed out to me by anybody, but does anyone have any guidance/advice on how to feel less awkward about my fat? I mean, this is only one of many awkward aspects of my life, but it'd be a good one to corral. :)

Man, this isn't very well-written, but hopefully I was able to convey my problem and such :D

Latest posts

Back