• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advise?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLurker

Regarding the story in progress: The Fattening Sorority

This is Chapter 1C so far... aka spoiler alert

(Also: possible spoiler alert below next paragraph)

There are several ways that I want to go, and I'm not sure which one would be the most... arousing I believe is the word. Maybe it's engaging. In any case, here they are.

[hide]
1. Backtrack/start this section over, not going down the "Weight Gain Aid/Potion" path.
2*. Have Sasha keep the potion to herself and down it in one day, unsure of what it is, causing her weight to begin to climb.
2A. Have Sasha become extremely (maybe not too extreme - definitely under 600lbs) fat right then and there.
2B. Have the gain be gradual.
3. The potion reaches Giavanna, who gives it to Claire at night daily, causing her weight to steadily and gradually climb.
4. The potion reaches Giavanna, who decides, that she does want to be fatter to make Natalie happy, and takes it daily, causing her weight to steadily and gradually climb (faster).[/hide]

I'm not entirely sure which one I like best yet, or if I can choose between any of them. Regardless of what happens, the story will definitely continue for a good long while. If there's an alternative that I haven't thought of, I'd also like input on that as well.

Latest posts

Back