• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

After a long wait...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
So in this past week I've been recovering from a god awful tonsilectomy and, of course, the variety of food I can have has been quite limited. It's all liquids or soft mushy solids, and nothing really hot or flavorful. Sadly... I have about another week of this, and all I can think about is the food I've missed and will be able to have when I'm no longer on this "diet" from hell.

So I ask... if you had to go two (or more) weeks without "real" food or very limited choices, what would be the VERY FIRST, most ideal dish you would eat when your restrictions were lifted? Dream away :eat1:

Mine choice, to be honest, would be an endless Cobb Salad. I just love all the stuff that goes in it, and it always hits the spot. I eat probably a salad or two a day... not necessarily because they're healthy or anything, but just because I really enjoy them. I would kill for a good Cobb Salad right about now.

Latest posts

Back