• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alexander Technique

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scudmissilez

Ok, I was wondering if anyone on Dims has ever had any experience with Alexander , or bringing the heightened awareness it bestows into play with a significant other? For those who aren't aware, Alexander Technique is a method of become aware of tension in your body, and releasing it; in the process becoming more aware of the space you take up, and how you move through it (The Art of Living, if you will...). I just had a class this afternoon, and right now my mind's just kinda blown....as a music student I'm hearing new things (listening to Alice Coltrane and Holst's The Planets right now), I took a girl I haven't talked to in ages out just on the drop of a hat (she has a bf, btw), and things went great, just flowing really naturally (they should not have, under normal circumstances); I'm walking and moving "differently", and overall I'm just feel like I'm locked in to everything. Thoughts, ideas?

Latest posts

Back