"All the nice girls love a bastard!"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GiantGil

There are more of us than you think, some tend to lurk and rarely post, many others are simply living out their daily life unaware of the term BHM/FFA. I had more FFA's before I knew what an FFA was myself. Often these girls identified themselves as, "Chubby Chasers", "Liking big men", or they just like guys with "meat on the bones", and I had one who simply said, "I love belly's". There are plenty out there.

Oh man now you sound like some of the BBW's lol.....don't worry they are like M&M's they do exist and sometimes they melt in your mouth and in your hands
Sorry, just a reflex.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Sorry, just a reflex.
Don't be sorry, took me a bit to realize I'd been targeting them most my life long before I found the board. Only came to know the term BHM because I'm an FA too and would chat on the old BBW IRC channels like 10+ years ago. I think thats the first time a BBW called me a BHM and told me what it was after she saw my picture and tried to grab the first flight to Vegas to see me. It was a bit shocking then too.

Paquito

don't July to me
And yet another FFA who dates more skinny guys. :mad:

No offense, just very frustrating, being a BHM and all.
Just because a girl is posting on this board, doesn't mean she's an FFA. We get visitors from other members of Dims, so you can calm down. Besides, this thread isn't just about BHM/FFA, it includes everyone.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
He would be violent in front of us and laugh about it. Then when his temper cooled down, he would deny being an asshole. Dude was two faced.

Eta: AND he NEVER was like that in front of her parents or his own, which is why he got away with it for so long.

The guy has problems. You don't hit a woman and belittle her in front of people, laugh about it, and then pretend it never happened by the next day. But it's exactly what he did.

taobear

When it comes to the BHM/FFA relationship ..the dynamic is different than most conventional relationships. When dealing with someone who can literally crush you, it really helps to know they are a nice sensitive person before you get "personal" with them. It also takes a certain level of maturity to really appreciate a nice huge guy. Likewise, a nice huge guy has to be mature enough to realize when he is being admired. I think that BBW/BHM's forget that they can be very intimidating up close.

Considering I have a muscle fetish...I have to add that when I see BHM/BBW's I just see barbarians and amazons who got soft because of modern society.

Very nicely put.:bow::D:D

escapist

Belt Buster!
Very nicely put.:bow::D:D
Yes and no, I get called a barbarian on almost a daily basis by her. I think I like it better when she calls me "Hulk", however this often leads to me speaking in broken English and trying to carry her off.

taobear

Yes and no, I get called a barbarian on almost a daily basis by her. I think I like it better when she calls me "Hulk", however this often leads to me speaking in broken English and trying to carry her off.
LOL now that's funny. I love it when a woman can do that to me.:eat2:

watts63

Coast 2 Coast 2 Worldwide
Honestly, I never lost out to a bastard...just assholes.

tinytoddy

I personally like the sweet, shy nerdy guys who need a lot of affection :wubu:. I'm turned off by mean men....

But a lot of girls go for this type? Why? Not sure. I just know what I know. lol
Hey everyone, its Tiny Toddy again!! Been quite a while. And I am still little as ever. And it wasn't little boy shorts that I was wearing. It was little girl panties!! So who wants to sit me on their lap?

tinytoddy

I would love to sit on Britney Spear's big lap!! She probably has at least 50 pounds on me.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Toddy....now now dear. You should know by now that on this site it's the BIGGER people that sit on others.

Please try to keep up young man....

Reactions: Tad

tinytoddy

My goodness, a 100 lb. girl tried sitting on my lap once and it almost brought me to tears. I cannot imagine what a 300 lb.+ woman do to me!! No, it is best that I do the sitting, thank you very much.

Latest posts