• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alright Ladies - Please tell me I'm not alone

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Ok, I have to put this out there and find out if I'm alone or not. I'm a fairly aggressive female. (yeah at least one of the guys on here can attest to my aggression)

I don't mean that I'm overly pugnacious or anything like that. But I don't shy away from approaching people. I'm a horrible flirt, really I am.

For the sake of example. Just a few moments ago, here at the office. Cute guy emerged from a van while I was outside with co-workers on a smoke break. He was a tall big guy with really long curly black hair, neatly pulled back in a ponytail.

What do I do? I make eye contact, smile, then ask "So are you heading to my office?"

He responded that he was going to see another co-worker of mine. But then he smiled and said he could stop by and see me after. I laughed and said I'd hold him to it.

My co-workers, who were outside with me, accused me of being a horrible flirt.

I am.

I totally own up to it.

I am happily attached to my guy, but it doesn't stop me from flirting with other guys. He had a pretty big smile on his face as he walked into my building too...which made me feel good.

So...come on gals do you flirt with cute big guys at all when you see them regardless of being attached? (I do admit, I'm like a million times worse when I'm not with someone. I also flirt with guys at the bar where my guy hosts Karaoke and encourage them to get up and sing. I am usually successful with this too)

I'm just wondering how many of us are at least slightly aggressive. :D

Latest posts

Back