An Unexpected Realization

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by ALS Again, Dec 7, 2019.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Dec 7, 2019 #1

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Greetings!

This story originally began as an adoption of the unfinished work "Black Magic." However, after I began writing, I realized that I was unhappy with the direction my part of the story was headed, so I decided to edit and adjust the story. "An Unexpected Realization" is the result of that redirection. Much of the story has remained the same (such as the underlying "magic" plot mechanism), but I have heavily edited other areas of the story. At any rate, I hope that you enjoy!

2. Dec 7, 2019 #2

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Chapter One

Claire woke gradually, the bright sunlight blazing through the room’s closed blinds and directly into the young woman’s eyes. She turned to her left, barely locating the form of her boyfriend, Jake, who was staying with Claire for the weekend. Something seems off about him, she groggily thought. However, her bed was soft, she was exhausted, and the sunlight perpetually harassed her vision. Thus, Claire set aside thoughts of her mate’s form.

Unable to sleep but unwilling to leave her bed, Claire reflected on the previous night. Claire and Jake had busily opened old boxes within Claire’s suffocatingly-full and disorganized closet. Jake, being a bit of a ‘neat freak,’ had convinced Claire to finally clean out the unneeded and unwanted items. He joked, “That junk is probably fossilizing as we speak.”

Later, as Jake knelt before the lowest bookshelf in the closet, he stumbled upon something odd. “Hey, Claire, what’s this?” He studied a large, black tome that rested forgotten within the depths of the lowest shelf. Removing the book from the shelf, Jake noticed the great heft and the smooth leather of the volume. He wiped a bit of dust from the tome, his long and lean fingers removing years of dust.

Claire turned toward her boyfriend, and she dropped to the ground the dusty container she had been holding. The box landed with a ‘thud,’ its contents shaking and rattling. The box’s dust blew into Jake’s face, lightly coating his high cheekbones and firm, square jaw. Sneezing, Jake playfully glared at his girlfriend, raising an eyebrow in demand of an apology. Laughing, Claire mocked, “My bad. Honestly, though, dust suits you.” Jake pretended to be angry, adding a deep huff and a loud growl to his performance. He rose, jokingly lifting Claire and lightly spinning her around, careful not to allow her curvy body to collide with the junk-filled shelves.

Putting Claire down, Jake kissed his mate, and returned his attention to the mysterious book. Kneeling once more before the book, he raised blue eyes toward Claire, and he asked, “Do you know what this book is?”

fat hiker likes this.
  3. Dec 7, 2019 #3

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Taking the large book in her hand, Claire mused, “Hmm . . .I really don’t remember that book. Between college and grad school, I’ve obtained enough books to start a library. Alas, I know not all of the titles.” Jake grinned. For some reason, he found his girlfriend’s attempts to speak like a fantasy character extremely sexy. Then again, he loved Claire’s eclectic ways.

“You might as well open it,” Claire said, intrigued and excited by the book. Jake nodded, although he felt a minor ‘foreboding’ regarding the volume. Attempting to ignore his fears, Jake opened the book and observed its contents.

“What does it say?” Claire asked, her interest piqued.

“It’s a Grimoire--a collection of spells.” Jake carefully inspected the spell book, flipping through a few pages and browsing through the rituals and the requirements of various spells.

“May I see?” Claire asked. Smiling, Jake handed her the book, and she carefully examined the leather tome’s contents. “Oh, I remember this,” she muttered to herself, perusing through the spells, remembering flipping through that same book with her friends, so long ago. “I haven't used this book since I was fifteen. I’m twenty-nine now, so that was what . . .fourteen years ago? She sat upon the cluttered floor, pushing various items and pieces of junk out of the way. Flipping through the Grimoire, Claire noticed that Jake seemed a bit anxious, leaning his thin and muscular body against the closet door frame, suspiciously eyeing the tome.

4. Dec 7, 2019 #4

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

“What’s wrong?” Claire inquired, becoming a bit concerned regarding Jake’s physical condition. He suffered from a clinical anxiety disorder, and Claire did not wish to add to his psychological pain, which would initiate painful physical reactions.

“Oh, nothing,” Jake lied, breathing heavily. Spells just REALLY freak me out, he thought, shuddering at all of the TV shows and mythological tales that involved transformation via spells. What a strange phobia, he told himself, loathing his many (seemingly) irrational thoughts. Possessing an anxiety disorder was a hell on earth.

fat hiker likes this.
  5. Dec 7, 2019 #5

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Claire frowned, unconvinced. “Alright, if you’re sure.”In the two years of her relationship with Jake, Claire learned that ‘pulling’ info from Jake was nearly impossible. If she tried to dig deeper into the nature of his feelings, he would only further withdraw. He would discuss his concerns when he was willing.

Returning her attention to the spellbook, Claire flipped through the pages. “Oh, check this out!” she exclaimed, lifting the book and handing the tome to Jake. “See the right page?”

“A wish-granting spell?” Jake read, glancing incredulously toward Claire.

“Yes!” Claire excitedly answered, leaning against the cluttered wall shelves.

“And . . .you want to perform this spell?” Jake asked, the foreboding feeling once more returning.

“Sure, why not?” Claire cheerfully answered. “After all: what is the worst that could happen?”

“I don’t know . . .” Jake’s voice trailed off as he studied the spell requirements. “I don’t like to mess with things that I don’t understand--the spiritual being one of those things.”

“Oh, come one,” Claire said (rather irreverently). “You don’t even believe in this stuff.” She moved toward Jake, placing a hand gently upon his chest. “It’s harmless. I just want to reminisce upon the activities of my youth.” She smiled deviously up at him, a playful spark in her blue eyes.

Jake swallowed, feeling himself begin to sweat. Why was he so afraid? After all: nothing bad was going to happen. The grimoire was merely a collection of children’s fancies . . .right?

Relenting, Jake muttered, “Fine. What do we do?”

Studying the spell requirements and procedures, Claire answered, “This spell is pretty simple. We just chant our names backward while holding hands. Then, we make our wishes. However, we can’t reveal our wishes until after the spell’s completion. Otherwise, the opposite of our wishes will occur” Looking toward Jake, she whispered playfully, “Just focus and believe that your wish is reality.”

“Sounds easy enough,” Jake replied, sighing. Let’s just get this over with, he mentally groused, wanting to fall into bed. Organizing Claire’s horrific mess drained him, and he wished to recharge as soon as possible. It couldn’t be the fact that you’re about to perform an occult ritual, he thought sarcastically. He thought back to the stories he had read as a child and as an adult, in college. Stories where those who did not respect the arcane and the unknown were punished--sometimes brutally. What would his irreverence cost him?

Pushing such thoughts away and compartmentalizing them as irrational, Jake sat on the floor near Claire. Rather quickly, the couple completed the ritual. Opening his eyes, Jake noted. “Nothing happened.” Disappointed, Claire sighed, “Well, it was worth a try.” Standing on her tiptoes, the 5’3” woman kissed Jake and thanked him for indulging her interest in the spell.

Tired from their epic cleaning, and having still more cleaning awaiting in the morning, Jake and Claire wearily collapsed into bed. Soon, both were asleep.

~*~*~

Laughing about the previous night, Claire turned gently toward her sleeping man and gently eased away the quilt that covered his body, eager to watch Jake sleep. She enjoyed watching Jake at his most peaceful, when the worries of the world and the oppression of anxiety did not render the man afraid and stressed.

Easing her way to Jake’s bedside, Claire observed his quilt-free form and gasped. Gone was the thin and muscular man with whom she was familiar. Instead, a rather fat man slept peacefully against Claire’s numerous pillows, occasionally rubbing his substantial belly as he shifted his enlarged body in sleep. At first, Claire wondered if the fat man had kidnapped Jake before invading her bed. Yet, as she gently lifted the sleeping man’s fat fingers, she noticed the same scar that Jake possessed. Additionally, despite the man’s fuller features, Claire recognized Jake’s face.

Becoming pale, Claire slowly inspected her love’s transformed body. She studied Jake’s fuller face, touching his now-plump cheeks and double-chin. His fattened cheeks had become red and flushed, fulfilling the requirements of the general ‘fat and jolly man’ trope. Running a finger down Jake’s face, Claire was surprised to find herself shuddering in enjoyment, relishing the softness of Jake’s new features.

Claire then moved her inspection to Jake’s chest, noting in passing the swollen and flabby state of Jake’s neck and shoulders. Rubbing Jake’s chest, Claire once more gasped. Jake’s firm pecs had softened into B-cup moobs. She squeezed the enlarged mounds, lifting Jake’s too-small-shirt to observe his large and erect nipples. Beneath his chest, Claire saw Jake’s fuzzy and full belly. Jutting outward over Jake’s tight sweatpants, his hairy belly hung flabbily, his deepened navel furry and dark. There go his abs, Claire thought, finding herself strangely turned-on by her boyfriend’s lost, firm stomach. She flinched when she noted the red marks that Jake’s belly bore due to the tightness of his T-shirt and of his sweatpants. He can’t be comfortable, she thought, attempting to remove the too-tight clothing. Concern and wonder; such was the state of her mind. After pulling and tugging for several minutes, Claire was able to remove Jake’s T-shirt. However, Jake’s sweatpants were trapped amidst the man’s flab,and Claire was unable to get the pants off of Jake.

Admitting defeat, Claire once more explored Jake’s new body, delighting in his love handles. Softly grabbing this excess flesh, she squished the fatness in her fingers, careful not to hurt Jake. Again, she studied Jake’s fuzzy belly, and she caressed the inside of his navel with her index finger. Woah, so deep, Claire thought, astounded by her boyfriend’s fatness.

Moving her hands lower toward Jake’s legs, Claire was astonished to find that even Jake’s feet had been fattened. She lovingly massaged Jakes now-plump feet, noticing that the transformation extended even to his once-slim toes. No longer muscled and lean as the legs of typical long-distance runners, Jake’s legs had become large and flabby. His calves--once muscled and barely fleshed--were now as soft and “smooshy” as the man’s flabby arms.

“Oh, Jake,” Claire mused, lightly caressing his pushed-out belly. Returning to the bed, Claire rested her head upon Jake’s soft chest, careful not to wake the sleeping man. “What are we going to do with you?” While Claire found herself increasingly attracted to Jake’s new form, she knew that her boyfriend would be quite upset. Though Jake possessed his same general body, he had expanded to a size that would undoubtedly increase his anxiety and self-shame. Yet, I find him so beautiful, Claire thought, again rubbing Jake’s belly, attempting to place her hands beneath the waistband of his sweatpants in an effort to stop the pants from leaving further red marks on Jake’s soft skin.

How did this happen? Claire wondered, a bit distressed despite her new love for Jake’s new body. I wished that I would be more attracted to him--Claire froze, hazel eyes turning toward the closet. The spell! It worked! Puzzled, Claire thought, I never wished for Jake to be fat, though--Did I? She remained quiet, searching the characteristics of her sexual-attraction to men. Generally, Claire kept to herself, forswearing men after several bad experiences. Jake had been a happy surprise, but, Claire did not think much about sexual attraction. Could I subconsciously like fat guys? she wondered, eyes open wide, her facial features frozen in a baffled position.

Regardless, she doubted that Jake would be pleased with his larger form. Ah, Jake, what are we going to do with you? Claire pulled the quilt over Jake’s form, tucking the covering beneath his sides and his arms. Once more rubbing Jake’s new belly, Claire dozed off into a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

~*~

Jake awoke, feeling warm and content. He stretched, but became puzzled by the odd heaviness of his arms. As he became more awake, he noticed that his entire body felt cumbersome and hefty. Additionally, a strange mound over his stomach raised up the quilt, and his sweatpants were painfully digging into his skin. What the fuck? Jake wondered, slowly removing the quilt from his body. He froze. Beneath the quilt, Jake’s abs had been replaced by a large, fuzzy belly that spilled over his now-tight sweatpants. Stumbling out of bed, Jake noted the heaviness of his belly and of his entire body. He ran his fingers over his chest, surprised to encounter two soft and heavy moobs. Panicking, he noticed the love handles at his side and the back fat that sat near his shoulders. Turning as best as he could, Jake saw his now-bloated ass, pushing the sweatpants out obscenely far. Although the ache from the thirteen-mile-run of three days ago remained, Jake’s calves had blown up and become soft and toneless.

“Claire!” Jake called, shaking in distress. When Claire did not awaken, Jake lightly shook her arm until she groggily opened her eyes. Seeing her boyfriend’s distress, Claire immediately rose, her thoughts becoming less affected by sleep. “Jake,” she soothingly replied, taking her boyfriend in her arms and rubbing his belly yet again. I’m addicted, Claire realized. “Jake, it’s okay.”

“How can it be okay?” Jake yelled, observing his new form with disgust and fear. “How did this happen?”

“I honestly don’t know,” Claire answered, kissing Jake on his now-fattened neck. I suspect that I may have been the cause, though, Claire thought guiltily. Taking a fat hand in her small hand, Claire whispered, “We’ll figure this out, Okay? It will be alright--I promise.”

While not convinced, Jake calmed a bit, adding, “I should really get these pants off. I guess that’s a start.”

fat hiker likes this.
  6. Dec 7, 2019 #6

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

My apologies for the numerous posts. I kept receiving a message stating that I had to make a post with 10,000 characters or less. For this reason, I kept having to post each part of the story separately.

7. Dec 8, 2019 #7

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Chapter Two

Standing before the full-length mirror, Jake shook his belly, panicking when the mass excessively jiggled. He pinched his large nipples, momentarily shuddering from the surprising pleasure his now-sensitive chest provided. He began to tremor as he studied his bloated legs, fat love handles, and mushy ass. Hyperventilating, he called, “Claire! I need my inhaler!” Jake’s health was further complicated by asthma, which his anxiety disorder instigated and made worse.

Jake leaned against the mirror, breathing in gasps, barely taking in air. “This can’t be possible,” he muttered between his gulps for air. “I must be dreaming. This can’t be happening. Tomorrow, I’ll wake up and prepare for the marathon. This is a dream . . .a dream . . .”

Claire ran into the room and rushed to Jake’s side. She struggled to pull Jake’s heavy body away from the mirror. She heaved him up, gently pushing his form onto her bed. Placing his inhaler into his mouth, she commanded, “Ready? Take a deep breath. Okay, breathe in, hold for one minute.” She repeated this process several times, briefly wondering if she was overusing the medication.

“Are you okay?” Claire asked her boyfriend, easing her body next to Jake’s larger form. She brushed a hand over Jake’s belly, momentarily reveling in the soothing softness of Jake’s plush and hairy abdomen. So soft, she thought, shivering in delight.

“No,” Jake answered honestly, placing a hand upon his belly. Despite his disgust toward his weight, he found comfort in folding his hands upon his domed stomach.

Moving closer, Claire raked her hands through Jake’s wavy, brown hair. He sighed, closing his eyes in pleasure. “It’s going to be okay,” she whispered, lowering a hand toward Jake’s moobs. She slowly rubbed her hand across his expanse, exploring the folds and mounds of his fatter form. Enjoying the touch, Jake leaned into his girlfriend.

Jake opened his eyes and stared at the wall. He then shook his moobs, lamenting, ‘I’m never going to be able to explain this to work tomorrow!’

“You shouldn’t go,” Claire suggested, rubbing her boyfriend’s arm.

“I can’t not go,” Jake countered, watching the room spin as his anxiety heightened. “I have to show up for the meeting tomorrow. I’m thirty years old, for Christ’s sake, and this project is too important for me to abandon just because I turned into a fat cow.”

“Sometimes, your health is more important than work,” Claire gently reminded. “We need to figure out what happened to you, and we need to find a way to fix the situation.”

8. Dec 8, 2019 #8

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Despite Jake’s (rather paranormal) predicament, the world continued onward. Thus, Jake awoke the next morning to the requirement of going to work. He was the team leader of a large information technology database development project. While Jake may have become fat, his project remained. On this day, he was expected to present the status of the project at a ‘touching base’ meeting with corporate executives and shareholders.

“Nothing fits,” Jake groaned, attempting to fit his ass into a pair of size-32 dress pants.

Claire watched Jake struggle, finally adding, “I really don’t think that going to work today is a good idea. People are going to wonder why and how you gained so much weight.” She paused, then added, “Shouldn’t we try to figure out what caused this . . .” She rubbed his belly as her voice trailed off.

Jake was silent as he considered his girlfriend’s words. As he pondered, he continued attempting to shove his large ass into his much smaller work pants.

“It’s not going to work,” Claire said, her voice empathetic. “You need bigger pants.”

“You’re right,” Jake groused, throwing the size-32 pants onto the floor. He glared at the pants in disgust before studying his hairy belly. “Nothing is going to cover this alien,” he sighed, gently rubbing his new paunch. Leaning against the bed, he softly said, “We do need to figure out what happened to me. Work can wait.” He paused, adding, “It has to wait.”

Reaching for his phone, Jake dialed the number for his office and looked off into space. After calling in sick and speaking with the receptionist for a bit, Jake said goodbye and hung up the phone. “That went better than expected,” he said, dropping his phone onto the bed.

“What did they say?” Claire asked, placing the grimoire in her lap.

“That I should get better, and that Carson could take over the presentation.” Jake seemed relieved, and his deep, relaxing breaths made his belly shake enticingly.

Claire sighed in relief, and picked the spell book up from the nearby side table. Flipping through the pages, she mused, “There has to be a way to reverse this spell.”

Jake wondered, “Which spell do you mean? All we did was the wishing spell, and surely, neither of us would have wished for me to become fat . . .” The man’s voice trailed off as he stared at Claire for a moment. Claire’s cheeks blushed guiltily. Astounded and somewhat angry, Jake pushed the matter, asking, “Claire, did you wish for me to become fat?”

9. Dec 8, 2019 #9

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Claire covered her face with her hands, mumbling something unintelligible. Jake walked over to the bed, where Claire was seemingly dying of shame, and he gently put his hand on her shoulder. “It’s okay . . .I’m just trying to understand.” He paused, and admitted, “I’m also just a bit freaked out. Yesterday, I was thin and getting ready to run a marathon. Granted, maybe running a marathon when one has asthma isn’t the best idea, but I digress. Today, I’m huge, and now, I’m finding out that my girlfriend . . .accidentally? . . . used a spell to wish me fat.” Jake’s mind felt jumbled and confused, as though he had hit his head and could not properly process thoughts.

Claire peeked out from behind the cover of her hands, and eventually, she pulled her hands from her face and looked at Jake. “I don’t know what happened . . .I just wished that I was more . . .attracted to you . . .” Jake’s face fell when he realized that his girlfriend had been losing physical attraction to him. “I just wanted to feel some of the “fire” that we had when we first started dating,” she stated.

“I just don’t understand,” Jake said, rubbing his plump face with his chubby fingers. “I worked out like crazy, I ate clean, and, hell, I had an awesome six pack. I just don’t get how you weren’t attracted to that . . .” His voice trailed off as he looked at Claire expectantly, trying to fathom how she could possibly enjoy the present state of his body.

“I don’t completely understand, either,” Claire admitted, studying Jake’s perplexed face. “Granted, liking thin bodies is very much ingrained in us by society.” She stopped, then said, “That came out wrong. I don’t mean that I wasn’t attracted to you when you were thin. It’s just that . . . my body and my mind must have known what I really wanted--even when I was too oblivious to realize. You’ve never been unattractive--I just haven’t felt that physical attraction “spark” in a while. All I know is that I just really enjoy the way that your body looks and feels right now.”

Jake fell silent, ruminating upon Claire’s words. After a few moments, he spoke. “I’m glad that you like my body . . .even like this. I don’t want to stay this way, though. I want to fix this and get back to my regular self.”

Claire had to admit that she was a bit disappointed, but Jake’s body was his alone, and any decisions about that body were his to make. She would support him no matter what, and she would love him no matter how he looked. Nodding in solidarity, Claire said, “We’re going to find a way to fix this, and we’ll get you back to normal.”

“I don’t even know where to begin,” Jake admitted, sitting heavily upon Claire’s bed, his weight creating a great indent in the bed. I must weigh three-hundred pounds, he thought, somewhat disgusted and somewhat amazed by this fact.

10. Dec 8, 2019 #10

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

“I don’t either,” Claire sighed, running her fingers through her blonde hair as she considered what to do next. “I know this sounds stupid, but maybe we could start with that occult shop in town?”

“Trust me,” Jake began, adding, “Nothing sounds stupid when you’ve been magically fattened by one-hundred-fifty pounds. Yesterday, I wasn’t even sure if spells were real, although I was admittedly freaked out to perform a wish-granting ritual. Let’s try that place. What’s the worst that could happen?” He stopped, answering his own question. “I guess remaining this fat would be the worst . . .”

Not for me, Claire thought, her cheeks blushing as she felt herself becoming aroused by the thought of Jake’s hefty frame becoming permanent. Collecting her thoughts and trying to think about cold showers to end her arousal, Claire suggested, “Why don’t we go now?”

Jake nodded in agreement, before realizing that he had no clothing that fit him (not even underwear). “Uhh, I think that I’ll need some help in the clothing department,” he admitted, his plump cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

“Oh, that is definitely a problem,” Claire realized as her thoughts disappeared and her mind went blank. All she could focus upon was the way that Jake’s fatness turned her on so incredibly. Even something like a clothing snafu made her feel wet, and she could barely take any more of the universe teasing her in this way. Nearly running out of the room, she said, “I’ll get you some bigger clothes. When I get back, we can head to the occult shop.”

“Uhh, okay,” Jake answered, watching his girlfriend seemingly flee from the bedroom. Wondering about her odd behavior, he then thought, Does she even know what size I am?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Needless to say, Claire did not know Jake’s exact new size. Instead, she went to a “Big and Tall” store and asked the customer associate what size he would recommend. The customer associate, a tall, heavy guy with blond hair who looked to be around Claire’s age, asked for Jake’s approximate weight. Once the attendant knew Jake’s weight, he suggested a size. Claire perused through clothing options in that size before selecting a few items to purchase. As the clothing associate scanned Claire’s items and handed her the receipt, Claire could not help but wonder whether or not these clothes would fit Jake, and how the clothes might look on him.

Upon returning to her apartment, Claire found Jake napping on her bed. He was curled up in at least three blankets, insulating himself against the cold weather outside. His cheeks were rosy, and his belly lay partially open to the air, his naked body exposed due to his lack of properly-fitting clothing.

11. Dec 8, 2019 #11

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

“Jake,” Claire said softly, lightly rubbing her boyfriend’s chest. “Time to wake up . . .”

After a few more of Claire’s attempts to wake him, Jake blearily opened his eyes. “Claire?” he said groggily, rubbing a chubby hand over his eyes. “That didn’t take very long.”

“I was in and out,” Claire responded, bending down to pick up a clothing bag from the floor. “Try these on.” She handed a pair of pants and a sweater to Jake, who eyed the clothing items before nodding in approval.

“Don’t you have class today?” he asked as he maneuvered his body to get the pants up and over his larger ass.

“I’m taking a few days off until we can get this all sorted out,” Claire answered, regarding Jake’s pants-clad form. “Those look really good,” she said, gesturing toward the jeans Jake now wore.

“Thanks,” Jake responded, before asking, “Are you sure that your advisor is okay with you taking off? You’re in a PhD program--I don’t want to jeopardize your schooling.”

“I told her that I had an emergency--and we DO have an emergency--and she said that she understood. If all goes well, we’ll have you back to normal in a few days, and we can both get back to work.”

“If you say so . . .” Jake muttered, still unsure about Claire taking time off from school. He truly did not want his transformation to cause his girlfriend to fail school. He needed her help to get back to his normal weight, though, so he really had no choice but to accept her decision to take some time off. She knows what’s best for her, he thought. I don’t want to be controlling.

“Ready to go?” Claire asked, looking over Jake’s body frame approvingly.

Jake nodded. “Let’s get this reverse-spell-thing going.”

Tad likes this.