• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Angel-1 has left us

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-1

Good Morning,

My name is Marisol. I am Angel's wife. I regret to inform you, between three and four this morning, Angel passed on. It's inconclusive, but they say it was a heart attack. I thought I should tell you all, I know he would have wanted me to. I want to thank all of you for allowing him to be a part of this place. He cared a lot about it and you. Everyday, he would talk about something someone said or a photo he saw. He talked about the friends he had here and how the thought of making them feel good meant so much to him. I know four ladies in particular always kept a big smile on his face, don't worry, I'm not mad, Violet, Caroline, that is your name, right?, Phoebe and especially Mimi. You ladies meant a lot to him. And I can only say, thank you and God bless you for being so sweet to my husband. Thank you all. Take care of yourselves and one another.

Latest posts

Back