Any baseball fans here?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Thank god baseball is back. I am Red Sox fan, but I will watch anyone honestly except for the Yankees lol

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
My brother is a rockies fan too!

booooooooo, if not Nats then why not Rays since they are considering the move :D
I hate the Nats, cause they ain't the 'Spos, I live in Toronto, and plan to take in some Jays games if/when they ever come back, but I'm from Ottawa and cheering for Toronto teams is still icky to me. I'd possibly be open to the Jays, and maybe Toronto FC, but nothing else. Ever.

When the Expos left, I couldn't bring myself to cheer for another National League team. I chose the Red Sox since I could get the games, and after the 2004 regular season was over I figured since they hadn't won in 86 years it wouldn't be like jumping on the bandwagon. Go figure, they won right away.

(I would have been cheering for them during that 2004 ALCS comeback anyways even if the Expos weren't moving, seeing the Yanks blow the 3-0 series lead was damn sweet.)

I will say I have nothing but fond memories of Expos games at Olympic Stadium, but the concrete monstrosity is as ugly and uncomfortable as it looks. When it was packed though, it was awesome.

Tempere

Colorado Rockies fan here. Go ahead and laugh!🤣
i am so sorry. They run such a good Twitter account but they’ve been getting dunked on for the Arenado trade. I get what that feels like given we sent Betts to the Dodgers

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
i am so sorry. They run such a good Twitter account but they’ve been getting dunked on for the Arenado trade. I get what that feels like given we sent Betts to the Dodgers
They should be getting dunked on for that trade! Rockies fans need to revolt the way the Kansas City Chiefs fans did in the 2012 season. The result was Andy Reid and the best stretch in Chiefs franchise history from 2013 through the present. The Rockies benefit from a few things though. Despite running a lousy baseball operation the team is a perennial top-10 powerhouse in attendance. Why? Because Coors Field and the surrounding LoDo neighborhood are so incredibly awesome that even though the team sucks the ball park is just such a great place to be. As long as they keep filling that stadium nothing is going to change. The fans complain but enough people keep rewarding the team by showing up to games that the message will never get through!

Tempere

They should be getting dunked on for that trade! Rockies fans need to revolt the way the Kansas City Chiefs fans did in the 2012 season. The result was Andy Reid and the best stretch in Chiefs franchise history from 2013 through the present. The Rockies benefit from a few things though. Despite running a lousy baseball operation the team is a perennial top-10 powerhouse in attendance. Why? Because Coors Field and the surrounding LoDo neighborhood are so incredibly awesome that even though the team sucks the ball park is just such a great place to be. As long as they keep filling that stadium nothing is going to change. The fans complain but enough people keep rewarding the team by showing up to games that the message will never get through!
its on my list if ballparks to visit towards the top. I hope the Rockies get better. They don’t have enough pieces in the farm system atm.

Latest posts