Any baseball fans here?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

Ahhh, that makes sense. When you said A and AA ball I thought of the continental American minors.

I hope you get baseball back soon!
I really miss it. I like the time they took, the weekend after Valentine's day.

It's a nice way to spend the time while I'm dealing with my misfortunes in love.

Colonial Warrior

It's also a shame the AA female league didn't worked out.

I have heard a couple of people talking about a 300+ pounds pitcher from our local team. Probably they were exaggerating, but if it was true I will want to spend the whole season going to the park! 🤩😍

Funtastic curves

@Funtastic curves That's awesome, the memories are part of the fun of the game.
Also, Tigers/Dodgers? You got polar opposite teams there ;)

@Joker How about that Yu Darvish trade? :p
Well being from Detroit and watching the Tigers win the world series in 84 was everything to me.

But my cousin was a picture for the Dodgers and my grandfather was so proud of him and watched every game that aired with him pitching. We even watched when they won the world series. Later my cousin became a coach for them. But the love for both teams was formed.

I've always dreamed of watching them play against each other in a world series.

I've had the pleasure of attending a game that they played one another my last year living in Michigan. It was amazing.

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
I'm a Pirates season ticket holder. PNC Park is a gem of a ballpark but the team is a perennial non-contender to put it lightly. But I get to 50+ games a year and sell or give away the others. I enjoy it greatly.

mathfa

Three more days till opening day!

Fan favorite for BAL, BOS, NYY fans Rougned Odor just got released by the Rangers, hopefully he catches on somewhere.

waldo

Baseball is still the best spectator sport out there. You just need to have a strong understanding of the game, or else you are left frustrated (like the majority of people these days), with the pace of action, etc........
jays.jpg

Latest posts