• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any Fa's who are Fa's?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

Not meaning to offend or anything. Just curious. I hear there are quite a few Fa's who are very if not at least somewhat attracted to fat people. Maby you are just a sunday Fa or you are an Fa but don't gather with other Fa's but read the books n stuff. Anyway..i dont want to insite a flame war or anything and if you are an Fa who isnt an Fa i dont want you to feel left out or anything..
So just curious.. how many Fa's here are Fa's?

Latest posts

Back