Any one else here into SSBHM's ONLY??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FFAKAT

Hi,

I'm really only attracted to men 500++++LBS.
All the other men are too thin and need fattening,but don't wana waste my time unless he's 500lbs and above!

Any other FFA's agree?:confused:

stldpn

Hi,

All the other men are too thin and need fattening,but don't wana waste my time unless he's 500lbs and above!

You know I can recall a time when you were ok with us 300-400lb guys kat... I guess your appetite has gotten a bit more feirce?

escapist

Belt Buster!
Yeah, I'm totally more into SSBHM's. The bigger the better.

And hey, in the fantasy realm... my ideal man-size can exceed 700.

Hehe, "ideal man-size". Classic.
unfortunately I start to lose functionality after 500 lbs. All I'll say in public is that an assistant becomes quite helpful over 500 lbs. If I could hit 700 lbs and still walk I'd do it.

I just`like'm huge. Tall, fat, muscular...just effing huge folks always stop me in my tracks. I always try to hide this face :shocked: with this face :eat2:..oopps... I meant this face :cool:. Sometimes I pull it off.:p:D

FFAKAT

You know I can recall a time when you were ok with us 300-400lb guys kat... I guess your appetite has gotten a bit more feirce?
Never have ben ok with 300-400lbs guys. Just had to "settle" for them.
My current bf is 450lbs and still too small..i told him that last night. He thinks I'm a bit "crazy" for wanting him to be 100++ lbs bigger

But it's not like he's trying to diet or cut back on his food intake.

He started at 375lbs 3 years ago and is now 450lbs or so So thats 25lbs a year..whcih is decent weight gain.

I wish he was already 500lbs though!!

ssbwjedisweetheart

Hi,

I love SSBHM:smitten: My BF's goal is 600,then we are slowly going to work are way up.;)

siren_

I love SSBHM:smitten: My BF's goal is 600,then we are slowly going to work are way up.;)
Aren't you scared that it might be dangerous though.

I think i'd like SSBHMs better if they could maintain their mobility and could still be healthy, but at that size it seems very risky. :(

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
I am 5'11 over 500 lbs, and I try to be as active as I can. But its hard to do a lot of things. My feet hurt if I am on them to long. I would gain for the right woman, but so far I haven't found her. So right now I just need to make sure I am healthy, and I can still get around.

escapist

Belt Buster!
I am 5'11 over 500 lbs, and I try to be as active as I can. But its hard to do a lot of things. My feet hurt if I am on them to long. I would gain for the right woman, but so far I haven't found her. So right now I just need to make sure I am healthy, and I can still get around.
Yeah for me I think anything over 4 hours is painful. I just want to get back to being able to go on hour long walks. I don't care how much I weigh as long as I can do that.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative

I think i'd like SSBHMs better if they could maintain their mobility and could still be healthy, but at that size it seems very risky. :(
I know you're totally asking someone else that question, but as someone who loves a SSBHM, I think I can answer it as well...

It's a pretty lame thing having a fetish that contradicts what love should entail. It's a contradiction because: 1. I love my guy, so I want him to be healthy and happy. 2. I also love how fat my guy is.
But since being that big is unhealthy... it's lame to be sexually attracted to something which also hurts someone you love. (Although, he's certainly happy about his size, and I am too).

I definitely didn't put that so eloquently, but I'm sure other FFA's can understand what I'm talking about.

Like, someone with a foot fetish doesn't have to worry about the morality of it, because it's not like having feet can become a health issue.
Whereas us with fat fetishes (especially fat fetishes that go into the beyond, hah), might contemplate the morality of it... since we're attracted to something which, in extremes, can become a health issue.

And it's emotionally confusing to be attracted to something which could potentially hurt someone you love.

I'm sure that whole topic could even be a whole thread in and of itself.

stldpn

Never have ben ok with 300-400lbs guys. Just had to "settle" for them.
My current bf is 450lbs and still too small..i told him that last night. He thinks I'm a bit "crazy" for wanting him to be 100++ lbs bigger

But it's not like he's trying to diet or cut back on his food intake.

He started at 375lbs 3 years ago and is now 450lbs or so So thats 25lbs a year..whcih is decent weight gain.

I wish he was already 500lbs though!!
Hmm I don't recall you using the word settle... You are the same kat that played soccer?

ssbwjedisweetheart

Yes and no. I am scared that it might be dangerous if he gets to the point of immobility however, I am not scared to allow my BF to be fatten up to his desire weight. I tell him that he does not need to eat nothing but fastfood in order to get fat but, can also eat high in calorie foods ie:chanko,rice,yams. My BF and I don't plan on making him immobile as i might have lead you to believe. My BF, who is 6'3 and wants to gain as much weight as possable,and I have set 600lb as goal; and both of us feel that he will still be mobile. After this we will slowly work our way up to a higher number or go down for health reasons.

seasuperchub84

Call me crazy, but Im definitely a guy who wants to be massive, im not super active so its okay (most of my entertainment comes from reading, computer, dvd's, movies). As long as I can get my ass into a car im good :)

Im 380 now and 5'6. Id love 500 someday...however my job wouldnt let me do it cause its too super active. Im a nurse.

stldpn

Hi I still play soccer.
I don't rember chattign with you before....
I've changed a little, but not much. I think we chatted thru a yahoo group. I was dating a girl named ileen at the time.

FFAKAT

I know you're totally asking someone else that question, but as someone who loves a SSBHM, I think I can answer it as well...

It's a pretty lame thing having a fetish that contradicts what love should entail. It's a contradiction because: 1. I love my guy, so I want him to be healthy and happy. 2. I also love how fat my guy is.
But since being that big is unhealthy... it's lame to be sexually attracted to something which also hurts someone you love. (Although, he's certainly happy about his size, and I am too).

I definitely didn't put that so eloquently, but I'm sure other FFA's can understand what I'm talking about.

Like, someone with a foot fetish doesn't have to worry about the morality of it, because it's not like having feet can become a health issue.
Whereas us with fat fetishes (especially fat fetishes that go into the beyond, hah), might contemplate the morality of it... since we're attracted to something which, in extremes, can become a health issue.

And it's emotionally confusing to be attracted to something which could potentially hurt someone you love.

I'm sure that whole topic could even be a whole thread in and of itself.
I don't see it as having a "fat fetish" or a "feederism fetish".
I think men can be healthy at any size past 500lbs...AS long as they eat vegetables,fiber,take multivitamins. Most importantly they work out with weights and walk and do strength training exercises.
Pople can be very unhealthy at any weight...not just because they are SSBHM's.

Latest posts