• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any veterinarians on here?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingColt

So that´s the story so far: I came back from some errands and on my way home I find this adorable little mouse just sitting there right next to the street, not moving or showing any signs of awareness. I take a closer look and it´s all covered in dirt, and since it doesn´t move I choose to brush it off, and the mouse reacts by just lifting its head a little. So I´m thinking, I can´t just leave this poor thing here, I´ll take my groceries home and come back with a little water, see if that does anything. So, I do that and give it a little water in a bottle cap, and it just starts drinking. Then I put a cardboard box next to it that I brought as well because I planned on taking it into the forrest, away from the 4 lane street it´s sitting right next to. And to my surprise the mouse just walks right in there. So I take it, but on my way into the forrest I´m thinking "what if that mouse has a disease that I´ll spread by taking it somewhere else", and also it doesn´t look like a normal domestic mouse either. So I choose to take it home with me and try to feed it something, too, so it may recover. My question now is: can anyone tell what type of mouse this is by the pictures I´m attaching? And what should I do with it? It just started eating a raisin and an almond, albeit very slowly, and it drank some more water.
I would be most thankful for useful suggestions on what to do, because I fear if I take it to the vet, he´ll just tell me he´ll kill it.

View attachment 041.JPG

View attachment 044.JPG

View attachment 047.JPG

Latest posts

Back