• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone had knee surgery??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I am a ssbbw and I have either torn or ripped something near my knee. They are trying to find an open MRI for me to get a look to see what needs to be repaired. Because something isnt right, that much I know. I WAS suppose to leave on vacation in two days, but instead I am stressed out about my knee hurting and unstable and what will need to be done. I have been VERY lucky in my life. I have never had surgery, broke a bone, had stitches, never even had to have a root canal or a wisdom tooth pulled. So needless to say I am freaked out. I am dealing with my mom just dying at the end of April and my uncle is in his last few weeks of life fighting cancer and now I have a messed up knee. My poor dad is freaking out also...first his wife passes...and soon his brother and now his only kid is hurting. And to top it all off I have no insurance. I just needed to see if anyone one here can just help with any knee stories or something.

Latest posts

Back