• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone in similar situations?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
My poor ex. I don't know what to do about him.

Tries to please me so much. When I 'came out' with him about my preference, he tried to understand. But just...didn't. And he humored me, and when we were alone he'd try to...well, arouse me...by fat-talk.

But no matter what he ended up saying, it wasn't really the sort of description that I was totally looking for. Still, he was trying so desperately that I didn't want to crush him and say 'hey, this wasn't really what I was looking for...try these?' and give him a lexicon of words to go with the criticism. Maybe a bad decision on my part, but hey, we weren't even sexually active. Just fooling around.

He also would inhale a ton and then exhale a ton, thus reducing his mass for a few seconds and inflating it for a few seconds. It...was somewhat alarming.

Unfortunately, this month we are no longer together (for myriad reasons that are irrelevant to this issue) and we're still friends. Who like each other immensely.

But while we are in a position of...not-togetherness...he thinks it will please me to do things like that thing with his stomach, and occasional bouts of fat-talk.

Which, it doesn't.

I'm passively looking for a new relationship (with a BHM of course) and it just...well, I can't explain the feeling I get. I haven't pinpointed it.

Anyone have a similar experience? I suppose mine overlaps many possible similar scenarios.

Have you ever...
1. been in a relationship where after you come clean with a person about your fat fetish and eventually break up, but your fetish has left some residue on their psyche?

2. been in a relationship that ended and the ex still tried to turn you on...e.g. flirting to excess?

3. been in a relationship where the person simply does not understand the fetish(es) you have, and completely misinterprets them and thinks they're totally hitting the nail on the head but they really are far from the mark?

Back