• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

around the world with the men of dimensions :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
ok, explanations first, it is 5am and i am having one of my periods of insomnia so what seems like a good idea now, might not be thought of so highly when i have had a weeks worth of sleep....anyways i am bored so i thought i would post some pics of me in various places around the world (semi inspired by the smoking thread and i think it was a pic of cartman on the london eye *lol*)....

1. colorado orinoco trying to look cool
dd321c4d.jpg

2. orinoco going native in istanbul (i dont smoke really mom i promise!)
8c146748.jpg

3. vertigo suffering orinoco not doing the london eye very well
4dc296f6.jpg

4. tintagel (king arthur's castle ruins, sw england), "do u know there is a big drop over there..."
9fe34111.jpg

5. tintagel orinoco again, "see i told u, and no i am not moving closer to the edge!"
03e3c60d.jpg

6. still tintagel and a cute little waterfall
7a745c75.jpg

Latest posts

Back