• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaInNC

Ok...so I bought a new computer back in march and I dont have my adobe photoshop anymore and I do NOT know how to work whatever the hell it is I do have to fix pictures. How do I crop my pics down to the appropriate size to use as an avatar. The avatar I have up is like 1000 yrs old and I am really wrinkly now and want to share that with the world. The program I am using now is Microsoft Digital Image 2006 on windows vista (god save me). Can anyone help? If not I will NEVER get these naked pics posted. :p
p.s. chat is down:(

Back