• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Back pain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpls_girl26

So Saturday I spent the day chasing around a 2 1/2 year old at the park, carrying him on my shoulders, racing him for rockets, climbing slides, etc. At some point amongst all that fun I did something to my back. It wasn't until I was sitting down for a while and tried standing up that I noticed the pain.

By Sunday morning I couldn't get out of bed, had to literally crawl to the bathroom and back to my bed....it was NOT a pretty sight. I live alone so all I could think about was someone coming to check on me and me being naked, face down on the floor with a pool of piss around me because I couldn't make it to the bathroom. Needless to say tears were shed.

A good friend came over, I slowly made my way to her car and went to Urgent Care. The doctor who saw me for all of about 5 minutes felt my back - I could tell him exactly where it was hurting- my lower back where my spine meets pelvis and more to the left. I couldn't stand straight up and more often than not had to lean on something to get from one place to another.

He prescribed me Naproxen and Vicodin which I was hoping would take away the pain. The pain didn't get better with the meds, icing and laying as instructed and so I called my own doctor this morning and she also prescribed a muscle relaxer Flexeril and Prednisone to help with any inflammation.

I suppose there is really no point to this thread but I am BORED sitting here for the past three days!!! Has anyone else dealt with a pulled muscle in their back? I've never had this problem and I want it to just go away but I'm thinking that is just wishful thinking. Any words of advice?

Latest posts

Back