BBW/SSBBW that are feeders.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kilo riley

There's something about a big girl who likes fat men. Especially so if they are also a feeder. My wife is one but moreso the former. She is a passive feeder. The kind that makes you your favorite food and makes enough for a family of six knowing it will all go in your belly. Or like when she says she's picking up some mexican food and I ask her to get me a burrito and she comes back with two burritos cuz she wasn't sure what kind I wanted. Ive gotten really heavy since we've been together but we've never had a stuffing session or did any of the feedist things you read about in stories. In fact ever since my weight settled north of 400 her quasi-feeder ways subsided. She's always playfully teased me for how heavy I was getting. "oh dear Hun, you're only thirty lbs less than me now" and "oh boy, you're only ten lbs less" and finally after she had lost a bit and I went on a but if a hefty spurt she chimed in with "oh baby, you're over 50 lbs heavier than me now".

Her subtle teasing and general cheekiness regarding my weight would have no effect on me if she wasn't big herself. Theres something about BBW getting their men fat that I can't quite put my finger on even though I'm married to one. Is it the power they have because they are big? Is it that they are, with a wink and a nod as a big girl themselves, ushering you into a life of excess weight? Is it something more subconscious? Is it as if they are stripping you of your masculinity through putting excess weight on you and you are becoming more like them with your big hips and moobs?

When I got substantial moobs my wife started calling them my "Dolly Parton's". Then started calling them "dollies". It was a power move (she's domme. I'm sub) and also a way to feminize without completly emasculating. I remember I pushed back a little and she said "you're my man, you just have bigger tits than me". We laughed and I think I understood it more. That's not to say I fully understand what's so alluring about BBW feeders. That's still a learning process

voluptuouslover

I agree with this. I mean a BBW or SSBBW would be alluring and inviting having you eat with them to excess and getting you fatter while they teased you knowing “she is teasing me about getting fatter and she is already nice and Fat”. I especially can relate to the feminizing a bit as you gain a s a man. Not only do you feel lazier and not in control of how much you can now eat as you have put on a big gut but you almost don’t have any will power especially when your woman is feeding you great fattening meals.

I stocked the freezer and pantry many years ago to get my wife to fatten back up after losing a good 45-50 lbs. for a few years back. As I bought all her favorite Ben n Jerry’s, chocolates, chips and cookies and began cooking more for us very fattening large meals she not only thanked me for getting all her favorites even when it was an obscene amount but would grow in volume every re-purchase but she always seemed to clean her massively huge plates I would serve her for dinner of fattening creamy pasta, lasagna etc. I loved that she was eating and snacking with abandon and she was packing on the lbs. what I didn’t realize until I did that I began having Ben n Jerry’s directly following dinner with her and then snacking on her cookies together directly following the ice cream all after some massively fattening dinners. I never had a sweet tooth before but now I did as well as a huge gut sticking out in front of me.

I was aroused by the thought of my new huge gut and decided to intentionally gain mostly to get a reaction from my wife, teasing, scolding or reprimanding. I began stuffing myself like crazy every day when we were not together during business and I developed quite a large appetite always following it with sweet deserts. I would come home and be so bloated I am surprised the button on my dress shirts were not shooting off of me being that every once of the fabric was strained by my overdo pregnancy gut. My wife would have me sit down for dinner which at this stage she took completely over, I was not only to lazy, bloated and stuffed but I just fell in line with whatever she told me or did at this point. She would literally pile us massive plates of the same fattening meals I made Lasagna, creamy pastas etc. I never thought after stuffing lol day I would even be able to finish my massive plate and just as I did she would grab my plate and fill it with seconds even bigger than the first plate.....I so much wanted not only to have my gut look even more bloated and ridiculous to get a reaction out of her bit at this stage I could almost just keep eating even though I was completely stuffed now. At times she would come over with the pan and a spatula before I was finished with my second plate and scoop the rest onto my plate....I would say honey I can’t eat anymore and she would say “it’s just going to go to waste try and finish it for me”. I would barely be able to move over to the couch and before I knew it she would then plop a massive bowl of ice cream on my lap which at this point a good portion of my lap was. Covered by my massive bloated gut. As I finished the massive bowl of ice cream without much trouble actually she would place a pack of cookies between us on the couch. Without even thinking I would start right in on those along with her and before I knew it we would almost finish the brand new pack of vanilla Oreos.

This pattern went on day after day and night after night. I became so fixated on my own gaining and my newly acquired massive appetite that I barely realized how much she was eating from her normal along with me. I was t the only one with a huge distended got every night going to bed lumbering around. Not her normal but all of a sudden she was the one initiating sex and I was the more passive one she would climb aboard my huge dome of a gut while lying on my back and would do all the work palming my huge gut and holding on along with having multiple orgasms.....which she never used to have multiples. Still she never teased or really commented on the extra 45-50 lbs. on my gut in developed in the last 4+ months....only a couple times once when we were on a vacation and she was slightly intoxicated and she endearingly teased me while palming my huge gut and sliding her hand up with a squeeze and a firm shake to my bow amole size moobs.

I feel as though I could definitely see the relationship having slightly different roles me becoming more submissive the fatter I got with her being more the dom.....it was crazy to think about all I had to do to get her fatter than her. O fort zone was to grow a huge gut for myself and on top of that she was happy to keep making it bigger and bigger because she felt it was ok her good ole wife’s doing making her my so Fay with her cooking. I relished in the benefits of having her as Fay as she was ever before and. It ever hearing her complain or even trying to direct because I was now the Fattest in the relationship.

I ended up slowing things down a bit but I wonder when she would have said something I finished up at 262 lbs. I believe....I wonder if I kept going g and got past 300 lbs. if she would have commented or possibly even come out of the FA feeder closet if that is the case that she has some desire that way.....I still don’t really know?

Latest posts