BOTH Before & After: a Smorgasbord of Stories (~BBW, ~BHM, ~BOTH, ~XWG, ~GAS, ~IMMOBILITY))

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by coyote wild, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Oct 5, 2019 #1

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Author's note: Hi there! Been a minute! Been working on this little project for a while now. It's a collection of short stories told in two parts: before & after. The before chapters will release first, and the after chapters will soon follow.

The entire thing is pretty much written, so don't worry about this one never being updated. I'll be doling out new chapters on a semi-regular basis.

Thank you so much for reading!

And without further ado, I hope you enjoy!

---

BEFORE & AFTER
    a Smorgasbord of Stories

I. Table Manners

(before)

Her slender, curvaceous hips sashayed through the crowd, between belts and bellies, sliding her tray of empty plates down the assembly line.

Rima was a gorgeous woman of Iranian descent; a dark-haired, dark-eyed goddess amongst a gluttonous lower class of pigs scrambling to fill their maws and middles.

She slapped heaps of mashed potatoes onto the edge of one plate, slid a viscous goop of mac & cheese onto another, gradually collecting tiny mounds of sustenance, calorie-dense enough to fill a family of four for five days. She couldn’t return to her love empty-handed.

Requesting the aid of one of the waitstaff, a pale, glasses-wearing slip of a curly-haired redhead with a name tag reading, ‘Sunnie,’ Rima led the way, back to the table at which sat her lover, Louis.

Louis was immediately identifiable even among a collection of obese buffet patrons. He seemed to grow in size as Rima and the waitress approached the fat man ascending over the horizon of their table, like a new day's sun, bulging and flowing over the two chairs he occupied which were hidden by his mass. He watched with lazy eyes; his tired, titanic body struggling to process all the calories that had already been consumed. Louis petted the parts of his belly he could reach, hoping to bring it some ease. He moaned as he thought about the food on the trays being brought to him by two gorgeous women.

More: whether he wanted it or not, it was coming.

Rima placed the tray on the table, at the summit of Louis's belly and directed Sunnie to leave the other tray right beside it. The waitress did just that and gave a polite smile and cowered away, feeling a bit concerned for the obese patron she may have just helped to overfeed. He already looked ready to explode. Those next two trays were two trays past overkill. And who knew if they would be the last?

Sunnie shook her head loose of the images of that man confined to his bed by too many meals like the one she just participated in.

Rima gracefully lowered herself into her seat across from Louis, a sinister grin spreading her lips. “How's my beautiful boy?” she asked, leaning forward, elbows on the table.

Louis's cheeks inflated and his lips puckered as he suppressed a burp, keeping it to a quiet growl. “Rima,” Louis began, breathing deeply. “I can't hold it any longer. You have to get me out of here.”

“But you haven't had dessert yet,” Rima pouted.

“I'm serious, babe,” Louis said behind labored breaths. “I'm gonna blow.”

“You are such a pig. Don't you even care about table manners?” Rima asked, feigning disgust.

“Of course I do,” Louis countered, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. “That's why I want you to get me out of here. I'm about to ruin everyone's dinner.”

“‘Everyone?’ Well don't we think very highly of ourselves,” Rima teased. “Surely you wouldn't have the power to affect EVERY patron here if you were to…” she paused and glanced down at Louis's massive belly and back to his red, sweaty face before finishing: “‘blow.’”

Beneath the table, Rima kicked up her long right leg, poking her heel into the marshmallowy surface of Louis's doughy lower gut. Gradually, she applied pressure, pushing deeper into his blubber. The fullness within Louis was swelling, bloating him fuller, until it rushed towards his ass.

He seized up, moaning from his growling insides. The heat of embarrassment spread over his cheeks like a drop of red paint in a glass of water.

Rima’s grin grew sharper and her eyes narrowed as she pushed harder. Slowly. More calories crowded inside Louis, inflating him further. “What's the matter, fatso?” she asked.

Louis looked up from the spread of plates adorned with steaks and carbs and met her gaze, containing another burp, his cheeks bulging briefly.

“Getting full?” Rima teased and leaned her heel harder into Louis's yielding flesh, his fat swallowing her foot nearly to the ankle. “Need to make room?”

Louis grunted before a tremendous blast of warm wind yawned from his rear, though muffled by his bulk, still loud enough to be heard by any diner within a five-table radius. He whimpered as the pitch rose and it tapered off.

With a seductive smile, Rima slowly fanned her nose. “Oh my,” she said. “Sounds like you've made room for more…” She rose from her seat and sauntered over to Louis's side as he panted from the effort of trying to hold in another fart. She leaned in and gently placed her hand on his shoulder as she whispered in his ear, her lips brushing against its contours: “...so I'll go get some more.”

-- to be continued...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. Oct 7, 2019 #2

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

I love the concept! Genius!

3. Oct 8, 2019 #3

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Thanks!

4. Oct 8, 2019 #4

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

II. Astronomy Club
    (before)

Amir ascended the broad, long steps with his girlfriend Dina. They stopped just short of the front door and Amir grabbed Dina’s hands. He took in her full body, committing to memory her every curve as it was in that moment. A woman most would consider thick before they considered her chubby, Dina was a 5’6” 170-pound Puerto Rican beauty with rich, expressive eyes and a hundred-watt smile.

“Before we go in,” Amir began, raising his eyebrows and locking his gaze with Dina. “I want to give you one more chance to walk away. Are you absolutely sure about this?”

“Yes!” Dina replied, rolling her eyes and smirking, annoyed but also endeared by Amir's support in her agency. “I'm starving! Let's do this.”

Amir took a deep breath but allowed himself to smile. “Okay.” He rang the doorbell.

Almost immediately, the sound of sliding locks were whispered by the front door before it swung open, revealing a thin, dark-haired woman. “Hi!” she sang with a sweet, heart-tickling smile.

Amir spoke up first. “Leah! This is my fiancee, Dina.”

“Hello!” Dina said through a nervous smile, extending her hand.

“Dina!” Leah said happily, taking Dina's hand and giving it a vigorous shake. “It's so nice to finally meet you!”

“Likewise!” Dina replied.

“Come in! Come in!” Leah announced as she stepped aside and opened the door for her guests. “Everyone's in the living room.”

The echo of Leah shutting the door gave Dina a sense of just how large the house was. It wasn't a mansion by any stretch, but after spending most of her life as an apartment-dweller, Dina had come to view nearly any home with more than two rooms as “opulent.”

The echo of their footsteps on the hardwood floors confirmed the expanse of the space as they passed through the foyer. The three emerged into a large living room and the first thing that struck Dina was the way some of the obese occupants in the room filled the furniture.

Bulbous domes of clothed fat flesh rounded the edges of seats near the coffee table, while the thinner people sat on stools behind them. Six people in all, including two couples, but four of them took up the space of nearly three people each.

“Everyone, this is Dina!” Leah announced to the room.

“Hi Dina!” everyone said in unison, smiling warmly.

“Hi!” a shy Dina returned meekly.

One of the seated fat women extended her hand, saying: “I’m Marie and I weigh 437 pounds.”

Not expecting a woman of her size to easily rise and walk over to shake, Dina quickly made her way to Marie, presenting her own hand in kind. “It’s a pleasure, Marie!” Dina hesitated before deciding to reciprocate Marie’s unusual weight mention: “And I weigh 170 pounds!” she declared with a smile.

Marie’s pillowy upper arm undulated a little from the handshake, a subtle rippling wobble radiating outwards. Dina took note of this and bit her lower lip.

“Alex,” said the fit, brown-haired and bearded man sitting behind Marie as he reached out.

Dina took his hand as well, his grip firm and hard. She smiled at him politely.

“Brenda,” said the obese, caramel-skinned young woman taking up two seats of a four-person couch. Her smile was sweet and cherubic, the fat cushioning her face inciting in Dina a desperate need to hug and cuddle her, but she held fast. “I weigh 528 pounds.”

“Hi, Brenda!” Dina greeted and turned her attention to the fit and handsome man sitting on a stool behind Brenda that somewhat resembled Michael B. Jordan.

“I’m Dorian,” he introduced himself.

“Dina,” she returned. Her eyes immediately went over to the at-least-400-pound caucasian fat man sitting next to Brenda, taking up the other two seats of the couch. He was also bearded, but with wavy brown hair. She held out her hand as his chubby mit rose to grasp it.

“Tucker,” he said, his strained plaid buttoned-down shirt contributing to his Fat Brawny Man aesthetic. “And I weigh 446 pounds.”

Shaking his hand was like gripping a stress ball. “Dina,” she breathed as a slender Japanese woman in a dress and heels emerged from the kitchen with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. She handed it to Tucker and he took it from her, grabbing a cookie before passing it to Brenda, who then took a cookie herself and handed the plate off to Marie.

“I’m Sara,” the woman said, holding out her hand of long, spindly fingers.

“Dina,” Dina replied as she gently took Sara’s hand, which reminded Dina of holding a bundle of uncooked noodles. There was a sort of firm frailness to her.

Finally, Dina turned to the enormous dark-haired woman filling up her own large chair. “Kayla, I’m Leah’s wife,” the fat woman said smiling. “And I weigh 562 pounds.”

“It’s a pleasure! Your home is beautiful!” Dina said, shaking Kayla’s chubby hand a little longer, watching her blubber jiggle.

“Thank you, it’s lovely finally meeting you!” Kayla replied.

“Dina, why don’t you have a seat?” Leah announced, placing one hand on Dina’s shoulder and using the other to motion to a wide and unoccupied chair near Kayla. Leah guided Dina to sit as the plate of chocolate chip cookies was placed on the table in the center. “Please, treat yourself to a cookie,” Leah encouraged.

Dina leaned forward and plucked the last cookie from the plate, realizing there had been just enough for her and the fat guests. It was closer to a dinner plate than a hockey puck in size, bearing a rocky landscape of chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts. When she brought it to her mouth and took a bite, the sweetness melted over her taste buds as she gave a slight whimper.

With her eyes closed in ecstasy, Dina didn't notice everyone smiling at her.

“Amir! Will you join us in the kitchen please?” Leah asked.

Amir pulled his gaze from Dina and smiled to Leah as he followed her.

--​

The kitchen was adorned with a vibrant array of colorful delicacies: guacamole, salsa, queso, chicken strips and honey mustard, buffalo wings, ribs...it was enough for every house in the neighborhood to host their own superbowl party, and still have leftovers.

Leah, Amir, Alex, Dorian, and Sara entered and took in the beautiful display of the spread.

“Oh Leah, it’s beautiful,” Sara was the first to opine.

“You're going to have to get those doorways widened,” Dorian mused.

“This is going to look great on Dina,” Amir daydreamed as he surveyed the banquet.

“What do you think, Alex?” Leah asked while she analyzed her own carefully-cultivated high-calorie arrangement. “Alex?”

No answer. Until there was a crunch.

Everyone turned to see Alex taking a bite of a chip covered in queso. He hummed.

“Alex!” Leah barked.

“What are you doing?” Sara shouted.

“Relax, I skipped lunch today. They never finish it all,” Alex reasoned, rolling his eyes.

“Alex, what do you think this ceremony is for?” Leah asked angrily.

“Ceremony?” Alex inquired with his mouth full, his chewing beginning to slow. He swallowed. “I thought that was next month.”

The group groaned and dropped their shoulders. Leah closed her eyes in frustration and pursed her lips.

“No, Alex. It's tonight,” Leah reminded. Anyone that didn't know her would say she was being patient with him, but everyone in the kitchen knew she was mad as hell.

“So you mean...” Alex started, looking back to the queso dip, then again to Leah, his eyes darting among the group as they each averted their gaze. “Oh, man…” he lamented.

-- to be continued...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  5. Oct 8, 2019 #5

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave

I love they way you’ve set these up, what seems to be a diversity of stories. Are they all feeder/feedee relationships?

coyote wild likes this.
  6. Oct 9, 2019 #6

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Pretty much! Just following different characters in different scenarios. A way to get out some ideas I've had for a while that I didn't think had enough material to stretch out into full stories on their own.

7. Oct 9, 2019 #7

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Story is off to a great start

8. Oct 9, 2019 #8

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Thank you! Hopefully when the latter half of these chapters come out they don't disappoint.

9. Oct 9, 2019 #9

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Your stories are consistently good so I have no doubt that will continue with this

10. Oct 9, 2019 #10

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Aww man, I really appreciate that! Likewise! Huge compliment coming from you.

11. Oct 9, 2019 #11

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Thanks.

12. Oct 9, 2019 #12

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

III. Making Room
    (before)

Izzy was nervous about her roommate interview and the approach down the long hallway didn’t help.

Around the curve, she heard one of the apartment doors open and as she got closer, saw a fit woman in her lycra gym clothes walking away. They shared a glance and the woman looked down at Izzy’s 5’4”, 144 pound body and smiled. It made Izzy feel uncomfortable and confused.

Realizing she must be nearing her destination, she turned her attention to the apartment numbers. 423 to her right, 424, her potential future home, to her left. The same door the woman just walked out of. Was that a visitor? Or one of the roommates?

Izzy knocked on the door.

“Coming!” called a sweet voice.

The soles of Izzy's shoes pulsed with minor, rhythmic tremors from the floor as she waited. The sound of thuds came closer until eventually the door swung open, answered by an adorable fat girl with dark, curly hair and deep, friendly eyes. She wore a flowing top with dark leggings stretched over her lower-half.

“Hi!” she announced, extending her hand. “I’m Dion.”

Izzy took her chubby hand to greet her. “Izzy!” she replied, trying to match Dion’s friendly energy.

“Come on in!” Dion invited, stepping aside so Izzy could enter.

Stepping into the apartment that may soon become her home, Izzy immediately tried to take stock of its dimensions, but first noticed the faint scent of overripe produce and parmesan.

Dion quickly snatched up a can of air freshener and sprayed it around them without a word.

Izzy soon found herself in the living room, where a bulbous woman of at least 500 pounds occupied the entirety of a couch. She was breathing heavily, exhausted, her exposed bean bag-sized belly seeming to pulsate with every labored gasp.

“Madilyn, this is Izzy!” Dion announced to the obese woman clad in pink, stretchy lounge clothes strained to their limits, unable to contain some of the blubber bulging between her top and pants.

“Hi...Izzy. Call me...Maddie,” the fat woman panted. A muffled rumble groaned from beneath Maddie’s massive bulk and she whimpered.

“Maddie just finished a huge feeding,” Dion explained, spritzing the air again. She then turned to Maddie on the couch: “Honey, let that digest, and after I talk to Izzy, I’ll get the camera ready and we’ll get you on the scale.”

“I can’t...move…” Maddie groaned and farted again.

“Oh sweetie,” Dion said, in a motherly manner. “Of course you can’t move. You just ate seventy-five-hundred calories worth of fast food.”

“Oh,” Maddie grunted in torment as if she had forgotten. Another deep groan of gas emanated from below the bulging behemoth.

Dion turned to Izzy. “Please excuse her, but if you end up living here, that’s just something you’ll have to get used to.” She sprayed the air again.

“Oh, sure!” Izzy said politely, utterly confused by the situation she found herself in, and struggling to figure out how to respond.

“Come with me!” Dion said, waddling towards the kitchen with Izzy in tow.

Without the distractions, Izzy was finally able to take in her surroundings. She almost forgot she was in an apartment (condo, really), the entire living space seeming more like the interior of a house. The kitchen area was in the center, with an island counter and enormous, state-of-the-art appliances.

The four chairs surrounding the dining table were wide and sturdy and after Dion took a seat, Izzy followed suit. She took note that even taking the chair next to Dion, the table’s landscape separated them by quite a margin. Near the center of the table, just within reach, was a dish of Oreo cookies.

“So why don’t you start by telling me a little bit about yourself,” Dion broke the ice, sliding the cookie dish closer.

“Sure!” Izzy said, plucking a cookie and taking a bite. She held her hand over her mouth as she chewed and spoke. “Um I’m a photographer for a PR firm.”

Izzy swallowed the bite and continued: “They kind of send me around, getting pictures for clients for use in training manuals, magazine ads, that sort of thing. And I’m thinking of going freelance so I’m just trying to find a living situation that’ll let me focus on my work while not leaving me destitute.” Izzy followed up with a nervous chuckle and Dion laughed, much to Izzy’s relief.

She took another bite, chewed, covered her mouth again, and went on: “And yeah, so your ad sounded super intriguing and I just wanted to learn more about what you meant when you said the ‘content creation’ factors into the rent.”

“Right!” Dion began, mentally preparing to recite the pitch she’s mostly memorized at this point. “So Maddie, myself, and our other roommate Becca set up a modeling website called ‘Apartment 424.’”

“‘Modeling?’” Izzy asked, not meaning to sound incredulous or condescending, considering Dion and Maddie’s weight.

Dion laughed it off. “Yeah, we’re feedees and gainers.” She began rubbing her belly, a reflex she developed when she started feeling exposed or nervous. “People pay to watch us eat and gain weight,” she explained. “So they buy image packs, video clips, things like that.”

“And the lady I passed on the way in was Becca, the other roommate?” Izzy asked.

Dion laughed again. “Oh, absolutely not!” She laughed some more before composing herself. “That was Amber, one of our more frequent clients. No, Becca’s in her room right now. She, umm, can’t get around too easily these days. I’ve actually cut back on my own gaining so I can help take care of her. As of this morning, I’m only about 384.”

“Oh, wow,” Izzy said, unsure how Dion would want her to react. She couldn’t tell if Dion was lamenting her weight for being too much...or not enough. “So um, if I live here, I would be helping photograph the content?”

Dion grinned mischievously as she shook her head. “Oh, honey, you’d be helping create it.”

Izzy gulped. Behind her, another fart purred from beneath Maddie’s swelling bulk. Izzy glanced over her shoulder and saw Maddie’s fat, pillowy form squirm as her belly absorbed her feast, padding out her body. She turned back to Dion’s chubby smile. “How, exactly?” Izzy asked, deciding not to beat around the bush.

“Well, Amber, the lady you passed in the hall, represents the most lucrative service we offer: wealthy clients desperate to vicariously experience pure gluttony without sacrificing their own bodies. They basically pay us generous amounts of money to consume generous amounts of food. Some do it in person, again, like Amber, and others do it remotely via webcam.” Dion glanced up at a clock on the wall. “In fact, poor Maddie over there has a webcam appointment in fifteen minutes.”

Apparently, Maddie heard Dion because she moaned. “Oh no,” Maddie whimpered at the reminder. “I don’t know if I’ll be ready in time. I need to make room.” Maddie grimaced as she pushed out a bellow of gas that caused the couch to buzz and a light tremor to run through the floor. The scent blossomed from her and enveloped Izzy and Dion in the kitchen.

Izzy did her best to covertly yet politely cover her nose.

“Atta girl! Get them all out,” Dion encouraged Maddie and turned back to Izzy, who was munching on her fourth cookie. “Do you have any questions, sweetie?”

Izzy swallowed her bite, tossed the rest of the cookie in her mouth, chewed some more, held up a finger to buy herself a bit more time, and swallowed the rest of the snack. “Is she always like that?” Izzy asked with a small backwards jerk of her head, motioning towards Maddie.

Dion chuckled. “Oh we all get that way after a feeding; after a good one, at least. But neither of us compare to Becca. That girl’s ass sounds like a cruise ship approaching shore in a fog.”

Izzy laughed, beginning to feel at ease. But then she thought about something: “So when you said it was something I would have to get used to…” she began.

“I meant, if you end up living here and becoming a model, you would have to get used to doing it,” Dion clarified.

“Huh,” Izzy said, squinting in thought, absentmindedly reaching for another cookie.

-- to be continued...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    rwagner likes this.
  13. Oct 10, 2019 at 3:44 AM #13

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

IV. Blast From the Past
    (before)

Annabelle Reyes thought about Johnny as she jogged around campus one overcast afternoon by the Tesla Science Building, an activity she had been doing since her days as a student.

There really wasn’t any way around it. Her path took her by the bench that Johnny proposed to her on the night they split up. The look on his face as his heart broke in real time before her was one of the reasons she was regularly seeing a therapist.

She had just reached the courtyard when she heard the first clap of thunder.

The sound and light scared her, so she stumbled to a stop, leaning on her solid knees, gasping for breath as her heart rate lowered and her lungs adjusted to the shift in exertion. She placed two fingers on her neck under her sculpted jawline, and held up the fitness tracker on her other wrist to check her stats. Looking good.

Another clap of thunder. Closer than the last.

Annabelle looked up to the dark gray clouds and witnessed a weather phenomenon she was erstwhile unfamiliar with, as the sky itself seemed to swirl with unknown forces.

Lightning crashed into the ground near Annabelle, smacking her with a bright flash and a force that launched her back several feet, onto the grass mound near a large tree.

Though her eyes were closed, she only saw a shimmering white, as her vision adjusted to the blast. Her ears rang at a high and steady frequency.

But through the shroud of extreme trauma, a familiar, muffled voice echoed: “Excuse me! Clear a path! I know CPR!”

Annabelle knew CPR, too. And she knew enough to know it wasn't necessary. Her senses were slowly coming back and soon she'd be left only with a headache and some back pain. But as her vision cleared, her would-be savior came into focus: it was Annabelle, only 15 years younger, when she was a student at the university. “Oh my God,” her younger self gasped.

Then, Annabelle fainted.

--​

The EKG beeping woke Annabelle before she even opened her eyes. The moment she moved her muscles to try and reposition herself, pain and soreness tore through her body. She grunted.

The glass door slid open and a young nurse entered, carrying a tray with two small paper cups: one with meds, the other filled with water.

“Mrs. Reyes, are you okay?” the nurse asked as she set down the tray.

“Can’t move,” Annabelle said. “Really hurts,” she continued through gritted teeth, keeping her eyes closed. The lights were low, but her eyes were still extremely sensitive.

“If you can, you need to relax. We’re still trying to suss out what happened,” the nurse explained, checking Annabelle’s IV.

Annabelle chuckled at the nurse’s ignorance. “Not a whole lot to suss out. I was struck by lightning,” Annabelle said smiling, even through the pain.

The nurse stopped what she was doing and returned to the tray to retrieve the cups. She extended one to Annabelle. “Here, take these,” the nurse said.

Annabelle opened her eyes just enough to see and grab the cup, not ready to expose any more light to her already overburdened vision. She knocked back the pills and took the other cup to wash them down with water.

The nurse took the cups and tossed them as Annabelle sighed, eager to feel relief.

“It’s not quite that simple,” the nurse said after a brief silence.

Annabelle furrowed her brow, unsure if the nurse was referring to the lightning strike being the cause of her injuries or if this was the start of a new topic altogether. She opened her eyes to meet the nurse’s gaze. “What’s not that simple?” Annabelle asked.

“Can you tell me what year it is, Annabelle?”

“2019,” Annabelle answered, assuming it was part of a cognition test.

The nurse shook her head. “It’s 2004.”

Annabelle’s eyes went wide before she burst into boisterous laughter.

The nurse knew the reaction was coming, but was still a little sad she got the reception she did. “We thought you might react that way, so someone is going to come and talk with you.” The nurse rose to exit.

Annabelle’s laughter was slowing to a halt, becoming amused sighs as the soreness radiated through her rib cage and sides. She watched the nurse open the door and step aside.

After a moment, a slender, young woman entered the room and the nurse left, shutting the door behind her. The young woman turned to the door, as if she regretted entering in the first place. She then turned to Annabelle but due to the low lights, her face was still cloaked in shadow. As the young woman approached, Annabelle felt a sick recognition in the way she moved.

“Hey, Annabelle,” the stranger said as she stepped into the light and gave a shy wave. It was Annabelle, fifteen years younger.

“What the fuck!” Annabelle shouted. “What the hell is going on?” she angrily demanded, trying to back away but wincing and grunting when the pain shot through her muscles and bones.

“It’s okay! It’s going to be okay! I’m with you! I AM you!” the identical stranger tried to calm.

Suddenly, Annabelle felt a headache rise within her skull as a strange sense of deja-vu came over her and her memories suddenly felt like she was recalling dreams, both clashing against each other like waves in stormy waters. She screamed and held her head as her neurons sorted out the influx of new information.

Annabelle suddenly remembered the fateful day she met her future self. And now she was her future self. But what would happen from here, Annabelle could not say.

“Are you okay?” Young Annabelle asked.

“We’re going to need to figure out a way to identify ourselves,” Future Annabelle said, beginning to feel a confidence over her current predicament.

“Good idea!” Young Annabelle said. “How about since you came first, you’ll be Anna. I’ll go by Belle.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Belle,” said Anna. “Should we even be talking like this? Are we going to, I don't know, rip a hole in the space-time continuum or something?”

Belle looked around and shrugged. “Everything seems to be fine so far.”

“What about, like, the government? Shouldn’t they be here?” Anna asked.

“I figured we’d hold off before bringing in anyone like that. I wanted to get a moment with you first.”

“Fair enough,” Anna conceded. “So uh...what do you want to talk about?”

Belle thought for a moment then looked to Anna’s hands. “You’re not wearing a wedding ring,” Belle noted. “Are you seeing anyone? You know...in the future?”

“You mean are you seeing anyone?” Anna countered.

Belle blushed and chuckled as she lowered her gaze. “Can’t blame a girl for asking. Wouldn’t you want to know? I mean, obviously, you would because...you do.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Anna relented with a bemused chuckle. “No, I’m single right now.”

“Huh,” was all Belle said.

“You’re thinking about Johnny, aren’t you?” Anna inquired.

“Yeah,” Belle admitted, bashfully. “What, uh...what happened to us?” It was a difficult question to ask.

“He...proposed,” Anna revealed, hesitant. She wasn’t sure how much she should divulge about her past self’s future.

“He proposed??” Belle gasped, incredulous. “And you said ‘no’??”

“I had to! We just weren’t...compatible.”

“Compatible? What do you mean?”

Anna sighed. “It’s 2004, so you haven’t found out yet,” she realized as she looked at her younger self’s eager face, eyes pleading to learn more. “Johnny is...a feeder.”

“He what?”

“He’s into fat women. In a couple of years, he’s going to forget to close out of his browser before letting you borrow his laptop and, well, I...you...we find tons of images of fat women pigging out on vast spreads of food. Some of them chubby, some of them unable to even leave their beds.”

Belle furrowed her brow and leaned back in her seat, trying to process this new information.

Anna suddenly felt compelled to explain herself for her influence in her younger self’s fate. “Look, you don’t know that side of him yet. If I agreed to marry him, I’d be in this hospital for a different reason altogether. I would’ve been brought here on a crane and unable to get up from this bed!”

Belle returned her gaze to Anna. “Yeah, but you can’t even get up from this bed now,” Belle countered.

Anna shifted in place and felt her aching muscles protest, still too injured from the incident to move much. “Good point,” she sighed.

“But you never met anyone else? After he proposed, we’re, what, in our thirties and still single?” Belle interrogated further, beginning to feel frustrated with herself.

Anna rolled her eyes back and sighed. “I guess after Johnny, everyone was kind of a disappointment.” Admitting it out loud, she felt a tinge of regret for the first time since she had turned down the proposal.

“Huh,” Belle said again, still trying to make sense of everything.

Anna was beginning to hate her younger self’s passive-aggressiveness, but tried to understand that this was a completely alien experience for them both and at this point, there was no “right way” to react to anything.

“Yeah,” Anna said, just wanting to fill the silence, desperately wishing she could know what her younger self was thinking, wondering why she couldn’t just remember. But it would take years of studying their current situation before any rules of time travel could be established or even discovered. Right now, Anna and Belle were just going to have to rely on each other.

“You’re going to need a place to stay,” Belle realized. “Thank God Angela is out of town for Spring Break. You’ll crash with me until we can sort this out.”

“Thank you,” Anna breathed, closing her eyes, already exhausted from the ordeal.

-- to be continued

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 6:43 PM
  14. Oct 10, 2019 at 4:34 PM #14

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I love this concept! Has a sort of Twilight Zone feel to the whole thing :)

coyote wild likes this.
  15. Oct 10, 2019 at 6:47 PM #15

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying!

16. Oct 11, 2019 at 12:12 AM #16

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

V. A Moment with The Madame
    (before)

Her stiletto heels stabbed into the hallway carpet with every step. She was slender, yet full; a six-foot-three soul in a five-foot-nine body. She came to a door and knocked, brushing her fiery hair aside.

The door opened but was chain-latched. Through the sliver, a beautiful dark-haired woman peeked. “Madame!” she gasped. “What are you doing here?”

“I haven't heard from you in a few weeks so I wanted to check in. Are you okay?” Madame Bigger asked. Though angry, her concern was genuine. She can't help her troubled employees if they're afraid to come to her.

“Yep, everything's cool! Thanks for coming!” her protege replied.

“Gabriela,” The Madame said sternly. “Let me in.”

Even through the narrow gap in the door, Gabriela’s fear was apparent. She looked down in resignation and closed the door slowly so she could unclasp the chain. She opened the door again to reveal herself looking a bit chubbier than usual. She was dressed in gray yoga pants and a snug, gray t-shirt.

“Oh dear,” The Madame lamented as she entered, shutting the door behind her. “What happened?”

“Well-" Gabriela was cut off by a deep, rumbling, ground-trembling fart emanating from behind the closed bedroom door.

The Madame glanced at the door then back to Gabriela, suspicious. She turned and stormed towards the bedroom.

Gabriela reached out to stop her, following Madame Bigger fervently, trying to keep up. “No, wait, please! You have to wait till the air-" she was interrupted by The Madame elbowing the door open and revealing a massively obese man dominating a king-sized bed with domed mountains of flesh. “-clears,” Gabriela finished. Madame Bigger could smell what she was talking about.

The explosion of gas this enormous blob of a man had just released was still permeating the bedroom air, flowing out the open door and into the rest of the apartment. The blob farted again, though muffled between his planetary ass and the mattress, it was still quite loud, sending tremors through the floor.

Madame Bigger waved her hand in front of her face, furrowing her brow.

“Hi,” the Blob said, embarrassed. “I'm Chuck.”

“It’s a pleasure, Chuck,” The Madame smiled, squinting through the smell. She turned to Gabriela. “Have you been taking your pills?”

“I uh,” Gabriela began. “I ran out.”

“You ran out?! When?” The Madame demanded.

“Last week,” Gabriela bashfully answered. “What's the big deal, they're just a placebo anyway, right?” she reasoned.

“No Gabriela,” The Madame said solemnly. She poked Gabriela’s nascent tummy bulge. “They're supposed to prevent that. This is why the rules are so strict against unauthorized fattenings,” she scolded.

“What are you saying?” Gabriela asked.

Chuck farted again. “It’s okay, baby,” he grunted. He took a deep breath and sighed it out. Rubbing his blubbery surface, he mused: “You’ll be so cute when you’re as big as I am.”

Gabriela gulped.

-- to be continued...

Tad likes this.
  17. Oct 12, 2019 at 1:11 AM #17

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

VI. Neighbors
    (before)

I was reaching the end of my afternoon run when I met our new upstairs neighbors: Jess and Paul. It was the day they moved in and Jess was directing the moving truck as it backed up to the steps leading to the units, loud beeps warning bystanders to make way.

There was an interesting dichotomy at play watching such a slender woman in full command of a two-point-five-ton transport vehicle. She was dressed for Moving Day, in jeans and a gray t-shirt; her golden-brown hair pulled into a ponytail. She held up her palms and the truck came to a halt, the brakes squeaking before huffing a sigh. The driver shut off the engine and Jess approached the back. She clutched a lever and pulled it to the left causing the truck’s rear gate to slide upwards, clacking as it rose. And like the curtain revealing King Kong, the first thing that caught my eye on the back of that truck was Paul.

Paul was a creamy-mashed-potato heap of human flesh. Aside from daytime television and TLC reality shows, he was the fattest person I had ever seen. Framed by bookshelves, dressers, a mattress, and other personal effects the couple had seen fit to transfer to their new home, he was like a portrait, the focus drawn towards his broad bulges of round blubber stretching thin the gray fabric of his lounge clothes.

“Hi there!” Jess’ voice startled me out of my trance. She smiled and extended her hand to me, “I’m Jess.”

I took her hand and gave it a friendly shake. “Dave,” I said smiling.

“Nice to meet you, Dave! This is Paul,” Jess motioned towards the marshmallowy man. Paul gave a brief wave before his fat arm dropped his chubby hand back onto his soft acreage of belly.

“Can you help me with this?” Jess asked me, getting under the wide and heavy ramp that extended from the truck bed.

“Sure!” I darted to the other side and lifted the metal slab, pulling in sync with Jess.

“How was the ride, babe?” Jess asked as we got the ramp out from underneath the truck and set it on the sidewalk, creating an incline.

“Soothing, actually,” Paul said smiling. “Getting hungry, though.” He rubbed circles over his massive middle.

Jess dusted off her hands from moving the heavy ramp and began to march up it. “Well once we get you inside, Denise can get started on lunch.”

The driver’s door opened and a chubby lady in what appeared to be weekend afternoon yoga clothes climbed down onto the asphalt. She was bulging in all the right places and I found myself wishing I could squeeze her pillowy upper arms. Her hips bounced as she approached the back of the truck. Our gazes met and I introduced myself to break the ice.

“Denise!” the bubbly girl replied smiling. She turned to her friends, Jess and Paul, in the truck bed. “Need help?” she asked Jess.

“I think we got this,” Jess replied confidently.

Paul held up his arms like a child awaiting to be picked up. Jess took his hands and leaned backwards. I could hear her strain as she pulled Paul’s arms, his rounded flesh wobbling when he shimmied his weight forward. With a loud grunt from both Paul and Jess, Paul rose to his feet, his excessive mass jiggling in waves. He breathed deeply through his nose as he wavered on his feet. Jess held his arms until he felt steady.

“You good?” Jess asked. Paul’s chins shook as he nodded. “Good. Come on,” she said slowly walking backwards as he slid a foot forward, sending more waves of flab bouncing around him. His next step was equally precarious but by the third, he had settled into a steady waddle and bounded his way down the truck’s ramp. He got to the side walk and had to lean on Jess’s shoulder so he could put all his strength in lifting his leg against the bulk of his underbelly. He took a step and brought his other foot onto the sidewalk as well.

Denise got to Paul’s other arm and she and Jess guided him to the bottom of the stairs. They stopped so Paul could collect himself before the ascent. Jess could sense his apprehension.

“It’s going to be okay,” Jess assured. “Once you climb these steps, you’ll never have to use them again.”

I wasn’t sure I heard her right but furrowed my brow at the statement.

“I don’t know,” Paul demurred.

“Dave, would you be able to help us?” Jess called back to me.

“No problem!” I agreed and came over.

“Denise and I will guide Paul up the stairs while you push him up from the back,” Jess delegated.

“Alright,” I agreed, unsure.

Jess and Denise moved up a couple of steps and took Paul’s hands. They shimmied backwards and Paul lifted one of his redwood thighs, planting his left foot on the bottom step. With a grunt, he lifted his other foot and rose up a step.

Great. Only thirty-something more steps to go!

Paul lifted his left foot again and I watched as his ass wobbled. He hesitated for a moment before lifting his right foot.

“David, could you support him?” Jess asked, her voice strained.

“Alright,” I said, staring at Paul’s expansive rear. I placed a hand on each cheek and felt my palms sink into Paul’s pliable fat. It was like trying to move a couch made of velvet bean bags filled with pudding up a staircase. I pushed and Paul rose a step. His butt jiggled around me and I realized I was leaning my shoulder into pushing Paul’s bulk upward.

“Easy,” Paul grunted through his plump lips, turning his head over his broad shoulder, the fat around his chins squishing his face.

I could feel Paul’s ass rumble beneath my fingers and I could swear it was swelling under my palms. Finally, a deep groan poured from Paul’s wide behind and his cheeks slowly deflated beneath my hands. The warm wind flowed over me, smelling like a cross between a barn and a bakery.

“Sorry,” Paul sighed.

“It’s fine!” I said, trying not to breathe through my nose.

“Heave!” Jess called as we moved Paul up another step.

After a lot of lifting and a few more blaring farts from Paul’s sofa-sized ass, we got him to the top of the steps and before his front door.

Denise leaned around and opened the apartment while Jess saw to Paul, who was breathing as if he just swam 100 laps, his face beet red and glistening with sweat. “You okay, baby?” she asked, stroking his hair and kissing his marshmallowy cheek.

Paul nodded, his crimson cheeks and jowls shaking as he continued to breathe deeply.

Jess turned to me as Denise helped Paul inside. He angled his obese body sideways but still had to squeeze through the frame. “Thank you so much for your help,” Jess said, snapping my attention back to her and away from Denise pushing Paul’s poundage through the front door.

“Oh! Don’t mention it,” I told her, smiling. “If you guys need anything, please, don’t hesitate to ask. My girlfriend and I are right below you.”

“Oh well that’s good to know!” Jess said, her face lighting up. “Thanks, neighbor!”

-- to be continued...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 1:41 AM
  18. Oct 12, 2019 at 8:26 PM #18

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Thoroughly enjoying this.

coyote wild likes this.
  19. Oct 12, 2019 at 11:15 PM #19

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

VII. Fresh Air
    (before)

Ugh. After work drinks. I just wanted to go home.

“How about you, Mark?” my obnoxious coworker, Tony, directed at me.

“How about me, what? Sorry, I zoned out,” I replied, chuckling.

“‘Uh I zoned out! Wubwub!’” Tony mocked. “Come on, man! Rebecca! From marketing! Don’t you just want to hit that?! I mean, really tear that shit up?”

“That seems like a really inappropriate way to talk about a colleague,” I answered.

Tony laughed. “Whatever, man.” He turned back to the other assholes and I slammed back the last third of my beer.

The front door swung open and a group of boisterous, laughing women entered. I raised an eyebrow, incredulous of the things happenstance was throwing at me in a bid to test my patience, and slowly turned to get a look at the annoying new arrivals.

They were all gorgeous and professionally dressed. Another group grabbing after work drinks? But one of them immediately stood out.

She was a beautiful bundle of bulbous flesh. Dark hair and skin so soft I could feel it as I stared, squeezed into a tight dress that had me wondering how it held together when strained against her broad blubber for an entire day of sitting. She was also notably one of the quieter ones of the group, a kind smile on her chubby face. I couldn’t tell if she was embarrassed by the people she was with, or if she was worried about embarrassing them. Or maybe I was reading too much into it and she was perfectly content with the company she kept.

My eyes kept glancing over to her, desperate to commit to memory this perfectly designed creation of the Universe. I ordered another drink and pretended to play on my phone and even popped in and out of chatter every so often, but my true focus was her.

I watched her chat. I watched her slowly ease her bulk into the seat. I watched her hips spread beyond the width of her chair and her soft fat pour through the holes. I watched her upper arms wobble as she opened her menu and scanned the offerings. I watched her eat, hunched over her plate, unabashedly gorging, assuming she had any control at all. There was still an air of refinement about her, even through her piggish actions. She ate fast, but she ate cleanly. She stuffed her face till her cheeks bulged, but she chewed it all with her mouth closed. I saw her pat and rub her belly beneath the table. I swear I even heard the chair creak and groan from where I sat.

Soon, her plate was empty and her body leaned back, noticeably thicker and wider than she was before she sat down; though it may have only been noticeable to me because I had been scrutinizing her size since her arrival.

After a while, she said something to the woman sitting next to her and then began swaying back to get away from the table. She leaned forward and rose to her feet, her body seeming to swell even more. She backed her spherical mass from the table and turned to leave, waddling away and squeezing her size between tables and chairs.

I stood up to leave, compelled to follow.

“Where you goin’?” Tony shouted as he grabbed my arm.

“I need some fresh air,” I explained, trying to keep my composure, annoyed and angry I had to explain myself to anyone outside of work hours.

“Oh sure,” Tony said, mockingly. “Gonna get some ‘fresh air,’ huh?” he quipped, making a “smoking” gesture with his index and middle fingers.

I rolled my eyes, jerked my arm away from him, and made my way outside.

Pushing through the double doors, I exited the pub and reached in my inner jacket pocket to retrieve my cigarettes. I popped one out and plucked it out with my lips as I walked down the walkway by the restaurant, heading towards the parking lot, trying to put distance between myself and all the non-smoking signs.

I turned the corner around the building towards where the valet station was on the weekends, but stopped in my tracks when I saw the mysterious woman’s gorgeous fat shape again. I froze in astonishment, her body sharing dimensions to that of an indulgent fertility goddess. Weakened by her beauty, I leaned against the building and watched her as she stood by herself, oblivious anyone was nearby.

Then, I heard what sounded like a sorrowful tuba or the song of a humpback whale. The woman rubbed her belly and another baritone blast emanated from her, audible to me even at this distance. I could tell she was breathing heavily, pausing for a moment to release another gaseous explosion from her big and globular behind. With one hand still resting on her monumental stomach, she used the other to fan her nose, causing her pillowy biceps to wobble.

I lit my cigarette and walked over to her. “Nice night!” I announced myself, causing her to yelp and put a hand to her bountiful bosom.

“Oh, wow, you scared me!” she said with a nervous smile, chuckling at herself, her whole body quaking.

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” I said and took a drag, blowing the smoke away from us and letting the wind take it. “My name’s Mark,” I said, extending a hand.

“Abigail,” the mystery woman said, taking my hand and giving it a shake. “So, uh…” she began, suddenly realizing something. “How long were you behind me?”

“Not long at all,” I lied with a grin, not wanting to embarrass the poor girl. Though, I could still smell her after-dinner scent; the invisible clouds of gluttony still blooming around us. “Trying to hide from your friends in there?” I asked.

“No, I just…” she hesitated, unsure how to explain why she had come outside, before eventually settling on a reliable excuse: “I just needed some fresh air.”

-- to be continued

DaveTheBrave likes this.
  20. Oct 12, 2019 at 11:25 PM #20

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

And that completes the "Before" volume of this collection. Going to leave it there for now!

Stay tuned for the "After" stories, coming soon! Seven more chapters to catch up with these characters at various points in their futures.

Thank you so much for reading!!

Tad likes this.