BOTH Before & After: a Smorgasbord of Stories (~BBW, ~BHM, ~BOTH, ~XWG, ~GAS, ~IMMOBILITY)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by coyote wild, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Oct 12, 2019 #21

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

I'm super glad! Thank you for the feedback!

DaveTheBrave likes this.
  2. Oct 23, 2019 #22

Fcfa

Fcfa

Fcfa

Really hope to see more of this soon, especially the "Afters"!

3. Oct 23, 2019 #23

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Glad you're eager to see more! Thanks for reading!

Got the After chapters written, with the exception of one and I'm about halfway through with it. But I'm not sure when I'll start releasing those. It definitely won't be till after everything's finished.

That's the best update I can give right now. But stay tuned!!

4. Nov 16, 2019 #24

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

VIII. Table Manners
    (after)

Her wide, billowing bulges sashayed into the room, creating thuds and creaks in the floor, pushing a cart of loaded plates across the carpet. Her belly and hips wobbled with every step as she ushered forward Louis's after-dinner dinner cart, decorated with chips and dips and fries and condiments, all surrounding a heap of burgers, their buns shining with grease.

Her body jiggled to a stop and she breathed deeply from the exertion of waddling at her recently-acquired size. She parked the cart by Louis's rounded hip roll pouring over the edge of the bed.

Louis farted; a prolonged foghorn signifying a subsiding pressure within his monumental middle. He slid his enormous legs, encased in blubber, against his fresh sheets, their softness calming him and soothing his lower half as it continued to groan and growl in agony.

Her fat silhouette descended upon Louis as his breathing grew deeper and another fart eased out from underneath him.

Unable to rise without assistance for a few months now, Louis writhed, his body wobbled as he pressed deeply into himself, desperate to guide the gas to the nearest exit, pushing it through like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste from the tube. More rumblings and roars poured from his broad bottom, filling the room with an earthy aroma.

Louis panted, struggling to get enough oxygen for his lungs to expand against the corpulence containing them, as well as his overfull belly.

“Rima...” Louis breathed to the obese feeder towering over him. “We have to stop,” he pleaded. Another fart reverberated from beneath his mass. “I’ve gotten...too fat.”

“I know you have, fatso. I’ve made you this way.” Rima looked down at her own bulbous body. “Though in doing so, there has been some...collateral damage.” She rubbed her rotund waist and it jiggled in waves as she lamented the loss of her lithe form. “But I guess that’s the price of progress. It was worth it to watch you balloon even bigger than me. And to know that we’ve gifted each other so much flesh…” Rima trailed off, running her hand down the side of her belly then under it, no longer able to reach the throbbing softness between her billowing thighs.

With a sigh, she shook off her lust and patted her belly, causing it to undulate. “Are you hungry, babe?” Rima asked with a smile.

Louis’s jowls wobbled as he nodded against his better judgment.

“Good boy,” Rima smiled, turning to the cart to gather a serving for her lover. Facing away from Louis, with her wide bottom near his face, she released a deep, purring fart that spread over Louis like a warm breeze.

Louis grimaced a bit as he breathed in Rima’s aroma. His stomach gurgled, the earthy scent of ass and food stirring a multitude of hungers deep within him.

Rima turned her head to glance over her rounded shoulder. “Oops! Excuse me,” she said sweetly. Just then, a louder fart blared from her cheeks, just as Louis took another breath and sighed, fully immersed in his girlfriend’s cloud of gluttony.

“Mmm,” she grunted.

Louis heard squishes and smacks emanating from the other side of his mountainous lover.

“Are you eating my dinner?” he asked.

“Mm-hmm,” came Rima’s muffled reply, accompanied with a satisfied sigh. “So good,” she added with her mouth full.

“Please save me some,” Louis whined, petting his belly.

“Sorry, babe,” Rima said with a mouthful of burger. She swallowed and turned, presenting the first plate to Louis, resting against her lower belly. “Where are my manners?”

(end)

5. Nov 18, 2019 #25

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

6. Nov 18, 2019 #26

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

IX. Astronomy Club
    (after)

Leah watched from a window as the bus pulled up to her home. With a smile, she hurried to the front door and swung it open, effortlessly gliding down her wide stairs towards the occupants of the bus as it backed into her driveway, beeping in steady succession. She came to a stop behind it and waved the bus in, holding up her palms when it had gone as far as it could.

The brakes of the bus squeaked and hissed, and the puttering engine slowed to a stop. The driver side door opened and Amir hopped out. Leah smiled her thousand-kilowatt smile as she approached Amir with her arms open wide. Amir smiled too; two friends thrilled to see each other on a very special occasion.

They wrapped their arms around each other’s slender forms and held each other for a beat before letting go.

“Is she ready?” Leah asked excitedly.

“Oh, is she ever,” Amir grinned. “Mind helping me with her?”

“Of course!” Leah sang, following Amir to the rear of the bus.

He grabbed the latch, twisted it, and pulled, opening the doors to reveal all 637 rounded, buttery pounds of his girlfriend Dina.

Leah’s jaw dropped and she covered her mouth in a futile attempt to hide her excitement. “Dina!” she finally exclaimed. “You look beautiful!”

Dina smiled lazily for a moment before her face twisted into a snarl so she could push out the fullness inside her. A muffled, low-pitched fart was released into the air around them and Dina’s chubby face relaxed as the last of it slipped out of her.

Amir smiled and looked over to Leah who was fanning her nose. “Amir must be feeding you well!” she noted, glancing back at Dina’s feeder boyfriend, who couldn’t conceal his pride.

Dina rubbed her broad body and looked down at her expansive self. “A bit too well,” she noted with a coy smile.

Leah and Amir chuckled “Let’s get you to the basement,” Leah suggested.

--

Dina’s enormous rotundity was ushered into the house in an extra wide wheelchair. Amir pushed her along, following Leah through the kitchen.

“The others are waiting downstairs. They’re so excited to see you both,” Leah said.

Amir and Dina smiled, sharing a glance with each other. They were on the final leg of their year-long journey. After twelve monthly meetings with Leah and the Astronomy Club, Dina was ready to take her place in the Room of Celestial Bodies.

Leah stepped forward and opened the double doors leading to the basement. Amir and Dina peered down the dark hall, the black speckled with points of light, as though they were looking into a portal to the empty vastness of space itself. The steps were illuminated so as to make the descent safer, but to Dina, they seemed no less challenging due to her enormity.

Amir placed a hand on Dina’s soft, expansive shoulder. “Come on, babe. Let’s get you up,” he whispered to her. She felt millions of butterflies fluttering within her own vastness, brushing against the surface of her field of flesh, causing her skin to tingle with excitement and uncertainty. Three buttons were pressed on a touchscreen built into the chair and the motors whirred to life.

Dina’s seat first reclined and she watched as her immense body swelled before her. The chair then leaned forward, gently easing Dina’s mass into a vertical position. Leah and Amir offered their hands on either side of her and she took them as she focused on moving her blubberous form. She heaved her gigantic right leg forward, placing a foot on the floor before bringing her equally humongous left leg forth. Still holding Leah and Amir’s hands, Dina waddled forward and slowly stepped down into the starry void.

A ripple of light spread from beneath her fat feet with every heavy footfall, as if she was walking on a sea of stars. She had to have both feet on each step before she could descend to the next one, unable to see over her bulging bosom and blossoming belly. Amir and Leah tried to offer little help as they knew these would be the final steps that Dina would ever take, and they wanted her to get the most of it.

Dina eventually reached the ground and the space opened up into a collection of planets spread out around her, familiar friends standing by them. She soon realized that the planets themselves were friends too; the ones closer to her in size, with atmospheric patterns projected on their masses from an unseen source. They were all watching Leah and Amir guide Dina into the solar system, warm smiles of adoration on each of their faces.

Leah raised her phone and tapped some buttons on the screen. The lights came up and the galactic facade was wiped away. Dina watched as the basement was revealed as it really was: a wide expanse with a low ceiling, low lights, padded floors, and the path towards the center lined with immobile feedees in large beds and their feeders standing by their side.

Dina recognized Tucker in the first bed to her right, hands locked over his broad belly, Sara beside him with her hand on his domed shoulder. They both smiled warmly, admiring how far Dina had come since they first met last year.

Slowly turning to her left, Dina’s gaze met Brenda’s eyes, her fatter cheeks forcing them into a squint as she smiled, her enormous body bulging beneath her sheets. Dorian leaned on Brenda’s bed post, giving Dina an approving nod.

Dina nodded back with a smirk and turned forward to continue the final leg of her quest. She lumbered forward, feeling her lap push against her lower belly, almost to her padded knee. She continued in that manner until she had developed enough momentum to carry her colossal weight down the path. Huffing and puffing, she glanced to her right and realized that Marie was the only massively obese bed-bound person in the room that was accompanied by another fatty, her formerly fit feeder Alex. Alex looked so soft and substantial in his strained gray sweats, sat in a large chair by his bedridden lover’s side.

The night Dina had been introduced to everyone, at her very first Astronomy Club meeting, a special meal was prepared by Leah for the occasion. All the food offerings were spiked with an experimental additive that Leah and Kayla had gotten their hands on which severely altered the body’s metabolism, causing it to store fat at an accelerated rate, intended for military application (imagine an army that rarely had to eat) as well as a potential asset for future missions to Mars.

Unwittingly, Alex had partaken in the spread, exposing himself to the additive, which sealed his fate as a future fatty. He would soon occupy his own bed with his swelling bulk, which wasn’t originally part of his and Marie’s plans, but they had both grown to accept their destinies together.

Dina finally turned to her left and saw a monumental Kayla, who, even reclined, still surged forward with her size. She was like a mountain of melted marshmallows, her round head nestled on the horizon of her shoulders. She smiled sweetly at Dina with kind and tired eyes. Leah glanced at Kayla, her immovably fat wife, and grinned, picturing Dina at Kayla’s size, which wouldn’t be long now.

A lone spotlight shone over the spot Dina’s wide and wobbling form was approaching, with the help of Leah and Amir. With a hum, a trap door opened and a large, bariatric bed slowly rose from the floor. Dina came to a stop, her body jiggling, as she and her friends watched her new bed reveal itself. With a loud clang and a hiss, the bed was in place. It slowly dipped down, adjusting to an incline, inviting Dina to rest her blubbery bulk on it.

Amir looked to his blimp of a beauty expectantly, and she returned an excited smile, though she was panting and sweating from her long and arduous journey.

“We made it,” Dina breathed to her lover.

“You made it,” Amir corrected her and kissed her plump lips. They kissed again, and again, until they were making out with open mouths, Dina breathing from and into Amir’s mouth, feeding off of his very oxygen.

A deep and sensual purr rumbled from Dina’s expansive backside, a warm wind spreading from her and enveloping those in her immediate radius.

Amir and Dina gradually reduced their kisses and smiled at each other. “Let’s get you in bed,” Amir whispered to her. Dina nodded.

Leah and Amir helped Dina rotate her elephantine body, lining up her globular ass with the king-sized mattress. They walked her backwards and she eased her bean-bag bulk onto the bed. The bed began to lift back up, Dina lying further back into it as it took her off her feet. The upper-half of the bed rose as well so that Dina could sit up and survey her new surroundings.

She saw her audience beaming at her, proud of what she had become and proud of the hand they had in making her that way.

“Welcome to our galaxy, Dina,” Leah said, beginning the ceremony. She tapped her phone and the room again briefly went dark before it was illuminated once more with the stars and projectors, creating an augmented reality environment. “With your arrival, this solar system is now complete. The Astronomy Club is honored to receive your celestial body.”

Dina smiled, feeling her cheeks lift the weight of her fat face as her mass melted into the mattress, the flesh of her ass and hips slowly spreading wider across its width.

Leah continued: “You belong here among the other stars, nebulas, planets, moons, and-”

A deep, thunderous fart rumbled from beneath Brenda and as it faded out she began to pant from the exertion.

“-gas giants,” Leah finished with a devious grin.

(end)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Ulvrik likes this.
  7. Nov 19, 2019 #27

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

X. Making Room
    (after)

Lisa felt anxious as she walked down the long hallway to her job interview, counting the apartment numbers on the doors along the way.

410. 412. 414.

Her slender legs felt weak and shaky. She took a deep breath and began to hype herself up.

“You got this,” Lisa whispered. “They don’t just need a caretaker, they need you. You’re the help they’re looking for. This gig is yours for the taking. You got th-”

One of the apartment doors opened and a modelesque woman clad in workout clothes exited, closing the door behind her. She met eyes with Lisa and have a polite smile. “Hi,” the woman greeted, sauntering past Lisa who watched the woman as she sashayed away.

“Damn,” Lisa said to herself, admiring the strange woman’s form. She shook her head of the distraction and refocused herself.

422. And finally, 424.

Lisa came to a stop at the apartment door, realizing it was the one the gorgeous woman came out of. Lisa glanced in the direction the woman was walking, but she had already disappeared around the curve of the hall.

‘Another candidate?’ Lisa thought, her confidence taking a hit. She looked back to the numbers on the door and took a deep breath before knocking.

“Coming!” called a sweet voice from behind the door. There was a heavy thud, followed by a series of brief rumbles and Lisa could already tell she was about to be greeted by a very large person.

The door opened and Lisa smiled broadly as she laid eyes upon an adorable, obese lady with curly dark hair and sweet, expressive eyes. “Hi, I’m Dion!”

“Lisa. It’s a pleasure to meet you!”

“Well come in, come in!” Dion said, waving Lisa in with a wide and wobbling arm, stepping aside but still blocking a significant portion of the entrance with her rotund waist.

Lisa sidled in by her host and grinned bashfully. Dion shut the door and Lisa got a good look at her broad and bulging ass cheeks. “Wow,” she mouthed to herself. She then caught wind of an odd scent and sniffed the air. Dion took notice.

“Oh please forgive the smell,” Dion squeezed past Lisa and picked up a can of air freshener, coating the space with a pleasantly scented mist. “Isabelle just finished a pretty substantial feeding.”

A loud yet muffled rumbling startled Lisa and she yelped, quickly covering her mouth.

“Mmmm,” came a pained moan from the living room.

“You okay, babe?” Dion called from the foyer. She turned to Lisa and smiled. “Come meet Isabelle!” Dion squeezed by Lisa and led the way into the living room.

As Lisa entered the room, the first thing she noticed was the rounded blob of woman filling the couch, her bulbous body cresting over a coffee table covered in empty fast food bags, boxes, and buckets. The obese beauty rested her chubby hands on her belly, desperately trying to quell the raging storms rumbling within her, her head leaned back and eyes closed.

“Isabelle, this is Lisa!” Dion introduced the two.

Isabelle’s eyes slowly opened as she lazily lifted her chubby face, rolls bunching up between her chins and chest. “Hello, Li-(urp)-Lisa,” she sighed. “Call me Izzy.”

“Hi Izzy,” Lisa smiled and waved.

“You’ll have to…” Izzy closed her eyes and laid her head back again, furrowing her brow and gritting her teeth. Another floor-shaking fart exploded into the couch beneath Izzy’s ass. “Excuse me,” Izzy finished her thought.

“Amber really did a number on you,” Dion observed.

“She always does,” panted Izzy as she suppressed a belch, causing her cheeks to bulge, breathing out the gas with a sigh.

“We’ll let you rest up, sweetie. I’m going to show Lisa around.”

Izzy waved the pair off as she gasped for breath.

Dion waddled off and Lisa lingered back an extra moment or two to fully process Izzy’s immensity. Another fart, softer and calmer, purred from beneath her and Lisa snapped out of her reverie, turning to follow Dion, Izzy’s spreading gas cloud in pursuit.

Lisa saw Dion’s pillowy mass wobbling towards a door in the corner of the apartment, past the kitchen. She trotted over to catch up and slowed when she was behind Dion.

Dion’s chubby fist knocked on the door three times. “Honey, the new girl’s here,” Dion called through the door.

“Come in!” came a faint reply.

Dion opened the door and Lisa was immediately hit with a scent that was like a mixture of asiago cheese and chocolate. She involuntarily gasped when laying eyes upon the central fixture of the bedroom: an enormously rotund pile of immovable blubber contained by strained pink lounge wear occupying and partially overflowing the full width of a bariatric bed.

The gigantic woman was smiling but looked tired. She squinted slightly as a muffled fart buzzed from beneath her. She gasped before saying, “Excuse me.”

“Lisa,” Dion began, gesturing between her and the mountain of lard before them. “This is Madilyn.”

Another resonating growl of gas moaned beneath the bulging pile of fat before she breathlessly spoke: “You can call me Maddie.”

Lisa was speechless and held up her hand in some semblance of a wave.

Dion, used to this kind of reaction from people meeting Maddie for the first time, broke the silence and spoke on Lisa’s behalf. “Lisa is going to be staying with us for a while! She’ll be keeping us fed and clean and just generally making sure our needs are met so we can focus on creating content.”

Maddie gave an overly dramatic sigh of relief. “Thank God! We’re so glad to have you!” Maddie filled in a still mesmerized Lisa on the importance of her arrival. “Dion’s been so good at taking care of us the past couple of years, but as you can tell, she can’t get around quite as easily as she used to.” She had a sudden realization and addressed Dion. “Oh my god, Dion, does this mean you’re going to get bigger?”

Dion blushed and nodded.

Lisa, realizing there was an entire conversation happening without her, looked over to Dion. “So, wait, you’re going to get even fatter?” Lisa asked.

“That’s the plan!” Dion explained. “New bed comes in tomorrow and once you’re all settled in, I start interviewing chefs!”

Lisa was dumbfounded all over again and didn’t know what to say.

“Well at least we still have Izzy for the clients who want to see a fatty that can still get around,” Maddie mused. “For now.”

“Trust me, the way Amber’s been feeding her lately, that isn’t going to last,” Dion quipped. Both fat ladies cracked up and Lisa smiled shyly before beginning to chuckle. Soon, her chuckles turned to laughter and just like that, she was fitting right in.

(end)

8. Nov 20, 2019 #28

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

XI. Blast From the Past
    (after)

i.​

Fifteen years in the past, Anna paced the floor of a basement, feeling like a prisoner. She wanted to go out for a run and clear her head, but she was trapped, nervous to change the course of history with the smallest actions, while her past-self, Belle, was out there investigating ways to get Anna back to the future.

It had been a long week. Spring Break was over and Belle’s roommate Angela was back on campus so they had to find another place to hide Anna. They agreed on their grandmother’s basement, as she never went down there due to physical limitations.

Anna's grandmother had died in the years between the past she was stuck in and the present she knew. She wanted so desperately to visit her grandmother one more time, but knew she had to resist her emotions in order to protect the time-space continuum.

It wasn’t all bad. Anna had books and a TV with a DVD player, but she and Belle had agreed to limit her available options of interacting with the outside world, which meant foregoing the Internet.

Her stomach growled. The stress of being trapped in the past had quelled Anna’s appetite up to this point, but the vocal protest of her stomach suddenly reminded her of how little she had eaten over the last few days.

Thankfully, Belle had been keeping the mini-fridge stocked with snacks and drinks, so Anna redirected her anxious pacing toward the awaiting refreshments.

She popped the fridge door open and was slightly taken aback at the offerings: Cokes, Sprites, chocolate donut holes, sliced cheese and deli meats, and a pizza spanning the width of the bottom-most shelf.

Anna plucked a Coke and the box of donut holes from the fridge and kicked the door shut. She popped the soda open and dropped the donut box on a folding table, pulling back the cover.

She pinched one of the cool, chocolate-covered balls of dough and sugar and bit into it, pleasure coaxing her tongue and sweetness tickling her cheeks. Anna moaned and tossed the rest of the donut hole into her mouth and picked up another. She was eating them in two bites now, churning through them like popcorn, until they were all gone.

Ravenous, she knocked the soda back and guzzled it down, the prickly carbonation pushing the calories deeper into her. A thin dark line of the drink ran down Anna’s cheek, her mouth filling up faster than her throat could pull it all in.

The last of the can emptied into her and she was already feeling a weight settle into her middle and chest. She dropped the Coke can onto the floor and exhaled in a hushed belch.

Anna stumbled back over to the fridge and grabbed another soda and the pizza box. Her erratic momentum brought her to a seat on the ground by the open fridge door. She popped open the pizza box lid and marveled at the colorful reds, golds, and greens shining back at her.

She briefly considered standing up and putting the pizza in the microwave, but she was too hungry to wait. Not normally a big fan of cold pizza, Anna finally understood its appeal with her first bite. The flavor was still there, if more condensed, and it was more structurally sound than a floppy, hot slice.

The waistband of her pants were beginning to constrict, digging deeper into her middle. She grunted with her mouth full and reached down to unbutton. As soon as her fingertips brushed the fastener, it popped open, much to her relief; a handful of chub surged outward like muffins baking in an oven. She continued to feast on the pizza, taking more bites while she was still chewing the previous bites, unaware of the subtle changes flowing through her body.

Her shirt slowly rode upward as her belly spread, the fabric of the pants around her hips stretching against her thicker thighs. She dropped the last bit of pizza crust back in the box between her legs and leaned back on her palms, panting as she gave her stuffed and swelling body room to grow.

“What’s...happening?” she breathed to herself as she realized this wasn’t just normal bloating after a brief binge.

Anna was getting fatter...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    venusderuebens likes this.
  9. Nov 20, 2019 #29

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

ii.​

“No,” she muttered, unable to focus on what could be causing the changes. Her stomach growled and she placed a hand on it to try and calm it down, feeling it slowly plump up between her fingers like rising dough.

Anna grunted as she rose to her feet and decided to look through the cabinets for anything that may stop the swelling. The first cabinet she popped open was stacked with boxes of snack cakes. Anna gasped, unable to remember Belle picking up so much junk food on her grocery runs. She lumbered over to the next cabinet door and opened it to reveal towers of sugary cereals. The next cabinet door was overflowing with chips: Doritos, kettle chips, BBQ, jalapeno, and others.

“Oh no,” Anna groaned, eyeing the colorful packaging of snacks as her belly growled again, enticing her to eat. Licking her lips, she snatched a bag of BBQ chips and ripped it open. Anna grabbed handful after handful of tangy, flavor-coated chips and crunched into them with a drive never before displayed.

Meanwhile, her body blossomed, softening up and expanding out. Growing tired from her rapidly increasing weight, Anna waddled over to an old couch to get off her feet. Her inflating ass cheeks were lowered onto the seat and she sank into the cushions, breathing from exhaustion before resuming her demolition of the potato chips. She eventually tipped the bag upside down, creating an incline leading to her open mouth, down which the crumbs and smaller bits tumbled, bunching up in Anna’s mouth until she bit down, the crunching muffled behind her puckered lips.

Anna grew wider as she dropped the empty bag of chips to her side. Suddenly, memories began flashing through her head; memories nearly indistinguishable from recalled dreams.

She saw Johnny. She saw food. Lots of food.

She remembered an emotional discussion; a confrontation, months before the proposal.

The proposal. It was beginning to feel...fuzzy. She couldn’t quite remember...

Anna’s belly swelled fuller, encroaching down the broadening lap of her thickening thighs. She placed her hands on it to try and keep it from growing, but the sensation triggered another memory of Johnny’s hands grabbing her belly. It was just after she had eaten an entire cake.

Mmm. Cake. She was halfway through her cake, though having trouble remembering where it had come from. The fridge. That’s right. This cake was left in the fridge. Belle really knew how to take care of her future-self.

The phone rang and startled Anna. She licked the frosting from her lips as she stared at the phone on a table, plugged into an answering machine on the other side of the basement. She kept her gaze on it as she took another bite, hoping it wouldn’t ri-

It rang again.

Anna decided to ignore it, figuring if it was really important, they’d leave a message. She finished off her cake and groaned in pleasure and agony. She pushed the overwhelming fullness from her belly and out through her butt in a powerful blast of roaring wind.

The phone stopped ringing as Anna panted from relief, both from the fullness and from the end of the calls. But then, there was a beep and the answering machine kicked in: "Please leave a message..."

“Hey, Anna! It’s you, or, well, it’s us. I mean, it’s me. It’s Belle,” the awkward voice began.

Anna’s tired eyes went back to the answering machine as she processed all the food she had just eaten. Wait, how much did she eat? She found herself surrounded by crumpled up wrappers and open and empty boxes decorated with streaks of sauces and icing, remnant clues as to what the packages once contained that now sat within Anna, accelerating her blubbery growth.

The message continued, pulling Anna back to the present. “Listen, I have some exciting news for you and perhaps even a way to get you home! I’m going to call back immediately, so pick up! Okay, bye!”

With a beep the message ended and Anna’s eyes went wide. The phone started ringing again and in a panic, Anna began to shimmy her bulk to the edge of her seat. She hefted her new obesity upward, splitting her pants. Much to her chagrin, she was still swelling and her shirt had rolled upward, becoming more of a bra than anything else. Her belly expanded lower, descending over her fupa, eclipsing her privates. Her flabby thighs wobbled with every impact of her blubberous stomach as her march towards the phone started to slow.

The phone rang again and went back to voicemail. Another beep.

“Anna, are you okay?? Maybe you’re in the shower. Look, I’m about to head your way so we can discuss this in person. I’ll try the phone one more time since I’m still a ways out.” Belle hung up again.

Anna paused for a moment to take deep breaths, sweat stinging her hairline. The ringing started again and she lifted another foot forward and continued to press on, moving as if struggling through quicksand. She noticed the floor shake and the walls tremble with every footfall, appliances and decor rattling from the impacts. She took one more step but felt like her heart might explode. She could feel her face thicken as it got warmer from the energy she expended and her legs went weak. Her massive body began to sway and she slowly stumbled backwards, falling onto a mattress. Relieved to be in a seated position, Anna caught her breath before slowly twisting to look over her rounded hilltop of a shoulder.

In place of the couch was a large bed with the top half inclined. Anna felt an intimate familiarity with the bed and was happy to see it. She felt her chins nestling her face as she again faced forward and took one more deep breath.

The ringing stopped. Belle didn’t leave a third message. Anna was glad. She took the opportunity to take in her enormous body. With all her strength, she pushed herself backwards, further onto the bed, straining to get her hundreds of new pounds of fat to their destination. She felt as if her muscles had weakened, the alien sensation of lethargy buzzing through her, adding to the allure of her pillowy softness.

She panted as she was finally able to lean back against the upper half of the large bed. She rolled her head to the left and right to look around and get acclimated to her immediate environment, realizing she may be in this spot for a while. Anna noticed a tube dangling from the ceiling and followed it upwards to a large jug in the corner containing a milky white substance.

Anna licked her lips

--

A short while later, the basement door at the top of the stairs flung open and someone rapidly descended.

“Anna! Are you here?” Belle called as she hurried downward. “I’ve got big news! I mean it’s really big, it’s-” she stopped in her tracks as she reached the bottom of the steps and turned the corner to see Anna. Belle finished her thought: “Huge.”

The quarter-ton fat woman seemed to pulsate with obesity as she chugged down the mixture through the feeding tube attached to the tank on the ceiling. It looked to be nearly sucked dry. A groaning muffled sound not unlike a tuba reverberated from under Anna’s spherical mass.

“Oh my god,” was all Belle could muster while staring at her future self.

“Babe?” a man’s voice called from the stairway as he descended into the basement. “Are you down here?” He came up behind Belle and saw the burgeoning blubbery mass she was staring at.

“Is that what you want to do to me?” Belle asked without taking her eyes off Anna’s corpulence. She barely felt Johnny’s hand on her shoulder when he answered.

“And so much more,” he whispered into her ear.

Anna swelled.

(end)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    venusderuebens likes this.
  10. Nov 21, 2019 #30

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

XI. A Moment with The Madame
    (after)

Madame Bigger couldn’t help but grin as she sauntered down the hall in which she kept her most prized possessions, pushing a plethora of cakes and desserts. The wheels of the cart rolled over the carpet quietly, her eyes darting between room numbers. She came to the room she was scouting for and parked the cart by the door. She plucked a key from her bosom, attached to a chain draped around her neck, and slid the key into the door’s lock.

The door swung open and the Madame took hold of the cart, pulling it into the room as she entered backwards. She once again set the cart aside and shut the door. Returning to the cart, she pushed it along, greeting the two enormous bodies supported by broad beds at opposite walls; one man, one woman, both more closely resembling boulder-sized marshmallows than actual human beings. Above them each were digital readouts; the woman’s displaying, “819lbs,” and his reading, “1,077lbs.”

Long tubes extended from each mass of flesh (one attached to their noses, the other running from beneath them) and stretched across the room, criss-crossing in the middle. An earth-shaking fart blossomed from under the fat man and a moment later, the fat woman took a deep breath from the face mask.

“Good afternoon!” the Madame announced herself, bringing the cart near the woman’s bed. She smiled and reached around the woman’s head to remove the mask, hanging it up on a hook on the upper part of the woman’s bedpost. A scent not unlike artisan cheese and caramelized sugar escaped the mask once its vacuum seal was no longer secured.

The fat woman breathed deeply, nearly panting. She was relieved to be getting fresh air again.

“How do you feel, Gabriela?” Madame Bigger asked, stroking the fat woman’s hair and smiling comfortingly.

“Mmm,” Gabriela grunted, hesitant to speak. But the truth reluctantly escaped the plump and puckered lips of her fat face: “So...hungry.”

“Good,” the Madame said, turning towards the cart. “Because after this last session, I figured you would be quite famished.” She took a large, red velvet cake and lifted it, bringing it to a table surface connected to a swiveling arm she could position to be within Gabriela’s reach. “Enjoy, sweetie.”

Gabriela licked her lips but looked up to the Madame. “May I have some utensils, Madame?” Gabriela asked.

Madame Bigger chuckled. “Oh honey. You don’t need those silly things anymore. You were under my employ long enough to recognize a pig when you see one; especially in the mirror. Now eat.”

Gabriela returned to her treat, unsure. But her bottom lip trembled with hunger and with her chubby hands and fingers, she grabbed a large piece of the confection, bringing the clump of cake and cream to her mouth and biting into it, some of it smearing across her cheeks as she grunted in satisfaction.

Madame Bigger glanced back up to the display above Gabriela’s bed just in time to see it tick up: “820lbs.”

Another loud fart roared from the other side of the room as the Madame observed Gabriela’s gluttony. She glanced over her shoulder to see the other fatso in the room rubbing his belly and licking his lips.

“Can I have some?” Chuck grunted, another fart easing out of him. Suddenly, the earthy aroma coming from the mask hanging from Gabriela’s bed was bolstered.

Gabriela moaned and breathed deeply through her nose as the pace of her gorging picked up.

“Oh don’t you worry, my dear,” the Madame replied with a sinister smile. “I promise, you’re about to be having everything she is right now.”

“Madame?” Gabriela asked with a mouthful of cake, already a significant way into it.

“Yes, dear?”

Gabriela continued to eat, swallowing and speaking only when she knew she would be understandable. “Can we go for a short walk later?” she asked.

“Aww, baby,” the Madame said with a pout. “We already tried getting you up, remember? I know you were in denial last night and don’t want to accept it, but I think you’re officially immobile now, sweetie.”

“Can’t we try again? I really think I’ll be able to get up this time,” Gabriela pleaded, even as she continued to shove more cake past her lips. The digital readout ticked up again: “821lbs.”

The Madame smiled pitifully at Gabriela. “I’ll tell you what: why don’t you finish your afternoon snack, and we’ll see how you feel then. Sound good?”

Gabriela’s eyes went downward in shame as she nodded defeatedly.

“Aww, sweetheart,” Madame Bigger began. “You have to remember that you did this to yourself. I tried to warn you to always take your pills. Especially if you’re going to be spending any amount of time around people like this bean bag,” she motioned towards Chuck, who released another gaseous blast.

“But worry not!” the Madame continued. “You’ve given us such an opportunity that you should be very proud of yourself. Because now, you and Chuck get to be my guinea pigs!” She marched alongside the tubes running across the floor, over to Chuck’s bed and pulled down another facemask hanging from his bed post. Pulling back the elastic straps, she placed it on his head and secured it over his nose and mouth. “Enjoy, big boy.”

Chuck’s eyes went from the Madame to the tube attached to his facemask. He followed it all the way to the other side of the room, where it ran beneath Gabriela’s body. He looked back to the Madame nervously and she gave him a smile and a wink.

“As you know, we recently discovered the potency of the fattening formulas we provide continues on well past the digestion stage,” Madame Bigger explained as she sauntered back over to Gabriela, who seemed no longer aware of her surroundings as she shamelessly continued to shove handfuls of cake into her mouth while hunched over the table upon which it sat. “Today’s experiment is to measure just how fattening the mixture is once it’s been processed and released back into the environment by our subjects.”

The Madame placed a hand on the side of Gabriela’s belly and felt its pliability. She seemed to be having a moment, appreciating her handy work, like a sculptor admiring their progress. Then, she slowly pressed her palm deeper into Gabriela’s blubber, causing the fat woman to grunt as she ate. A low rumble emanated from within Gabriela’s massive body and she felt the fullness inside rush into her lower half. A loud groan of wind exploded from underneath Gabriela, muffled by her bed.

Chuck took a deep breath and whimpered. Madame Bigger looked up from Gabriela’s monumental form and glanced over to Chuck as he writhed what little he could, seeming to be trapped somewhere between ecstasy and uncertainty.

Gabriela moaned with her mouth full and released another bloom of gas, the fattening cloud rushing through the tube, across the room, and directly into Chuck’s overworked lungs.

Madame Bigger smiled her razor sharp smile as she glanced at the digital readout above Chuck’s bed and saw it begin to steadily tick upward.

(end)

11. Nov 22, 2019 #31

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

XIII. Neighbors
    (after)

i.
    “Honey, can you zip me up?” my girlfriend Katie called from the bedroom.

“Mm,” I grunted in the positive. I remembered when getting up didn’t require so much effort. It was recent enough that the changes were noticeable, yet distant enough that the extra “oomph” had begun to feel natural.

As I shifted my bulk forward to begin to rise, I thought back to all the treats and dishes Jess had brought Katie and I over the course of her and Paul’s first year as our upstairs neighbors. They were no doubt the reason for the added exertion when getting to my feet. With a purposeful heave, I stood up, wavering a little as I wobbled toward Katie.

The effects of Jess’s offerings were apparent on Katie’s bulging body as well. Rolls of flesh were squeezed between the teeth of her dress’ zipper; a gulf of fabric separated by rounded, succulent fat. Her chubby arms strained to reach behind and around her recently acquired bulk.

I pinched her zipper and tugged upwards.

“Ow!” Katie yelped. “Careful!”

“Suck in,” I suggested, still tugging at the zipper.

“I AM sucking in!” Katie insisted.

I had to let go and take a step back, both of us breathing heavily from the struggle. “This is the dress you’re wearing to your work thing next week?” I asked.

Katie gave me puppy dog eyes. Her growth was apparent in her plump face, but I could still recognize my formerly thin girlfriend beneath the blubber. Though she has always been sexy to me, her fuller cheeks and second chin also made her a little cuter.

“Yeah,” she finally admitted, lowering her eyes. “Guess I’ll have to get a new dress.” She sighed and began extracting herself from her confines, her body jiggling from the effort. There was a slight rip and Katie sighed before tearing the rest of the dress off of her. “Guess it was useless anyway,” she lamented, trying not to recognize the symbolism in destroying an article of clothing from her skinnier days.

“I’m spending the rest of the day in my pajamas,” Katie declared, now on full display in her overtaxed bra and panties. I couldn’t help but ogle my girlfriend and her new bulbous body. Every inch of her jiggled as she marched into the closet for a more stretchy attire. “Do we have anymore of those chocolate chip muffins?” I heard her ask.

I winced before answering: “I uh...I finished them off last night.”

“Aww,” Katie replied.

“But there’s still cheesecake!” I suddenly remembered, trying to console her.

“Oo!” she exclaimed excitedly. “I’ll have some of that, then!” She emerged from the closet in a t-shirt and leggings, both staples of her collection of lounge clothes for years, both squeezing her chubby body tighter than they ever had before, unable to cover her new bouncing belly as she waddled past me. I watched her round ass cheeks wobble with every step towards the kitchen and licked my lips.

Just then my phone rang. I bounded over to the armrest of the couch where I had left it and leaned forward to pick it up. It was Jess, our upstairs neighbor. Considering that she normally just showed up to our door when she wanted to talk, I was caught a bit off guard and found myself concerned. I swiped the answer button.

“Hello?”

“Dave!” Jess replied. “So glad I got you!”

“How’s it going Jess? Everything okay?”

“Oh sure, everything’s fine. I’m just going to be stuck at work late tonight and was wondering if you’d mind checking in on Paul and Denise for me.”

I cocked my eyebrow. Paul and Denise were fully grown adults, capable of looking after themselves. Or so I assumed. I hadn’t seen much of them since helping them move in. Just hearing their heavy footsteps whenever they walked, feeling the floor tremble and walls rattle with their movements. But now that I thought about it, the tremors had become fewer and far between as of late.

“Uh yeah, no problem!” I finally answered.

“Oh thank you so much! I was supposed to cook dinner tonight, but feel free to give them some of the cake from the fridge as an appetizer. I’m sure they’ll appreciate it. You are a lifesaver!”

“Hey, what are neighbors for?” I asked rhetorically with a modest smile...

12. Nov 22, 2019 #32

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

ii.
    After letting Katie know I would be stepping out for a minute, I kissed her on her chubby cheek and left. The stairs to Jess’s apartment were right by my front door and I turned my hefty body to face them.

The stairs. I immediately thought back to the day I met Jess and Paul, when I helped them move Paul up every step as if he were a human-shaped king-sized mattress. I couldn’t believe at the time that one man would require so much help to climb a flight of stairs. Now, I found myself wishing I had some help of my own. With a deep breath, I began to ascend.

My entire body jiggled, every fresh pound tugging at my bloated frame. I could feel my laps lift my lower belly with every step I climbed. Heaving my substantial heft, I started to get winded by the halfway point. My weight was largely ignorable most of the time, when I’m in my default state of sitting or reclining. But that was the first day I had truly felt the recent fat I had acquired padding me out and weighing me down.

I came up to the door to Jess & Paul’s apartment and stopped for a moment to catch my breath. I drew in air through my nose and blew it out through my puckered lips, while I rested my hands on my plush love handles. One more deep breath before I knocked.

“Come in!” came Denise’s reply through the door.

I opened the door and entered the apartment and announced myself. “Hey, it’s Dave from downstairs! Jess called and asked me to check on-” I came into the living room and saw Denise’s enormous, blubbery body squished between the armrests of a recliner. “-you.”

Her sweet smile was still recognizable, even with a fuller face. “Hey Dave!” she greeted me, not making an attempt to rise and approach.

“Hi Denise! Been a while!”

Denise patted her belly then gave it large, circular rubs. “It really has! Guess we’re both a bit bigger than we used to be.”

I was taken aback by her candor and smiled though my brow was furrowed. “I guess you’re right!” I chuckled and looked down at myself, patting my bloated stomach.

“Jess is a good cook, huh?” Denise said with a bashful grin.

“You can say that again!” I concurred, already feeling more comfortable.

“I met her and Paul at our college dorms. She was a culinary major and Paul was still quite slender, believe it or not.” Denise grabbed a handful of herself on either side of her belly and lightly jostled it, sending her massive middle aquiver. “I guess it won’t be long till you and I are as big as he is.”

Uncertain how to take her comment, I decided to get down to business. “Speaking of Paul, do you know where he is?” I asked Denise.

She snapped out of her daydream and smiled again at me. “He’s in his room, of course!” she stretched out a fat arm and pointed a chubby finger at a nearby door. “Let yourself in, just be sure to knock first.”

I smiled and gave a nod, bounding over to Paul’s bedroom door. I gave a couple of knocks and leaned in. “Hey Paul? It’s Dave from downstairs. Jess asked me to look in on you and see if there’s anything you need!”

A pause. “Come in!” Paul finally called.

I opened the door and gasped. Paul was propped up in a bariatric bed, an immobile mountain of fatness wrapped in a shirt and pants stretched so thin they were nearly see-through. “Hey Dave,” Paul greeted me with a shy smile.

“Hey Paul!” I reciprocated, desperately trying to hide my shock and maintain eye contact without surveying the rest of his wildly rotund form.

“You look great! Put on some weight?” Paul asked, looking me up and down.

“Uh yeah. Jess has been keeping us well fed,” I admitted, again rubbing my belly for emphasis.

“I know what you mean!” Paul said, running his hands down the sides of his broad, bedbound body.

“She asked me to check in on you to see if you need anything. So...anything I can get you?” I asked, ready to get out of there. Not only was I a bit dismayed at the fact that we were all fatter than before and Jess seemed to be the common denominator, but I could also smell the all too familiar scent of Paul’s earthy flatulence.

“Oh man, if you could, I’d really appreciate some of that cake in the fridge. You know, to tide me over till Jess can get dinner ready,” Paul requested.

“Yeah, no problem. I’ll be right back,” I said and left, shutting Paul’s bedroom door behind me. I walked towards the kitchen but was stopped by Denise.

“Dave!”

I came to a halt and looked towards Denise’s rounded rolls with my eyebrows raised.

“Are you getting Paul some cake?” she asked and licked her lips.

“I am!” I confirmed. “Would you like some?”

Denise nodded and rubbed her body. I heard her tummy roar in excitement.

“Coming right up,” I replied. I continued my journey to the kitchen and popped open the fridge. Among a vibrant assortment of snacks and treats, there were two chocolate cakes, each the size of a hat box. And each was labeled with a name: one for Denise and the other for Paul.

Not knowing if I should cut a slice for each, or just give them the entire cakes, instinct kicked in and I pulled them out of the fridge and set them on the counter. I plucked two forks from the silverware drawer (found it on my second try!) and tucked them aside as I picked up the cakes again.

As I waddled over to Denise with her cake, her eyes went wide and she held out her arms like a child waiting to be picked up. She took the cake in her hands and grabbed a fork from me. She popped the lid as I went over to Paul’s door with his cake. I knocked twice and opened the door. Paul gave me a similar reaction, eager to get his chubby fingers on this fattening confection. I handed him the cake and fork and he took them, setting the cake on the soft surface of his belly and popping the lid. He moaned before he took his first bite, closing his eyes and chewing slowly. Almost immediately, he was shoveling in his second and third bites, deciding to gorge straight from the whole cake without sectioning anything off.

He grunted and panted, releasing a deep, resonating fart as he fed, seemingly unaware I was still even around. I cleared my throat and spoke. “Well I’ll be downstairs if you need anything. You can get my number from Jess, or simply knock on the wall or something,” I said, slowly backing out. I wanted to get out of there before-

“Hello!” Jess called from the foyer as I heard the front door open and close.

Oh no. I was hoping to leave before the spider had arrived to her parlor.

“Dave!” she said smiling as she set her bags on the kitchen counter. “Thank you so much for checking on Denise and Paul! I was able to dip out of work sooner than expected,” she explained. I glanced over to Denise, who was still face deep into her cake, her body quaking from her gluttonous motions.

“Oh great! Always happy to help. Well, I’ll be heading home-” I began but was interrupted by Jess stepping in my way and placing her hands into my cushioned middle.

“Why don’t you stay for dinner?” Jess offered, sliding her hands around me, sizing me up. “I’m making tacos and empanadas! You have to try them!” She looked up to me with enthusiastic eyes.

“Oh I would, but Katie-”

“Invite her.” Jess countered my meek excuse for why I couldn’t stay and it sounded more like an order than a suggestion. I sighed, knowing I was backed into a corner. Katie and I would be joining Jess, Denise, and Paul for dinner.

And I realized Denise was right: it wouldn’t be long before we were all as big as Paul.

(end)

13. Nov 23, 2019 #33

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

XIV. Fresh Air
    (after)

i.
    Ugh. Work. I just wanted to go home to Abigail.

“Mark!” Tony shouted as he leaned into my office. “Quittin’ time! Come get drinks with us!”

I didn’t even look up from my monitor to reply. “Can’t. Abigail's waiting on me at home.”

“Invite her!” Tony suggested.

“She’s on bed rest,” I told him.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope she’s okay!”

I looked up to him and smiled. “Oh, she’s great!”

He furrowed his brow, confused, and took a step back like he wasn’t sure how to proceed. “Cool, well...have a good weekend!” And just like that, as mysteriously as he appeared, he was gone.

I immediately felt better. I finished writing up an email detailing what had been completed and what would have to wait until Monday before logging off and leaving.

Flipped the light switch, shut the door just a bit too hard, and then I speed-walked down the hall, heading out into freedom.

I hopped in my car, turned the engine, and headed to the first fast food restaurant drive-thru: Burgersaurus. I rattled off an order and was soon being handed two bags loaded with burgers, sandwiches, fries, and at least a couple of hot dogs.

Next stop: Taco Libre. Chicken, steak, pork, and veggie tacos and burritos, along with tons of guacamole and queso.

Then, a quick jaunt over to Hog Town BBQ where I procured two more large bags, this time flowing with pulled pork, heavily-buttered Texas toast, bowls of various flavors of sauces, and a box of chicken wings.

By the time I pulled through the Bliss Donuts drive-thru, I had amassed quite a haul. A dozen or so bags were stuffed in the passenger seat, floorboard, and backseat. I rolled up to the window and a young woman leaned out, holding two boxes.

"That'll be fiftee-holy cow!" she exclaimed when she saw my bounty.

I took the boxes from her and gently rested them across the bags in the passenger seat.

"Looks like someone's heading to a party!" the cashier said grinning as she processed the payment.

"Nope!" I replied, smiling. "Just home to the wife."

--

I pulled into the driveway, shut off the car, and began gathering up whatever I could carry.

There was a whirring clack as the garage door rose with a hum, revealing our live-in assistant: a gorgeous, glasses-wearing slip of a curly-haired redhead.

"Hey Mark! Let me help you with those," she said rushing up to grab some of the food.

"Thanks, Sunnie." I offloaded the bags into her arms and went back for the rest.

Sunnie swayed backwards from the weight of the haul, then turned to carry it all inside.

I closed the car doors and hit the button on my fob to lock up, hefting my wife's next meal to carry it inside.

Once inside, I breathed in Abigail's fragrance, relieved to once again be swaddled in her scent, embraced by her essence. I carried everything to the nearest countertop and set it all down before extracting the contents.

"She's talking about losing weight again," Sunnie told me as she unloaded the other bags.

"What did you tell her?" I asked, feeling the greasy paper wrapping each burger as I pulled them from the bag and set them down on the kitchen counter.

"I kind of laughed it off and changed the subject. Then I fed her," Sunnie explained as she unwrapped the burgers and sandwiches and placed them on a large tray. "So she's already pretty stuffed."

“Guess I should’ve brought home more dessert, then” I mused.

I watched Sunnie's slender hands arranging Abigail's next meal and briefly felt a pinch of guilt for what we were doing to my wife. I had to remind myself that she wanted this too. It was her idea from the beginning to take it this far. I was happy with the size she was the night we met.

But I can't say I hadn't thoroughly enjoyed playing a role in helping her grow, detrimental to her independence though it may be. But that's why we decided to get married in the first place: so that she'd never have to worry about me leaving her side.

Safe to say: any remnants of guilt I feel for fattening Abigail are fleeting these days.

I looked over to Sunnie and noticed her trying to arrange the tacos without being too messy and being semi-successful. We hired her when Abigail started getting close to 600 pounds and her mobility began to wane. Sunnie used to be a waitress for a local buffet but became enchanted by its many zaftig patrons, feeling compelled to assist and serve them in any way she could.

She took night classes and after a couple of years had found work as an assisted living provider that specialized in extremely obese patients. Officially, Sunnie is supposed to help her patients lose weight and stay active, and for most of them, she does. But her position also made her a valuable asset to clients in the feeder/feedee realm, so she's played a major role in many busted chairs and broken beds.

Abigail and I found her on Feabie and messaged her right away. And that's how she ended up next to me in the kitchen, helping to arrange Abigail's feast.

"She had her chance," I pointed out, not sure if I was trying to convince Sunnie or myself. "She wanted this. So we're going to give it to her."

Sunnie nodded and dumped all the french fries into a pile next to the arrangement of burgers and sandwiches, everything glistening in the kitchen light from their greasy sheen. We each hefted a tray and carried them down the hall to the bedroom I shared with Abigail.

The door was closed, as Abigail had preferred. I think she was embarrassed by how gassy she had become the fatter she got, not realizing we could still hear her through the closed door and feel the floor tremble just outside it. Not to mention how her aroma flowed through the halls and filled the house. There was no hiding it, but we liked to give her peace of mind.

We had established a series of knocks so Abigail would know what to expect before the door opened. One knock meant me, two knocks meant Sunnie, three knocks meant one of us had food, and four knocks meant we both had food.

I knocked four times.

"Come...in!" I heard Abigail huff.

14. Nov 23, 2019 #34

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

ii.

I turned the knob and was immediately enveloped in Abigail's essence. She whimpered and moaned as she watched us enter with our loaded trays of junk food. I set my tray on one of the carts and turned to take in my immense wife.

She was a blob of a woman, soft edges all around, like she was made entirely of varying sizes of pillows stuffed with marshmallow fluff. She was anchored to the bed by her big, bulbous mass; the sheet tucked beneath her fat upper arms serving as a makeshift dress that merged her shape with the surface on which she lay. Abigail was a fixture of the room. She was the shrine at which the enablers of gluttony worshiped. A living monument that captured the god-tier beauty of excess.

Abigail reached forward to rub the sides of her broad belly, most of it beyond the reach of her chubby digits. She grunted and whined as she nervously eyed the burgers and sandwiches we had brought her. Deep rumblings and gaseous growls emanated from within Abigail's enormity.

"I can't…" Abigal moaned. "Sunnie already fed me dinner."

"Aww sweetie," I comforted and stroked her cheek. "That wasn't dinner. That was the appetizer."

She closed her eyes and groaned as another gurgle emanated from her mass. "You're going to have to...help me," Abigail struggled to say. "The fullness is...too much. I need...to get it out."

I smiled. "Of course, dear." I glanced up at Sunnie. "Sunnie, can you get on the other side and help me with her?" I asked, as if requesting aid from a farmhand to assist me with a pregnant hog.

Sunnie nodded and sauntered over to the other side of Abigail's broad, blubbery body. She watched as I pushed my hands into Abigail's belly, the fatness yielding nearly to my wrists. She did the same on her end, her thin hands sinking deep into my wife's wobbly surface.

We kneaded Abigail's blubber together as she moaned and grunted. We could feel the trapped pressure bubble inside of her, purring against our palms, percolating within, desperate to get out. I swear I saw Abigail swell before my eyes as the pressure intensified, the gurgling and growling growing louder and louder, my wife whimpering and groaning as she struggled to push it deeper and deeper.

I shared a glance with Sunnie and she gave me a smirk in return. She and I both got a not-insignificant amount of joy in seeing Abigail in such distress. It meant we were feeding her well. It meant she was growing fatter for us and herself. It meant she would grow much larger still.

The discomfort she felt in this moment would manifest in more pounds and inches later on.

It was here that I began to mentally budget for a new reinforced bed.

My calculations were interrupted by Abigail's gasps of relief as a muffled roar of gas rumbled from beneath her globular ass, the smell of the day's vanquished meals blossoming from my wife's expansive bulk, filling the room with her unique aroma.

"Good girl," I cooed, stroking her hair. She was gasping for breath as if she had just run a marathon.

Another fart flowed from her and she grunted from the exertion of pushing it out into the room. She whimpered in relief and continued to breathe heavily.

"I feel so much better," she said, closing her eyes as if she were about to drift off to sleep, clearly exhausted. She farted once more, her relaxing body finally providing a valve for the building pressure, as she moaned in comfort.

"Ah-ah-ah! You can't take a nap just yet, piglet. You got to have dinner first," I playfully chided as I brought the cart around.

Abigail opened her eyes and began to look concerned. "Please, no. Honey, I can't…" she tried to plead.

"It's not up to me, remember? You told me, no matter how much you begged, no matter how full you were, you were determined to do whatever it takes to be the fattest woman in the world," I reminded her as I locked the tray in position by the bed and extended the table over her belly.

Abigail’s fat tongue rolled between her full lips as she prepared herself to feast even while attempting to refuse. “I know, babe, but...I’m already so…” she gave herself time to catch her breath and looked up at me. “...big.”

“Huge,” I corrected, lifting the first burger and bringing it to her face. The edge of the bun and patty pressed against Abigail’s mouth for a bit before she relented and took a bite. She moaned as she chewed and brought her fat hands up, taking the burger from my grasp and biting into it again. “And you’ve still got a ways to go.”

Abigail’s shameful eyes darted up to Sunnie, who was beaming down on her, watching with pride as Abigail ate. Abigail swallowed before she spoke, breathlessly: “Can Mark and I...have the room, please?”

Sunnie nodded with a smile and turned to leave the room, pulling the door shut behind her.

Taking another bite of the burger, Abigail turned her attention to me. “Y’know,” she began with her mouth full. “It gets pretty lonely…” she swallowed, “without you here during the day. So, I was thinking,” she took another bite, “maybe you should get fat with me. We can share the room, filling it with ourselves...”

My heart fell for my dear, dear Abigail. She was something of a feeder herself, and had tried many times along the way to get me to follow her on her quest to be the fattest person on record. But seeing her now, completely dependent on me, overburdened with beauty, decorated with the supple rewards of her excessive gluttony, I couldn’t help but feel pity for her.

“Aww, honey, that’s not happening,” I stated matter-of-factly as I ran my hand over her gelatinous mass. “This just isn’t something I want for myself and I’ve already asked you to respect that.”

Her face fell in defeat and her head seemed to sink into the horizon of her wide shoulders as she popped the last bite of burger into her mouth. Suddenly her face lit up and she turned to me excitedly. Still chewing, she said: “What about Sunnie?!”

My right eyebrow arched. “You want to fatten up Sunnie?”

Abigail nodded, grinning. “I just want someone to hang out with. She’s only here for a couple of hours a week to check on me. We just have to make her big enough to make leaving a hassle. Maybe not quite as big as, well, me.” Another burst of gas purred from beneath her substantial bulk, as if to punctuate her point.

I stroked my chin, imagining our cute and scrawny assistant suddenly blimped up and bloated. And perhaps with Sunnie and Abigail spending more time together, their shared eating habits would create a self-sustaining, perpetually-expanding loop of gluttony, facilitated and possibly even accelerated by me.

But then reality began to settle in.

“But she would never go for it,” I admitted, dejected.

“Who says she gets a say?” Abigail asked, motioning towards the sandwiches.

“Abigail!” I said, shocked at her flimsy morals, as I handed her the sandwich, watching as she tore into it.

“And how many people like me has Sunnie ushered into immobility? Hmm?” she argued through a mouthful. “You know it’s not always consensual. She’s told us all about her exploits! If you ask me, I think she’s gotten away with it long enough.”

I couldn’t really dispute that. Sunnie had held some shady morals herself, if her prior experience as a feeder and encourager was to be believed.

“You’re right,” I agreed, leaning over to kiss Abigail while she ate. I pulled back for a moment to let her swallow and kissed her again, slipping my tongue between her lips, tasting every delicious morsel she had just eaten. “Let’s make Sunnie fat.”

“Mmm, thank you, baby,” Abigail said with a grin. We kissed some more and she tickled my lips with a moan as I felt her massive body tense up and tremble when a bellowing fart billowed from beneath her. She gasped once I pulled my lips away.

“Could you uh…” Abigail paused to release another gaseous groan, ”...open a window for me? I could use some fresh air.”

THE END