Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jrm

Been around a while. My passion for gaining seems to come and go, but I always manage to gain every year. Currently I'm in one of those really into gaining stretches, so any motivation you can offer will be appreciated.C442F4AA-90F3-4477-BE33-D2C713365BB7.jpeg

Reactions: Tad

Mel KM

Working to gain - up 22 lbs in 4 weeks.

This is not great photography, but I think you can tell my gut is stretching and love handles are getting fuller too. 54" round now!

Stay tuned, more to come I hope.

Is it possible to gain 22 lbs a month back-to-back? We will see.
Wow! You look so much bigger! I love how round and full it is. I’m kind of a visceral fat over subcutaneous girl. I like all kinds, but there’s something about that “stuffed with fat” look that I love!

Mel KM

I finally got the courage up to do this. I’ve been thin for almost my entire life. Since I met Jack, and since I picked up his stress eating habit and been in OKC, I have probably gained 15-20 lbs. I’m planning to work it off, so don’t expect to see much more of this, but let this be a cautionary tale about what happens when you date a feedee! I mean look at this shit! Lol
I have never been this chubby in my life.E4846EBA-1BF5-4989-8226-7B8BC33E26E9.jpeg

SSBHM

I finally got the courage up to do this. I’ve been thin for almost my entire life. Since I met Jack, and since I picked up his stress eating habit and been in OKC, I have probably gained 15-20 lbs. I’m planning to work it off, so don’t expect to see much more of this, but let this be a cautionary tale about what happens when you date a feedee! I mean look at this shit! Lol
I have never been this chubby in my life.View attachment 138545
I really think you should gain a little more... you look great really!

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
Looks amazing!

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Adorable! 😍 😍 😍

Mel KM

Thanks guys! You and Jack definitely help me see this in a more positive light. I’m still not sure I want to gain, or even let what I gained stay, but... I guess I’m open to it. I understand the draw. So maybe I’ll let the chub stay a little while longer. It’s not like I have time to go to the gym right now, and it looks likes stress will stay high for a while. At least as long as I’m in OKC.
So... we’ll see what happens next, I guess.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Thanks guys! You and Jack definitely help me see this in a more positive light. I’m still not sure I want to gain, or even let what I gained stay, but... I guess I’m open to it. I understand the draw. So maybe I’ll let the chub stay a little while longer. It’s not like I have time to go to the gym right now, and it looks likes stress will stay high for a while. At least as long as I’m in OKC.
Whether you decide to lose it or keep it, the chub does look good on you. :)
And speaking from experience, it's fun to maintain, too.

JackCivelli

The pics you sent me were way better.

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
That's the way I usually am. I enjoy the aspect of gaining and the liberation that comes with indulgence...its fulfilling on every level. Not to mention that I've always felt like I was meant to be a big man...and the times when I have lost weight, I wasn't happy. But we all must do what's right for us.

If you are enjoying it though, by all means, take your time and see what you want to do...maintain, lose, or gain. The main thing is, as always, be happy with yourself and be comfortable at whatever size you are.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
Wow.....looking good !! 🙂

Latest posts