Belly Sex?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fabeantownluver

I hope this question does not offend anyone but I was wondering is having belly sex with a BBW a common event? I was curious what people think on this topic???

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
No pleasure whatsoever for me being poked in the equator. My husband needs to travel south for me to have any fun. For me pleasurable belly sex is about as mythical as a fun "titty fuck" - neither exists. I'm grateful the hubby has no interest in either.

MisticalMisty

I absolutely adore it. I have really deep roles on my side. I like to lay on my side, lube up my rolls and let a guy go to town..lol. It's really fun for me..but my belly is one of my biggest pleasure zones.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
If you can manage to talk your woman into it, why not?

But if she doesn't get anything out of it, you'd better do something really damn good for her in return. I'm not kidding.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
I hope this question does not offend anyone but I was wondering is having belly sex with a BBW a common event? I was curious what people think on this topic???
I think it's one of those things that is handled and discussed between consenting adults. I have seen this mentioned before as an erotic concept, and not only from the male side.

KHayes666

Go away
I absolutely adore it. I have really deep roles on my side. I like to lay on my side, lube up my rolls and let a guy go to town..lol. It's really fun for me..but my belly is one of my biggest pleasure zones.
I'll keep that in mind ;-)

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
This is heavenly if you can find a BBW willing to do it.

fabeantownluver

me and my gf enjoy it but have only done it twice. so i am hoping for more. i enjoy the feel of her soft rolls against me.

TONYS

FANTASTIC! we both love it, and ditto for rolls! It has got to be one of the most erotic elements of the most glorious ssbbw.

OneHauteMama

Never done it, but I disagree with an above poster who said that titty sex isn't pleasurable. I'm very visual and I love seeing my man's c*ck between my boobs and then being able to watch him finish on my chest. *shrug* It's really erotic for me and I will do it even when I'm not getting any action down south afterward. For me, it's a "giving" thing for my partner, and it pleases me to see him pleased.

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
Sex is about enjoying each other's bodies and minds, and you need to explore both thouroughly to get the most out of it.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Must agree on this front!

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
This is really erotic. Bellysex is great.

Angel

no apologies for being me
Just remember, though, whether your partner is male or female, that either forcing or pressuring someone to do something they find no pleasure in; or making them feel guilty for not wanting to "explore" something that you want to; or making them feel like something is *wrong* with them for not having the same desires that you may will NOT result in them having an enjoyable experience. It may very well lead to them resenting you, or worse, the loss of the relationship.

Latest posts