Belly Sex?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
It's not too far of a reach and very easy to stimulate both the clitoris and the fat rolls. Or you could do like Mellisa suggested and use a toy to stimulate yourself while your lover gets off all over you. No reason at all why it can't be about your pleasure as well as his.
When each of my fat rolls sprouts a clitoris.........I will be all over it.

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
A very open gay FA told me how he likes to have sex with a SSBHM partner. (yes, I was curious enough to ask. NO, I didn't catch 'Teh Ghey'. LOL.)

He lies down and they both lube up heavily. His larger partner thrusts into his thighs/pelvic floor area, providing stimulation there. The larger man then lifts a fat roll over the smaller guy's penis (more lube here). The big man can then rock back and forth, and undulate his belly over the smaller man.

squidgemonster

foolish FA
It's not too far of a reach and very easy to stimulate both the clitoris and the fat rolls. Or you could do like Mellisa suggested and use a toy to stimulate yourself while your lover gets off all over you. No reason at all why it can't be about your pleasure as well as his.
I agree,its got to be about mutual pleasure,thats what true love is all about.

mergirl

Girl, put your reading glasses on. That's what I was wailing about! She said they don't exist for her.
glasses on ..blown on and wiped.. What i was getting at was that something one partner might not like another partner might
eg. one may not like the feeling of a winkle between their soaped up mammaries but their partner might like the feeling of their winkle between the soaped up mammaries of a partner.. you know? like belly sex might just be more pleasurable for the one using the belly for sexual stimulation.. not always though, as i said before i'm sure the belly is an eroginous zone for many.
though maby i should put on my rose tainted glasses instead!? hmm

Ichida

Although not a bbw i am an ffa...and I love when a guy rubs his big belly down there until...so yeah, i can see the appeal the opposit way

olly5764

I am bi, and have both had belly sex with a girl, and had it done to me by another man, and i think it is awesome, although, i have noticed that the bigger my belly gets, the more I enjoy having it done to me.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
glasses on ..blown on and wiped.. What i was getting at was that something one partner might not like another partner might
eg. one may not like the feeling of a winkle between their soaped up mammaries but their partner might like the feeling of their winkle between the soaped up mammaries of a partner.. you know? like belly sex might just be more pleasurable for the one using the belly for sexual stimulation.
That's exactly what other people have been saying all along, and you've been saying they're wrong.

Stop backpedaling. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

ETA: Additionally, for more on the topic of "it gets them off but I hate it", see this thread. Really, the concept isn't all that different.

mergirl

That's exactly what other people have been saying all along, and you've been saying they're wrong.

Stop backpedaling. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

ETA: Additionally, for more on the topic of "it gets them off but I hate it", see this thread. Really, the concept isn't all that different.
whit BJ? no i havent. Someone said that belly sex wasnt pleasurable..for "them" so therefor did not exist as something pleasurable.
i disagreed
someone disagreed with me
i still stuck with my guns..saying that well..some people like stuff that others dont..
dont know what you mean by backpedaling BJ .. that is something i never do when i feel strongly about something as you might know from reading my other posts.. as for this ..its not exactly an enthralling debate so i dont really care much.
Dont ever backpedal.. i can change my mind though if i am convinced by a good argument though.. which is a good thing i feel..
Thanks for your concern though BJ..

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
No pleasure whatsoever for me being poked in the equator. My husband needs to travel south for me to have any fun. For me pleasurable belly sex is about as mythical as a fun "titty fuck" - neither exists. I'm grateful the hubby has no interest in either.
Someone said that belly sex wasnt pleasurable..for "them" so therefor did not exist as something pleasurable.
TFG never said the actions do not exist, or are not pleasurable for some people ( if she had said those things , I highly doubt she would add that she is glad that her hubby is not interested ). That is what has a few people asking that you not misread what this someone had said. That's all.

squidgemonster

foolish FA
eg. one may not like the feeling of a winkle between their soaped up mammaries but their partner might like the feeling of their winkle between the soaped up mammaries of a partner.. you know? like belly sex might just be more pleasurable for the one using the belly for sexual stimulation.. not always though, as i said before i'm sure the belly is an eroginous zone for many.
though maby i should put on my rose tainted glasses instead!? hmm
FOr me and my GF the belly is very much an eroginous zone,and we both get a lot of pleasure there.

NZ Mountain Man

Eek embarrashingly I read all the comments trying to figure out what belly sex is. I come up empty. Is it trying to make the penis roll in a wave on the belly. Play in a deep navel or one I like of Caressing, exploring, fondling, massaging the abdomen?

NZ Mountain Man

My understanding is that if I belly is large enough (male or female), then it makes a snug and satisfying spot for penis play. An apron belly would greatly help in this area. Welcome to the boards, @NZ Mountain Man.
Thank you for explaing. That sort makes it simular to a dog trying to hump a persons leg. The recipient feeling to it must be the same as when a female drags/surf boards her breasts over a person.

jmcjmc99

This can be a lot of fun as long as she is into it. It’s also why I generally prefer big bellied women. The rolls and folds and belly button can be extremely pleasurable.

jello4me

Once in awhile a good thing as long as partner is pleasured. Nothing like creaming on/in rolls of fat on a big girl who ain’t gonna get smaller. Best to fill them inside and make them even bigger, right?

As others have echoed, don’t knock it til ya try it! A FWB introduced me to it and we both really liked it. Its an attractive experience as only fat women can pleasure you in that way, plus its fun to spice things up in the bedroom sometimes :)

Last edited:

Latest posts